Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Correcting Ali and BS on Okie

omaha dinar

I appreciated Ali's interview, but he indicated he would have gold and silver available and it would weigh 53 lbs per million dollars. Well, that may be true for gold, but a million dollars worth of silver would be about 2500 lbs.

The posts from Okie have indicated that street dealers in Amman are paying 1 to 1 IQD to USD. The fact is that the ebay seller in Amman, Jordan (dima89) is still selling on ebay for $1099 USD for 1 million IQD. Why would he do that on ebay if he could get a million dollars right there at home?

I enjoyed reading the topics from Okie where several people mentioned working in North Dakota oil fields. I was born in Williston in 1951. I went to school in Tioga with kids from Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana who lived at the Amerada Camp. And, I knew Clarence Iverson. Anybody recognize those places, names and date?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I appreciated Ali's interview, but he indicated he would have gold and silver available and it would weigh 53 lbs per million dollars. Well, that may be true for gold, but a million dollars worth of silver would be about 2500 lbs.

The posts from Okie have indicated that street dealers in Amman are paying 1 to 1 IQD to USD. The fact is that the ebay seller in Amman, Jordan (dima89) is still selling on ebay for $1099 USD for 1 million IQD. Why would he do that on ebay if he could get a million dollars right there at home?

I enjoyed reading the topics from Okie where several people mentioned working in North Dakota oil fields. I was born in Williston in 1951. I went to school in Tioga with kids from Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana who lived at the Amerada Camp. And, I knew Clarence Iverson. Anybody recognize those places, names and date?

no I don't recognize those names places and date please enlighten me so I don't have to go digging for the point your trying to make. Also if your calling out Ali and Okie does that mean you have intel for me now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your facts, my facts,their facts, His facts, Her facts,our facts............What does it all mean? Over use of this word on this site is incredable. You can't back up a claim, as fact when the source(the media) doesn't understand the word FACT, It's impossible. when you pressure cook all these so called facts down, what do you have left........RUMOR MUSH... nothing you can really sink your teeth intosad.gif

• Upvote 8

Your facts, my facts,their facts, His facts, Her facts,our facts............What does it all mean? Over use of this word on this site is incredable. You can't back up a claim, as fact when the source(the media) doesn't understand the word FACT, It's impossible. when you pressure cook all these so called facts down, what do you have left........RUMOR MUSH... nothing you can really sink your teeth intosad.gif

Kinda like a monkey mud shake? :lol:

• Upvote 3

I think you are over analyzing what ali said he obviously would know silver is not 53lbs per million

I do agree on okie as he lost cred with his very questionable statements to many to quote.

I do live in nodak with friends out west @ the bakken shale and the iqd is rampant out there as well

as in my town and rumors are very positive right now.

• Upvote 1

Omaha dinar... if your contribution is to call everyone liars and idiots in this forum.... then tell us why you are so smart. So far we know how old you are, where you're from, you know some people, you know your weight measurement of precious metals and you're a cynic. If you own dinar then why?.

I happen to be a retired X-Oil & Gas banker with an International Financial Institution from Europe. I am 4 yrs older than you. I understand & been involved in currency swaps and trade transactions. I have first hand experience. I have no advantage over anyone. I enjoy the questions & the knowledge that comes forth in this forum. I do not need to stroke my ego. I listen...I read....I make my decision.

I have watched very intently the endless contributions made by many many participants on this site. There is not one "Wizard of Oz" among us. If we lived by anyones' prediction we would all be dead today. But what there is.... only comes with faith. What is transpiring is a new sprout, a new plant, an opportunity for freedom which has come at a cost to our country. There are no guarantees. There is only our faith.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Guest Ratatap

Williston on Basin is huge and the Little Knife field was where I was in the Williston basin. Was based out of Dickenson. This was back in the 81-82 years.... You have a few years on me being born in 51.

GO RV !!!!!!

Omaha dinar... if your contribution is to call everyone liars and idiots in this forum.... then tell us why you are so smart. So far we know how old you are, where you're from, you know some people, you know your weight measurement of precious metals and you're a cynic. If you own dinar then why?.

I happen to be a retired X-Oil & Gas banker with an International Financial Institution from Europe. I am 4 yrs older than you. I understand & been involved in currency swaps and trade transactions. I have first hand experience. I have no advantage over anyone. I enjoy the questions & the knowledge that comes forth in this forum. I do not need to stroke my ego. I listen...I read....I make my decision.

I have watched very intently the endless contributions made by many many participants on this site. There is not one "Wizard of Oz" among us. If we lived by anyone's' prediction we would all be dead today. But what there is.... only comes with faith. What is transpiring is a new sprout, a new plant, an opportunity for freedom which has come at a cost to our country. There are no guarantees. There is only our faith.

ok ... let me say it cause i've been around the block a few.. OKIE is full of crap... always as been...

It bothers me that he and a few run around screaming intel intel intel.. if you've worked in the intel field i'm sure you'd be seriously insulted as to what pass's as " reliable intel " before someone goes around asking me about my creditability... let me sum up my credentials by saying i work at the pentagon... dont believe me check the ip (140.185.96.57) still dont believe me ( as i'm on a different pc ) check my ip history.. still dont want to believe me ... well there's nothing i can do for you. If anyone would bother to check okies past post ( and there are a ton of them ) even as far back as rolclub you'd see for yourself he doesn't know crap and just likes the attn.

but hey .. maybe thats what makes people feel better is listening to people lead others around by the nose

• Upvote 8

Clarence Iverson? You mean Clancy? Man oh man, ya ole Clancy......... never heard of him. :P

No bashin just joshin bud. :D

Tcat-just a suggestion but ya might want to reread the post a little closer. Nothing about liars and idiots that I can make out. Not even negative. It appears to me, just someone sharing his slant on things. No bashing on you either. Done the same thing myself more than once. :rolleyes:

35foxtrot-So share some pentagon intel with us and join our merry little band. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Florida Chick that would be substitude sugar cause it's a rumor. LOL tongue.gif God Bless Semper Fi biggrin.gif

Hahahaha Bobbydee laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

~ These rumors are worse for my health than saccharin ~ I feel the ill effects of them IMMEDIATELY and OFTEN! Like every weekend! angry.gifbiggrin.gif

You would think I would learn by now!

The good thing about it is... I keep growing my savings ~ Dinar by Dinar. Now if it would only become a tradeable currency it will be worth ALL the PAIN. No pain No gain I guess. wink.gif

Wow! There are some touchy people here.

I'm not a cynic about this investment. I've had millions of dinar since 2005. I am skeptical of claims of RV at $8 per dinar.

I didn't attack Ali. I recently became a customer of Ali because of his precious metal options. In the topic "Chat with Ali" at 6:10 Ali mentions silver coins. This was the first I had heard about silver, since it was not mentioned in his "Cash-In Procedures". Then at 6:57-58 you can read about the weight of a million in gold and silver. I believe Ali knows the difference and he was not trying to mislead anyone. I just want to alert people here that it is much more efficient to go for gold rather than silver.

You want facts? I gave enough info to allow anyone familiar with ebay to be able to verify that what I said was a fact, but, if you need a link to make it easy, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ONE-Million-IQD-/260501595023

What's the point? If you want to know if the RV has happened, then just check the dima89 auctions on ebay. An easy way to do this is to search for "IQD million". The listings that are buy-it-now are his. His listings say he is in Amman.

I mentioned the personal and North Dakota info in responce to several people who had mentioned a North Dakota connection. Maybe we few have some memories in common. Here are the facts: the Number 1 Discovery Well in North Dakota was on the Clarence Iverson farm when Amerada Corp struck oil on April 4, 1951. The oil field was called the Williston Basin. Here are some links for verification.

http://digitalhorizonsonline.org/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/shemorry&CISOPTR=9240&CISOBOX=1&REC=15

http://digitalhorizonsonline.org/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/shemorry&CISOPTR=2058&CISOBOX=1&REC=7

http://www.ndoiljobs.com/BlogRetrieve.aspx?BlogID=1589&PostID=24953

Hey ratatap, the summer after high school I worked surveying oil drilling sites, including down by Medora. That was before GPS and it required lots of physical effort to go up and down the ND Badlands.

I don't know Okie, but I really did go to school with kids from Oklahoma in North Dakota.

I remember Clarence and Clifford Iverson, but I don't remember Clancy. LOL Do you remember Ole and Lina?

At the coffee shop one day Sven says to Ole, "Say Ole, you better keep your window curtains closed at night. I saw you and Lena running naked thru your living room last night." Ole replies, "Hah, the jokes on you - I wasn't even home last night!"

Maybe that was Clancy.

Go RV!

you missed a few over used words like intel, sources, and contacts. i'm sure there a many more that are over used.

Perfect...exactly...spot on...!! Thanks for sayin it :)

• Upvote 1

ok ... let me say it cause i've been around the block a few.. OKIE is full of crap... always as been...

It bothers me that he and a few run around screaming intel intel intel.. if you've worked in the intel field i'm sure you'd be seriously insulted as to what pass's as " reliable intel " before someone goes around asking me about my creditability... let me sum up my credentials by saying i work at the pentagon... dont believe me check the ip (140.185.96.57) still dont believe me ( as i'm on a different pc ) check my ip history.. still dont want to believe me ... well there's nothing i can do for you. If anyone would bother to check okies past post ( and there are a ton of them ) even as far back as rolclub you'd see for yourself he doesn't know crap and just likes the attn.

but hey .. maybe thats what makes people feel better is listening to people lead others around by the nose

35foxtrot,

Welcome to the site. I see you joined a long time ago but have just now posted. Good to have your contribution on this and I look forward to hearing more from you.

I have to agree with you about Okie. A bunch of claims are made and never backed up. After a little while you have to realize: "you will know them by their fruits." I especially like the old 'I have pics of lower denoms but don't know how to post them' bit. Yeh. Like you couldn't send them to someone elses phone so they can post them or have someone walk you through it. It's really easy.

Please people. Let's call black, black. And call white, white.

BMWman