Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seeker Chat from Another Site

fatbob

I pulled this off another site. Sorry if it has been posted before.

Seeker Email: DDT 11/20/10

NOVEMBER 20TH, 2010 04:50 PM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

I wanted to give you my theory on what I believe will happen with the RV .

Please understand this theory is based on my knowledge of the Arabic Culture, specifically their pride & dignity which dates back thousands of years. It is also based on the center point of the RV event.

Dr. Sinan Al Shabibi

The rate will come out at a nominal level say 3+ and below the Kuwaiti dinar and it will be locked in IMO. There is no need to involve the Forex market to drive the value in any direction (why would they? )

Dr. Shabibi has proven to the IMF, the World Bank, the UN and all other players that he can tightly manage his currency and maintain a consistent value over time, hence the 1,170 rate for over 2 years now. Allowing the dinar to ‘float’ in the Forex market will be costly to Iraq no matter what direction it goes. Eliminating the Forex market, Broker Houses and so-called ‘whales’ from the ‘playing field’ and locking the rate upon RV gives the Iraqi’s a much more precise figure of ‘payout value’ and eliminates the need to RV undervalued and force a time limit on large notes with additional RV plans at a later date.

Globally, private holders of dinar (you & I) are minuscule, literally irrelevant to the grand scheme of things and I believe the GOI has no need or purpose in undervaluing its currency at RV just to get less than 1% of it’s ’3 zero’s’ retrieved from us.

Iraqi’s are a very Proud and dignified people, they are Babylonians! and they are astutely aware of their value and place in both the past and present Global Society. They will not (IMO) allow the value of their currency to be lower than that of any Western currency, especially when there country will only increase in value and capabilities as time goes on.

However by this same philosophy, all Middle Eastern currencies are virtually locked into their present rates with only pre-planned adjustments taking place. A good example is the Kuwaiti dinar which just recently experienced a slight increase in increase in value. What triggered this increase? Newly found Oil & Gas deposits, Increase in Gold-Silver holdings? No (IMO) it was a prelude to the RV of the Iraqi dinar and perhaps a result of the agreement with Iraq regarding Oil & Gas reserves resting on the Border between the two countries.

How do we judge the timing of the Iraqi RV event? No one really can but there are certain things to look for that will push the RV into plain view.

1st total resolve of all outstanding issues with Kuwait

2nd acceptance by all neighboring countries that any unresolved issues are addressed.

3rd an official, seated and working GOI based on full participation of all coalitions, creating a unified, National front.

The completion of these three items are critical to the implementation of the RV . They can all happen as soon as tomorrow or they can take some time depending on where all the parties involved ‘truly’ stand at this point in time. There is one other potential scenario that could possibly play out and that is if the RV is directly tied into the 2011 budget and cannot be released until the budget is operational then the RV would take place early in January 2011.

Iraq’s fiscal years begins and ends with the calendar year and is not similar to the US.

IMO Iraq has the funds necessary to RV its currency in 2010 and has no need to wait unless it is legislatively tied into next years budget, then by law they would have to wait/

I hope my synopsis is of value to you all and please remember this is strictly my opinion only.

I still reserve the right to be wrong

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

I agree Viper51... except I 'thought' that the iraqi fiscal year corresponded to that of the U.S. and 'seeker' says that it follows the calendar year, starting Jan 1, 2011. Does anyone conveniently have the link where this can be double-checked? If the RV is tied to the 2011 budget then the specific date of Iraq's fiscal year does IMO make a difference.

• Upvote 2

most of what ive seen are liar murders crooks and thieves

Are you talking about "Ali Babba and the Forty Thieves?" I sure hope so because I don't think that all the citizens of Iraq are what you have said. They have been through quite a lot and are still trying to survive. You can't place 100% of people in the same category...not in any instance...laws of nature! We could say the same thing about the good old USA, but clearly it would not involve all the citizens of the country. I have seen you post this before. If you clearly believe that, why are you invested in Iraq at all, or are you? I will not comment on this further because I think your character has already been well defined.

• Upvote 5

I'm almost certain that Iraq's fiscal year runs from October thru September, and not by calendar year. That being the case, they are already behind schedule. :unsure:

ELF LORD! What's up bud? I can't for sure tell you where I saw it or found it but I'm almost certain it does run Jan.-Dec. Nothing I want to start a debate over but pretty sure. I'll try to find it but with my skills with that stuff, it'll probably RV before I do. B)

• Upvote 2

How do we judge the timing of the Iraqi RV event? <> No one really can but there are certain things to look for that will push the RV into plain view <> 1st total resolve of all outstanding issues with Kuwait <> 2nd acceptance by all neighboring countries that any unresolved issues are addressed <> 3rd an official, seated and working GOI based on full participation of all coalitions, creating a unified, National front <>

Read more:

The resolving of the Kuwait issues were addressed a few days ago. I wonder if that letter was presented and signed

I didn't understand this one. Are there other issues with surrounding neighbors?

The GOI has yet to be seen but all indications are that it will take place sooner than later

Good read

Thank you for the post

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great post! Now if we can just push them "physically" to rv without a dang lop before their "fiscal" year end, I will be one happy camper....otherwise, I am going to have to put my 92 year old grandmother out back in a doggie igloo house cause she uses up too much power. Boy, I'm getting "punchy." How have you guys done it for sooooooooo long! God love you all.....and me too.....Go RV 1000:3!!! (Pushing my luck a little, I know)!

Thanks you for this post. l totally concur with your views. l have since been provoked to express similar opinion few days ago. Let me reiterate my familiar rate of 3.47. because of Kuwait. Folks, l will beat Med and his cohurt called Lance, to his game of .86. Call me "ha ha the 3.47 guy."

I know that Seeker was once a Forex trader, so he has knowledge of the Forex market. All of what he says makes so much sense that it's hard to dispute. The rate is also logical. Well, I guess we'll find out!!

GO RRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :twothumbs:

I'm almost certain that Iraq's fiscal year runs from October thru September, and not by calendar year. That being the case, they are already behind schedule. :unsure:

The Iraq fiscal year is the calendar year: Jan through Dec. It is not the same as the US fiscal year. Also, every recent article coming out regarding the budget states 'next year' which worldwide begins Jan 1.

;)

http://www.indexmundi.com/iraq/fiscal_year.html

http://www.mongabay.com/reference/new_profiles/235iq.html

I'm almost certain that Iraq's fiscal year runs from October thru September, and not by calendar year. That being the case, they are already behind schedule. unsure.gif

Iraq operates from a type of lunar calender , I don't know about their fiscal year but a new calender year begins for them on Dec. 7th. If their budget for next year has been approved , it would either have to be based on 1170 or the new rate right?unsure.gif So we would have to know something by Dec. 7th would we not??huh.gifhuh.gif Here are some links about the Islamic calender , the second , is the 2010 calender , look @ Dec. 7th . It is the first day of Muharram , the first month of the Islamic year! It would seem the timeline for the RV has to be getting smaller!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muharram

http://www.al-habib.info/islamic-calendar/islamic-calendar-ummulqura-2010.htm

Thx, great post, great deductions, great insight. This is such a

blessing in our lifetime. Let's plan to make the most of it and

create the world we want to leave to the next generation. how can we

create jobs and assist to get ppl 'whole' again. I am gifting to my

family & friends, then developing a program for disinfranchised women

to get back on their feet with Fresh Start Women's Foundation here in Phx.

What say you?

Thanks you for this post. l totally concur with your views. l have since been provoked to express similar opinion few days ago. Let me reiterate my familiar rate of 3.47. because of Kuwait. Folks, l will beat Med and his cohurt called Lance, to his game of .86. Call me "ha ha the 3.47 guy."

Hey haha the 3.47 guy. Add ten cents to that and you can be the MAGNUM guy. What do ya think? B)

• Upvote 1