Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your Take on Pumpers

Incountry

Pumper: Anyone that creates fictional news or passes information that they are certain is fictional for personal amusement or to boost (or pump) dinar sales.  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your take on "Pumpers"

• I would like it if they didn't post
    • I don't mind reading the fictional stories... They make me laugh.
    • Hey! I am a "Pumper"
    • Let them speak... They keep my dinar sales high

Sorry Guy's… I didn't know this was an off topic subject (that has to do with rumors) in comparison to some of the stuff that is allowed in the "Rumors" that has nothing to do with rumors. :blink:

Sorry if I made anyone feel uncomfortable. <_<

In the future I will be more careful where it is placed. :)

• Upvote 1

It will not take me 6 years to realize that 99% of what we hear is for entertainment value only. I have been invested for about three months and to date most of what I have read from the EXPERTS has been wrong. Adam states clearly at the top of the page that some of the posts cannot be taken seriously, yet the masses become crazed over each rumor that circulates. Think logically, do any of us know these people? No, we do not. They are faceless and untouchable....in other words, our days are spent hanging on every word from those we have no way of verifying. I am just as guilty as all of you of getting caught up in the posts that lean more toward a favorable outcome. You know how the wrestling world has good wrestlers that are clean cut and you want them to win? Then, there are the mean wrestlers who you boo and hope they get beat? Same thing folks....I won't name any names, but think about it....."good guys who are on our side" and "bad guys who we don't believe". All I am saying is that Adam himself cautions about the posts and the best thing for all of us to do is trust noone. Read everything you can that would be considered reliable (news articles, documents, etc....) and recognize that this is an investment. It can play out a number of ways and one day will have a conclusion. I would rather have control of my emotions than each day be a roller coaster ride based on the posts of those I don't know anything about. Everyone is entitled to an opinion....this is mine and it has been stated very respectfully and without malice. I pray that one day our investment will have been a good one. Let us all begin to use some common sense though. As I stated earlier, I am as guilty as anyone of jumping on the bandwagon!

• Upvote 6

It will not take me 6 years to realize that 99% of what we hear is for entertainment value only ... Let us all begin to use some common sense though.

Exactly ... my group buys at least once a week (up to 4X) EVERY week for over a year now ... I won't tell you that info hasn't influenced a "hurry up" mentality, at times, because it has ... but virtually "to a man" (woman) they have continued to buy IF they had funds to do so!

I don't care what they say ... I try to buy at least a little (if not a lot) EVERY week. It's my way of "making them pay" for their arrogance. I know that they will never know ... but it sure makes me feel better. For those of you that know me ... I'm a math guy ... so when they drag it out longer ... even if all I could afford for a week was $25 ... I do the math in my head 25,000 X (whatever you think the RI/RV will be)= A HUGE WEEK NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT! For instance if you are a $1.49 person then you just had a ~$37,500 week ... if you are a $3 person then you just had a $75,000 week! For most folks that would easily be the best week they ever had ... and when you do that week in and week out ... you can easily "keep it together"!

Chin up ... let 'em pump ... it doesn't phase me!

Peace to all

Doc31

I don't mind...kind of like seeing all the sensational tabloids at the checkout lane at the store. Interesting to glass over but reading about Elvis being a pool cleaner in North Dakota just makes me laugh. ;)

I only worry about them getting someone to risk more than they can afford to lose.

I don't see these people as Pumpers. If there are Pumpers, they would be the first ones that came up with this whole high rv idea.

These people who post their Intel believe in their Sources.

Just like when a friend repeats gossip, they believe it. I know better. I believe there Might be a piece of the facts in there somewhere.

I don't believe my friend made it up.

I also believe What's True Today, Probably won't be True Tomorrow.

I believe some of ya'll ran off all our True intel by calling them Pumpers. Now look what we got ! Newspaper Articles.

I don't see these people as Pumpers. If there are Pumpers, they would be the first ones that came up with this whole high rv idea.

These people who post their Intel believe in their Sources.

Just like when a friend repeats gossip, they believe it. I know better. I believe there Might be a piece of the facts in there somewhere.

I don't believe my friend made it up.

I also believe What's True Today, Probably won't be True Tomorrow.

I believe some of ya'll ran off all our True intel by calling them Pumpers. Now look what we got ! Newspaper Articles.

MOD’s After reading this… if you think I have overstepped my bounds please delete this reply.

I am confused by the context that you used the words “true intel”

I am guessing the “true Intel” will pan out.. at least… if not more (and I am low balling it here) 75% of the time.

0.0000000000000000000001% of the time, resent intel pans out, and the other .9999999999999999999999% of the time it gets good peoples hopes up and spend money on dinar that could go to something needed for their family. (I hear stories all of the time)

Is it the fault of the people that spend what they don’t have? Yes

Is it the pumpers fault? Also not for me to decide. They won’t stop… It is too lucrative for them to stop now.

Is this investment going to pay off? YES, in my opinion it will.

When will it pay off? Not sure… that’s why I don’t say.

You see the thing is:

When you post a time and that time passes… your rep is thrashed. You can go into hiding and then later come back but the wardogs know who you are.

Is this a RUMOR forum? Yes. and a darn good one it is.

If you have a rumor, bring it to the table. People know that with most rumors there is some truth.

If you know how some (I said some… NOT all) of these dealers work you would understand they have people crawling all over these sites.

I personally know that there are some (NOT ALL) dinar dealer and e-bay sellers that prey on the people of these forums to pump business.

Some of you know me personally and are aware of how I know about some of these people doing this. Yes, it is personnel how I know this and I will leave it at that.

Do I believe they are here… that is not for me to decide. That is for you to decide. Use your best judgment.

This site is the best site out there. This site has the most traffic, this site has is laid out the best so if I was going to pump… it would be here.

If I can say nothing else:

If you don’t have the money to spend DON’T!

If you do have the money to spend… well that is your choice.

• Upvote 1