Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Little expected

SFMS

They won't! Reorts now coming in that the government will not be announced. It has been delayed once again. Starting to think the entire RV theory is the scam. Just get stupid Americans to willingly give Iraq billions of dollars for free, AND IT HAS WORKED! Why would they have to RV when they can do whatever they want.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

They won't! Reorts now coming in that the government will not be announced. It has been delayed once again. Starting to think the entire RV theory is the scam. Just get stupid Americans to willingly give Iraq billions of dollars for free, AND IT HAS WORKED! Why would they have to RV when they can do whatever they want.

Well you can sell me your dinar and then you will be done and have nothing else to worry about.

The constition says they have 15 day to tell who is PM. Then the PM has 30 days to form a gov.

There is no delay so just relax.

GO RV B)

• Upvote 3

Well you can sell me your dinar and then you will be done and have nothing else to worry about.

The constition says they have 15 day to tell who is PM. Then the PM has 30 days to form a gov.

There is no delay so just relax.

GO RV B)

You're trying to get all the gloomers to give their dinars to ya aren't ? Admit it now, ya dad blasted varmit. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Isn't it funny how people panic on something they have no control of...lets use common sense real quick....Talabani has 15 days to announce PM which will be thursday... we already know Maliki will be it....from that point Maliki will have 30 days to form the rest of the GOI....ok...with saying that we know there cant be NO extenzions because thier going by the constitution which states if they go past the timeline then there will be a new election and everybody goes home emtpy handed....so...with knowing that and also knowing that Maliki has been fighting for this position since day 1 and he knows allawi and others are watching his every move just to make him look bad to lose trust from the people of iraq...and knowing he has been working through out the holiday getting his guys rounded up....do you honestly believe he will use a full 30 days? or do you think he will just come out and form the government the same day he is announced so therefore he is locked in and safe..........if you ask me i say maliki has been doing his part the last couple of weeks and thats why allawi is running around crying about things not going his way...so that right there tells you alot...all i can say is shabibi said by the end of 2010 and he meant it....im not reading into this LOP or the negative articles and speculation from the " know it all"....you can own a market company,or be related to someone with high powers and still not know what will happen...but if you look at it like a book with story lines,common sense can tell you whats in store for the next chapter.....in this case, chapter 7 is just a page away with all the pretty little pictures

• Upvote 6

Contrary to popular belief, the purchase of dinars does not revolve exclusively around Americans! :lol:

Given the ridiculous delays over the past 9 months, please be prepared for further delays.

Talabani has until the 26th to appoint Maliki as PM. Then Maliki has up to 30 days to name all the members of his cabinet. THEN there has to be a MAJORITY VOTE on Maliki's choices. If there is no majority vote (vote of no confidence), then Talabani has ANOTHER 15 days to appoint a new PM. The new PM appointed will in turn have 30 days to name members. Then THAT has to go to a majority vote too.

Since there has been so much squabbling, we still don't know if M will get the majority vote to conclude the GOI. I sure hope and pray he does, otherwise, we go through the process all over again.

All of this is in their constitution, which we all know has not been followed very well to date. It DOES look like they're trying to abide by it, but who knows.... after all this IS Iraq and they seem to pretty much do as they like....

I strongly suggest some major patience.... this could still take a while.... and they do seem to take every last second to get things done....

Hoping NOT!! GO RV!!!! SOOON!!!

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 3

The RV will come someday. Common sense tells me that it will be later rather sooner. Deadlines don't mean nearly as much as the oil underground and the men in charge (today) know it. As long as the major political parties continue to work toward a representative parliment the RV will happen. The only thing that will bury our investment is civil unrest (war). And then I'll blame our current administration for letting it happen.

At some point governments, multi-national companies the UN and other international agencies will have to step in and tell these yahoos to get it together or those in power will not have anymore power. You might as well throw away your calendars - That "House of Cards" of a government has a very big septic tank with a crap load of oil. Just hope the turds trying to run the place don't flush our "happily ever after" down the toilet.

LIKE MY DADDY ALWAYS SAID - "YOU CAN'T SHINE A TURD"

Prediction: 2 to 3 months maximum. Rate: between $0.28 to $1.28