Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest Intel Possible Pres.Bush

Ransom

I waited for 10 hours in the cold to meet President Bush at his book signing in Utah....I have never done anything like that before. Finally when I got to meet himand I had 5 seconds literally... I said," Mr. President it is a pleasure to me you and I appreciate your vision...by the way, I whispered....I bought Iraqi Dinar." What do you think his reaction was.... He smiled! and said something else that I can't release because it is too high of intel lol.

PS This shouldn't be in the rumors section cause that's a fact Jack!

Edited by Ransom
  • Upvote 40
  • Downvote 64

I waited for 10 hours in the cold to meet President Bush at his book signing in Utah....I have never done anything like that before. Finally when I got to meet himand I had 5 seconds literally... I said," Mr. President it is a pleasure to me you and I appreciate your vision...by the way, I whispered....I bought Iraqi Dinar." What do you think his reaction was.... He smiled! and said something else that I can't release because it is too high of intel lol.

GO ON tell us what he said it will be ok the dinarvet family will look after you ;)

guess we'd have to see verifiable photos to believe this one Ransom - sooo sorry ;)

at $39+ I'll be waiting till they show up on the sale table OR I'll buy a case if it RV's soon!

tell me you didn't really think we would be able to grasp this with anything but groans? :o

and now I'm happy to be able to :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I call BS

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

not denying you did meet Bush, but if the former president gave you an RV date and you don't plan on sharing the it "why did you even make this post?" the least you can say if it will be at the end of the month or year.

He's probably thinking that "we're not mature enough to handle it"......Or something like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"too high of intel" and he told you at a book signing.....you should have stopped at the "smile" and called it a day....just another idiot on here that thinks he has some "contact"... :blink:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Ransom,

I can see a lot of ( - ) coming your way for this one!! :lol: :lol:

true ... lol .. how long does it take to say all those words ???? longer than 5 seconds ???? lol .... good they got to meet bush "i guess" (better than meeting obama) lol

Thanks for the post Ranson. Just a thought, was the Secret Service OK with you two whispering to each other? Have a good day.

now thats a good point