Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

med 2:40pm cdt 11/20/10

whiterose

This is just my speculation, so if Iam wrong then tell me why and dont blast me for it. But, the only way I can see Iraq getting away with a rate of .86 is if they put a lock on buying the dinar while the process of getting back all the bills with 000's take place. That way big investors cant go on a spending frenzy and hurt the plan. Any thoughts on this idea would be appreciated. :bulb:

• Upvote 2

Last year about this time the Dinar appeared on the Forex for about 3 hours with a rate of $1.49 then was pulled for an unknown reason. I believe this RV is meant to save the world economy and by postponing this as long as they have, it simply allows them to RV at a higher rate.

If they want to be in line with the group of GCC countries of they won't be setting their rate to .86.

It was on November 12th.

Pop....I hope you are right.....but can someone set me straight........can they do anything being under chap. 7......they have not been released they still owe Kuwait a large amount of money......that still worries me.....why haven't they wrote that check to try to get the UN to lift sanctions????

Thank-you for the post. This is definitely some good news.

.86 to 1.40 is about right-realistically, with what is known.

Who said anything about an RV on Sunday? That will not happen IMO, maybe the government seated, but not the RV.

Kuwait has nothing to do with Iraq's RV, they are not in the monetary basket being used to determine the rate. I believe the USD, Euro, Yen and British Pound are being used.

I don't know of Med but who has been right so far? No one! So to bash him is pointless.

I have been in this a long time and I have not seen anyone's predictions or rumors pan out yet.

I get my own facts from B'sOG in Iraq and so far, this guy Med has been confirmed about his information many many times.

I rarely share here because of the bashing and attitudes afforded by the people in the "supposed" know. Oh well. LOL.

The good news is, we are almost there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come On you guys!! MED posts things and is very cautious in what he says. How are you going to feel if/when he is right and you are trash talking him. Not cool! How do you or I know that the $3 or $5 isn't being said by "Pumpers" or guys with great intel. Put 10 people in a circle and whisper in the persons ear to the left and have the 10th person repeat the verse... it always changes. My take on this: Don't discount MED and 0.86 RV is not why I bought IQD. I bought it for the $3. However, I will turn my IQD in like everyone else.

OK HERE IS MY POINT THAT IT WILL RV ABOVE $1.53 HOW HIGH ABOVE IS ANYONE'S GUESS BUT I HEARD THE GUY BEING INTERVIEW ON TV BACK IN JUNE THAT IRAQ WOULD HAVE TO HAVE THEIR DINAR VALUED AT $1.53 TO MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO BORROW FROM THE WORLD BANK TO REBUILD THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE. AT THAT TIME WAS WHEN I MADE MY MINED UP TO REALLY INVEST AND I GOT SERIOUS ABOUT STUDYING THE DINAR AND REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES WORLD WIDE AND ESPECIALLY WHEN A COUNTRY WAS LIBERATED. ALL WHERE POSITIVE AND WITH IRAQ WE ARE DEALING WITH THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND THE LEADERSHIP OF THE USA KNOW THEY GOT IT.. THEY GOT THE GOODS REV DAN MY GUESS RV SUNDAY BETWEEN$250 AND $350

Valid points POP!! I am sooooo ready for the RV on Sunday. Mama needs a new pair of... CARS (lol). Gooooooooooooo RV!!

This is just my speculation, so if Iam wrong then tell me why and dont blast me for it. But, the only way I can see Iraq getting away with a rate of .86 is if they put a lock on buying the dinar while the process of getting back all the bills with 000's take place. That way big investors cant go on a spending frenzy and hurt the plan. Any thoughts on this idea would be appreciated. :bulb:

I agree with you Dinarmonstra. I'm not an economist by any stretch of the imagination, but if they go with .86 or anything lower I agree that there might have to be a time-out period to get all the larger denominations out of circulation and keep the whales at bay. In the meantime nothing is moving forward. Currency not recognized or tradeable. IMO I think this would create more uncertainty that might cause contractors to not bid on contracts, therefore curtailing some of the reconstruction of the infrastructure, which would not help the Iraqi people. To me the sooner the IQD is tradable at a rate that is high enough for investors who have supported the rebuilding of Iraq to want to cash in their higher denominations and for the banks in other countries to have the dinar in their foreign reserve bucket is what will help Iraq move forward at a faster pace. The uncertainty factor needs to be removed, if possible, so that Iraq can come back into its power. But then this is JMO

Med's thinking is logical. As for the rate? Who knows. Seen this.86 rate from others too?? I guess we'll have to wait & find out!

Med's thinking is logical, however, when I questioned his chat with mailman regarding the amount of Dinars that the US Treasury had bought, he couldn't give me a straight answer. SO, until I see an answer in regards to, 'How many Dinars has the US Treasury purchased?', than I am looking at what the budget for 2011 is. It has been assessed by another guru that $3.22 is built into the budget.

However, now that the price of a barrel of oil has increased another $10, than there is an increase of revenue, therefore, it is safe to presume that perhaps the RV could be greater than $3.22, IMHO.

We'll see.....ain't it great!

Someone posted an article that I read earlier this evening saying that the Iraqis are going to share the oil wealth with all their people. I assume like the other OPEC countries that do that. I'm afraid if they do that, the dinar will come out at .27 also like those countries.

Here's the article:

Someone posted an article that I read earlier this evening saying that the Iraqis are going to share the oil wealth with all their people. I assume like the other OPEC countries that do that. I'm afraid if they do that, the dinar will come out at .27 also like those countries.

Here's the article:

Thanks, I had not read that article. Someone else posted in another thread that the IQD would NOT be put in the currency basket with Kuwait but rather in another basket that included the U.S. and more well-established countries. I questioned that and started to ask where they got that info. Now I wish I had. If this news article actually means what 'Floridian' is taking it to mean, then to me the IQD would almost have to be included in the Middle East currency basket where there are countries in the lower rate because they have a wealth share distribution system.

Besides waiting for the gov to be formed, could all these types of decisions be what is taking so long for the budget to be completed and the RV rate known? This really is a very complicated situation all the way around. As much as all of us want the RV yesterday, I can see why there have been delays. Hope they have it figured out to announce this coming week, particularly since we have heard that the PM wants to make Nov 26 a new holiday.

Solutions.............It doesn't make sense to me that they would put Iraq in the basket with US and Euro countries. They would be the only ones in the Middle East in that basket. Besides, they have so much oil, they should be with the other oil countries.

Unless the US is calling the shots.