Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV not on monday

lobo

The site Al-Jazeera (middle east news), has a report that states that is going to take a few more days for the President to tell Maliki to form a new goverment. Then he has 30 days to do so. I think that since they have not demonstrated any hurry until now, that this issue might well extened untill 2011.

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 33

The site Al-Jazeera (middle east news), has a report that states that is going to take a few more days for the President to tell Maliki to form a new goverment. Then he has 30 days to do so. I think that since they have not demonstrated any hurry until now, that this issue might well extened untill 2011.

Yes your right he is asking Maliki to form the govt on the 25th.....he could very well already know who is going to be chosen for what position but we will have to see......we are still weeks if not a couple months away from any chance of a RV.......

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 28

Yes your right he is asking Maliki to form the govt on the 25th.....he could very well already know who is going to be chosen for what position but we will have to see......we are still weeks if not a couple months away from any chance of a RV.......

You said it would RV a couple weeks ago. :lol: You didn't know then and you don't know now.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 4

keepmwlknfny, on 21 November 2010 - 08:09 AM, said:

Read more:

Seriously why do you even post or come on to chat anymore. OK so you were wrong about the 2nd, of Nov. Boo Hoo, big deal get over it. You used to be such a nice person and I looked forward to your information on the dinar. Now it's to the point I click ignore on your name whenever I see you in chat because you offer absolutely nothing but negative remarks. Yea yea yea I can here you say I'm just keeping it real. What a bunch of crap. The only thing real you are keeping is a whiney attitude. Grow up and get a pair. We don't need rumors about what is going on we have the facts. More progress has been made in the last 2 weeks than has been made in 8 months. This is moving forward and moving fast. I guarantee I'm not the only person who is sick of your cry baby antics.

Thank You! and well said

and I agree 100%

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

Well said Buckweat. Just lately the moaning of supposed grown up men is pathetic. And for the last few days the best feature on this forum has been the ignore button for me.

And no, I don't live in a fantasy world, but frankly after all that has gone on this year, it's now time for looking at the much bigger picture instead of the childish, selfish comments of the 'poor me's' on this site.

Suffice to say I am very glad that are some with real backbone here which makes the daily visit worthwhile. :)

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

There are so many opposing opinions on the dates and rates... from Mondays to Sundays and Wednesdays to Fridays... So much dissension from people crucifying those that say "we are still months or years away"... Do you realize that even months away is still positive???? Months away is just an opinion... but still a positive one! It's not like they are saying it's never going to happen... The bottom line is "IT HAS TO HAPPEN" Nobody knows the hour or day... we just know it's upon us...

You realize Vegas is one of the only places in the country you can pull up in a 100k dollar car and leave in a million dollar bus... Seems the house wins 99.9% of the time. This investment, although, speculative... is almost fool proof. And the best part about it is that you can always sell your Dinar back to a dealer minus a spread and you're almost whole again.

So when somebody says months or years away... it's still imminent... And really... what have you really got to lose...

Let me close with this... always find the positive within all the negative... and hope will always conquer!

• Upvote 12

Seriously why do you even post or come on to chat anymore. OK so you were wrong about the 2nd, of Nov. Boo Hoo, big deal get over it. You used to be such a nice person and I looked forward to your information on the dinar. Now it's to the point I click ignore on your name whenever I see you in chat because you offer absolutely nothing but negative remarks. Yea yea yea I can here you say I'm just keeping it real. What a bunch of crap. The only thing real you are keeping is a whiney attitude. Grow up and get a pair. We don't need rumors about what is going on we have the facts. More progress has been made in the last 2 weeks than has been made in 8 months. This is moving forward and moving fast. I guarantee I'm not the only person who is sick of your cry baby antics.

Keepm is absolutely correct. They've made it abundantly clear by now that they are in no hurry to do ANYTHING. The fact that Talabani has not yet even "charged" Maliki to make the attempt to form a government more than 10 days after the first parliament meeting makes that fact blatantly obvious. It's quite possible that Maliki has already made his decisions as to what individuals he wants to appoint to which ministries, but he has a full 30 days to do so if he wishes, (after receiving the charge from Talabani) and remember, all of this still has to be approved by a parliamentary majority. Forming the government could happen fairly quickly, or it could take a while. At any rate, it won't likely be today or tomorrow.

It's not fair to become evil when people tell you things you don't necessarily want to hear. It happens to be the reality of this situation. The only thing we know with any "certainty" at this point is that the "rumors" are never accurate......proven over and over again.....this weekend being yet another painful example. :(

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 8

Well said Buckwheat....not of fan of naysayers and negativity!! His prediction doesn't come true so he jumps on the boo hoo bandwagon---he needs to get a life and find another site. As a vet flying numerous combat missions over Iraq, I can't stand people have no intestinal fortitude and look at things as a "glass half empty" when things don't go their way! People need to realize, nothing negative is happening out there as far as Iraq's parliament is concerned and their timeline. This a war torn country and look how far they came in the last month as far as a Gov't formation a proposal for a 2011 budget that is on the cusp of approval! A positive outlook goes a long way!!

My two cents. I am obviously new to Dinarvets. I have been reading all the info that has been posted and believe that being positive, and having patiants is the only way to go. All of the information news, articals, intel, and rumors all point to the Iraqi Government coming together as a country and being able to stand on there own two feet. We all will benifit from this government in due time. I would like to say that you to all that have given there time and effort by sharing their intel. Thank you.

• Upvote 5

hspotman - you have kept yourself abreast of the research and what has actually transpired...I really don't want to read 100's of posts bashing people, I want to find the facts. I posted above, but haven't gotten an answer. What do you think the Paris Club will do, along with the others that have forgiven debt as long as this is done before year end. Also, (and I will have to go back and find the links, but I believe it was the letter of intent to the IMF that said that this will be concluded by the end of the year) but we do have the right based on the loans to step in and do this ourselfes - meaning the US. You always seem to come off level headed and seem to know your stuff as well...where are you at on this?

OMG jo,lol I am so not the person to ask anything about politics to :wacko:. I am so ADD and I know nothing about them. The only reason I brought up the issue about the budget,rv,etc., is because it has been stated on here by many a quote/unquote "guru:" that the rv will be in the budget. And from that article that was posted by 3 different people, the first paragraph stated that they were figuring out the budget in three weeks, or something like that. This obviously is not verbatum because I can't find those threads anywhere in the archives, but that is the jist of it. Many have been seeing the rv happening very soon,within days...so this is why I brought that up. I am just someone who is looking to better his life, and those of his family and those around him with this. That said, when I see something that obviously contradicts what we are looking forward to, I try to get an answer. So I'm sorry, I wouldn't know the first way to answer you about the Paris Club :unsure: I am not currently in the realm of "when" this will happen, anymore. I am now in the realm of, can this actually happen the way we all hope it to happen?

One comforting thought to me though, Scooter did say that there would be alot of misinformation and confusion leading up to the rv :twothumbs:

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3

Here it is Jo, I found it in a post I did that is still in today's forum-

said that the political blocs have agreed at the meeting held last Saturday to complete the formation of the parliamentary committees and authorize the Financial Committee to study the budget for next year to approve it within the next few weeks afterthe blessed Id al-Adha.

This was the end of the first paragraph.

• Upvote 1

2010 is not over yet, we've got a lot of impatient new folks on here which has been severely distressing to all the forums, and I personally attribute that to Facebook and the website owners who have made themselves known on there, and now this is starting to spread like wildfire.

We all know the facts, we all see exactly what is happening, so what if the announcement is not until Thursday? M still has 15 to 30 days to make the announcement, I'm pretty sure there are many backdoor deals that have transpired and those in the know are the only ones who know. We are not privy to much of what goes on there at the higher political levels, some may have contacts in regards to it, but that doesn't mean that what they say will happen due to the fact that' IT'S IRAQ folks!!!! That would be our Christmas day should he go the full 30 days, he has already stated publicly that he would make it the fastest seating ever in their govt. course that doesn't mean a whole lot since it's the first democratic govt. they've ever had...lol. Course it will be the fastest...lol

It'll happen when it happens, people are living their lives based on this happening tomorrow EVERYDAY, because of some irresponsible people who post dates and rates continuously and have for quite some time. The complexity of what is transpiring in this country is history in the making, pay attention to it, virtually everything is in place, more happens on a daily basis, the representatives will be in meetings all this week, sit back, watch, wait and learn. We all know it's going to happen. They will not blow off the contracts and take on trillions of debt, I won't believe that for a minute, they are not that ignorant. What they do they do for a reason, and I'm pretty sure they do it while already having worked out the details before hand. WE know the UN and the IMF have made idle threats before, the pressure is still on, don't be blinded into thinking it's not. Worldwide Pressure at that. If they don't do it by the end of 2010, it's on them........I don't see that happening.

They've already made themselves look quite irresponsible and immature in many of their actions already, I do believe they are getting the jist of "THE WORLD IS WATCHING"

Just my opinion.....stay strong folks.

V

Very well stated. Thank you.

• Upvote 4

....It'll happen when it happens, people are living their lives based on this happening tomorrow EVERYDAY, because of some irresponsible people who post dates and rates continuously and have for quite some time.

V

Lol, I definitely am NOT living my life like that anymore. I just started shopping at the .99c store again :lol: ...seriously :lol:

• Upvote 4

where is the ignore button I have tryed tofigure out how to do it but not sure how thanks

Keepm is absolutely correct. They've made it abundantly clear by now that they are in no hurry to do ANYTHING. The fact that Talabani has not yet even "charged" Maliki to make the attempt to form a government more than 10 days after the first parliament meeting makes that fact blatantly obvious. It's quite possible that Maliki has already made his decisions as to what individuals he wants to appoint to which ministries, but he has a full 30 days to do so if he wishes, (after receiving the charge from Talabani) and remember, all of this still has to be approved by a parliamentary majority. Forming the government could happen fairly quickly, or it could take a while. At any rate, it won't likely be today or tomorrow.

It's not fair to become evil when people tell you things you don't necessarily want to hear. It happens to be the reality of this situation. The only thing we know with any "certainty" at this point is that the "rumors" are never accurate......proven over and over again.....this weekend being yet another painful example. :(

Im surprised on the fact that everyone keeps saying thier not in a rush to get this done because of the last "8 months"....well ya see,thats just the thing...the last 8 months they werent being forced or told to do anything..."NOW" they are all being forced to speed the formation or else they will all lose thier positions.....by them electing the speaker,2 deputies ...and talabani for president didn't that tell you anything? thier going by the constitution so there fore any delays and its a wrap....i dont see why people keep saying delays delays delays....talabani still has 4 days to charge the letter and today he said he will on thursday...so where do yall keep seeing a delay at?...maliki has 30 days once he recieves this letter to form the GOI and its all done....BUT he's smarter then most people think...he's been working through the holiday's to see what he will do this coming week....so if anybody thinks he will take all 30 days then you must not be looking at the picture he's been painting for the past 2 weeks....he is determined to get this done asap so allawi or anybody else cant pull a quicky on him and stop his plans...so wouldnt it be smart to ask talabani to use all HIS 15 days so when maliki is announced PM thursday he can turn around and have all his positions filled and ready to be voted on....once that his done then the budget will be passed and everyone gets paid including us....and for the ones who keep saying were still months or years off....if you really think that then why are you even here today?

• Upvote 8

where is the ignore button I have tryed tofigure out how to do it but not sure how thanks

to ignore someone's posts, go to My Settings>Profile>Manage ignored users. Just type in their screen name. The only time you will see them is when their replies are "quoted" in someone else's posts.