Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's KTFM CONFERENCE CALL ON SATURDAY

DinarTaino

So this post was long...so what! they are just trying to cover all of the conference call. As the RV gets closer people get more negative and its really old that people are calling everyone liars! (not just on this thread)

Indeed. Well Said. this is coming our way lets try to keep our comments on the positve please. If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all. I for one like to read these posts.

• Upvote 2

Just one question....Why are these sentences so broken and many don't even make sense....I think this is a very encouraging chat but I don't get the grammer issues....makes some of it very hard to follow. Am I the only one wondering about this?

They are trying to cover about and hour and a half of info. People complain already how long they are all the time...can you imagine if they made them complete sentences! How much people will complain then??

This is absolutely ridiculous. I think the problem is people don't realize how much a trillion is. A trillion is 1000 billion. A trillion is equal to 1 million millions!

How on Earth could they even possibly round that money up? Seriously.... DV alone probably has 25 Billion collectively. What would possibly allow for them to make this kind of a ridiculous claim?

Kindly take out your calculators. 25 Trillion minus 25 Billion then divide by 25 Trillion what do you get? Lets make it easier... 25000 minus 25 equals 24975. 24975 by 25000. It equals 99%.

So they are saying 85% but their calculation is wrong it is really for 99%. They are claiming Iraq collected 99% of the zero denoms? c'mon!!!

Look... this is the point. No matter how much you want to believe in Guru's with even the best of intentions... you must use your common sense filters. If they say it is a fact but do not support the argument with anything but TRUST ME or my "intel" tells me.... then stop listening to them because they are full of IT! I like Frank and hope it was an honest mistake. Let's hope he hasn't built his whole cult following on this premise alone. Now quick... somebody check my math and make sure I am not wrong. :D

Excellent point drox. If you take the estimated 750,000 people holding an average of 2.25 million dinar you end up with 1.68 trillion dinar in the hands of speculators alone. There's no way you can have less than one trillion dinar in circulation prior to an RV.

• Upvote 1

This is absolutely ridiculous. I think the problem is people don't realize how much a trillion is. A trillion is 1000 billion. A trillion is equal to 1 million millions!

How on Earth could they even possibly round that money up? Seriously.... DV alone probably has 25 Billion collectively. What would possibly allow for them to make this kind of a ridiculous claim?

Kindly take out your calculators. 25 Trillion minus 25 Billion then divide by 25 Trillion what do you get? Lets make it easier... 25000 minus 25 equals 24975. 24975 by 25000. It equals 99%.

So they are saying 85% but their calculation is wrong it is really for 99%. They are claiming Iraq collected 99% of the zero denoms? c'mon!!!

Look... this is the point. No matter how much you want to believe in Guru's with even the best of intentions... you must use your common sense filters. If they say it is a fact but do not support the argument with anything but TRUST ME or my "intel" tells me.... then stop listening to them because they are full of IT! I like Frank and hope it was an honest mistake. Let's hope he hasn't built his whole cult following on this premise alone. Now quick... somebody check my math and make sure I am not wrong.

That is the most intelligent post I have read in a very long time on DV

Hal Alou to that its about time

• Upvote 1