Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's Iraq leadership announcement delayed

Desert Medic

Your right, I'll just read it three or four times until I see what I want to see. Maybe I'll cross my eyes too. Are you kidding me man. Wait, I know, smoke and mirrors. I feel bad for the guru's families who have lost their loved ones to countless man hours of postings and research that to date have been 100% wrong and completely worthless. You would have been more fruitful playing catch with your kid. Hours of research and even trips to Iraq but not one intel report indicating the delay that has been revealed. Whatever............

You were not meant to invest in anything. Go live your life dinar free. You sound like you're about to have a nervous breakdown. You are upset over.....delays? :lol: Where the hel l have you been over the last year? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree, it will happen when it happens and that's the end of it. We sit on it until then, I need this as badly as many, but I just keep plugging away until it happens.

Personally, I don't see where Officer151 has anything to complain about, if he can afford to invest and risk 100,000 US as he claims, then he can afford to sit on it. I'm not heavily invested, just enough to be debt free if Med is right about .86 and well off for many years if others are right about 3+.

So Officer151, relax sit on your investment, stop complaint about it and let it happen in it's own time, because you seem to be able to afford it far more than most of us.

• Upvote 2

Once again I'd like to say "This is the perfect place to express your frustration, to blow off steam, to rant at the gurus." People are human and NEED to express their frustration with this investment. It's not so easy for everyone to buy their dinars, put them in the safe and forget about them. Some people are truly desperate. Let's not put them down for losing some faith for the moment. It's better than kicking the dog or yelling at your kid, or telling your boss where to go. Let's be tolerant of one another while we wait a little longer. JMO.

“A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.

It's jolted by every pebble on the road.” ~

Henry Ward Beecher

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Henry Ward Beecher

Thats a great quote and so true.

With investments either stock market or this you have to try your best to also put aside your feelings and look at the facts to many people here are going on feelings and trusting people they have never met

on "intel"

I feel bad for the guru's families who have lost their loved ones to countless man hours of postings and research that to date have been 100% wrong and completely worthless.

Officer151

I think that this statement above is a little harsh!!

Just because something doesn't match a time limit that some have said doesn't mean that their research was wrong or that they are lying or that they just want attention etc....one thing you need to remember is that we are dealing with Iraq here and they play by different rules then we do here in the States.

When a researcher finds articles saying XXXX should happen on XXXX date and it doesn't end up happening THAT IS NOT ALWAYS HIS/HER FAULT!! It's most likely Iraq making up and playing by their own rules again!!

I for one and VERY THANKFUL to the ones that take time away from their daily lives to research and try and help us all understand this investment!! :tiphat: :tiphat:

Just chill out!! Being upset over everything will not make this happen any faster for any of us!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 7

Way to go Bump I agree. People are putting the lives on hold for all this info so we can go on with our lives only for those few to bash them because they were wrong for posting info. Go figure....People be appreciated for once and use all this info for resource. Be patient its coming soon. God bless

• Upvote 1

Your right, I'll just read it three or four times until I see what I want to see. Maybe I'll cross my eyes too. Are you kidding me man. Wait, I know, smoke and mirrors. I feel bad for the guru's families who have lost their loved ones to countless man hours of postings and research that to date have been 100% wrong and completely worthless. You would have been more fruitful playing catch with your kid. Hours of research and even trips to Iraq but not one intel report indicating the delay that has been revealed. Whatever............

This boy needs a swat.....

BTW if you have 100,000K to throw into an investment and you didnt take the time to check it out closely then you have no one to blame but yourself. not phoenix , not the guy that "talked" you into it not the people that sell dinars, not the Iraqis, You just need to go look in the mirror and say to the guy or gal looking back at you, "hey you *&@#%* up" then forgive yourself, get on the phone to Ali or whomever you purchased them from, sell them back, take a minor loss, write it off on your taxes then go invest in something really safe like,REAL ESTATE in Phoenix az :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Hey officer 151..

I'll give you 300 per million dinar Today.Just tell me how much you have and we'll work out the details of transfer.Then you can move on and not worry about it any more , and fill the air with your fear.If this is not an acceptable alternative:quit whining about it .You are probably gambling with far greater odds against success everyday you go to work as an officer.So quit being a fatalist, your crystal ball is broken.Besides you could invest in a so called sollid stock,and lose it quite quickly .With the hopes of a 15% percent return.The dinar is promising thousands of times return.Even if it only moves to ten cents USD you will have made ten times your money invested.! That is outstanding by any investment standards even if it took 5 years.So think about it rationally instead of being angry because you can't controll it.Controll is an illusion.I hope you take this in the spirit it is written we are all invested in the IQD.There are alot of really smart people speculating it's rv and timing.Many smarter than i will ever be.So i rest B)assured people smarter than I dont wish to lose their money either.Granted it is frustrating listening to the stupid articles but i dont think its a crapp shoot . The only real question in this investment is when and how much.Not if or maybe.......Peace and have great day with a beer and some wings watching the patriots kick some butt. B)

Henry Ward Beecher

I have a fun sense of humor when it's appropriate, Phoenix. Just recognizing some people are really struggling, hurting, and on edge, which is not the best time to lash out at them. Some of these posts aren't meant to be humorous, but are an attack. Pretty sure that some of these posters are taking their own frustrations with this investment out on those that are exposing their fears in the open. This is called being passive aggressive, and it's not cool.

Now for a bit of clean humor: Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they couldn't. The blond with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her breath, and her friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."

After carefully reading the several articles that have come out over the past few days, it seems the wording has been very carefully executed...

Newly re-elected President Jalal Talabani was not expected to officially ask Maliki to form a cabinet until Thursday, a parliamentary official said, so as to give the incumbent prime minister more time to negotiate ministerial posts.

On Nov 11th, Talabani appointed Maliki as the designated PM. There has been nothing clearly stated that Maliki was officially appointed to form his cabinet on that date. These Iraqi politicians are very sneaky and very clever in how they do things. Everything is geared toward allowing the maximum possible time before being forced into a decision. It would appear that they are using every possible delay tactic they can create or sneak in, given that there is still a lot of dissension as to who sits in what seat. This tactic from Talabani simply gives M the maximum allowed 15 days before he even HAS to start forming his cabinet.

Be prepared for more clever ways to delay. They are still fighting and arguing over parliamentary positions....

:huh:

:lol::lol::lmao::lmao: is this guy for real?im thinking he put in too much and he's bent about it imo,but i cant understand why slam people over your own investment?i say you didnt have 100k to comfortably put into this,why else would you go off like you have?need to take a breather,its gonna be alright....ok?and after this thing rv's you will remember this tirade and laugh as you sip on the wine of high life.

:tiphat: ........STAY TUNED!!!

Once again I'd like to say "This is the perfect place to express your frustration, to blow off steam, to rant at the gurus." People are human and NEED to express their frustration with this investment. It's not so easy for everyone to buy their dinars, put them in the safe and forget about them. Some people are truly desperate. Let's not put them down for losing some faith for the moment. It's better than kicking the dog or yelling at your kid, or telling your boss where to go. Let's be tolerant of one another while we wait a little longer. JMO.

I agree with this statement. I've said it before, bashing a basher makes you a basher. Pretty common sense. No one knows what is going on inside everyone's home. When we read "intel" and everything else and it turns out being the same thing week after week, it gets discouraging. Anyone that is not discouraged is either lying, not affected by the recession, or on very good medication. Although we appreciate "intel" I would think that even those bringing us the intel are discouraged about the delays as well. If some people express their disappointment in a "non-elequent" manner, oh well. Let them have their say and leave them alone. Some of us here have problems living day to day, and it's not because we invested our bill money in Dinar. So, if you're not affected by the delay, good for you, but pray for those of us who are and allow them to make a statement without ganging up to rip them to shreds.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey to be in hispower, Phoenix is right on target.officer 151 is a little on the angry side.I lostst my house one year ago . I only invest what ican afford.I onlyblame myself for any failures not everyone here,and if rv didn't happen and i lost my invested money i can deal with the loss.My offer still stands officer151 / $300 per million Dinar. Ill buy what you got. :D

• Downvote 1

My question is....how do you know which articles are telling the truth?? Because they had articles coming out yesterday dated the 21st. Then one says they didn't get it done today another says they are meeting again later today. I also heard that the news is a a day or so behind. :blink:

As a matter of fact a little group of investers buy more every week where im at .I just look at it as more time to get more before the inevitable RV or Ri.Wouldn't bother me a bit if it went on another monthor whatever.No oil rich country can have worthless money for long.Big buiseness wouldn't risk a dime there either

maliki owns 70% of all the media outlets or so...But if i needed to revalue i would definatly want to discourage speculation .I mean why would you want to pay out trillions instead off billions apaun rv or ri?The trick for them is to get as much of themoney out of circulation as possible before rv or ri .This is the reason your seeing no cash auction days imo.

Hey to be in hispower, Phoenix is right on target.officer 151 is a little on the angry side.I lostst my house one year ago . I only invest what ican afford.I onlyblame myself for any failures not everyone here,and if rv didn't happen and i lost my invested money i can deal with the loss.My offer still stands officer151 / $300 per million Dinar. Ill buy what you got. :D

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your house, my brother just lost his too. Tough times for a lot of people.