Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forced RV

Officer151

New reports are surfacing that the new government will seek to extend the 30 day time limit to form government. We know this could be a never ending extension based on past behavior of the Iraq electorate. We have also been told that the CBI knows exactly how much dinar is out in circulation. My theory is that if we could cause a worldwide rush on the currency it would more rapidly diminish the available cash supply and then force the CBI to have to react much faster that they may be planning to. With some of the skills demonstrated by those here who keep saying an RV is any day now, we could send this skilled spin doctors out across the web and cause a panic and rush on the dinar. Send mass emails to news outlets and investment websites and so on. This could shorten the RV time considerably in my opinion. Would this work?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

New reports are surfacing that the new government will seek to extend the 30 day time limit to form government. We know this could be a never ending extension based on past behavior of the Iraq electorate. We have also been told that the CBI knows exactly how much dinar is out in circulation. My theory is that if we could cause a worldwide rush on the currency it would more rapidly diminish the available cash supply and then force the CBI to have to react much faster that they may be planning to. With some of the skills demonstrated by those here who keep saying an RV is any day now, we could send this skilled spin doctors out across the web and cause a panic and rush on the dinar. Send mass emails to news outlets and investment websites and so on. This could shorten the RV time considerably in my opinion. Would this work?

............ To keep it simple

No

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What are you talking about ??????? NO !!!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry but NO. There will be no more extensions if they do not form a goi they will be out on the street and this whole circus will start over 90 days from then. Period end of story - none of these power hungry guys want to loose there hold so the goi wil be formed and rather quickly. :D

A simple no will not do. Lets discuss how and why this would or would not work.

the simple fact is the Middle Eastern mind set is totally different from ours, their world view and the paradigms from which they make major decisions is different...your THINKING is WESTERN theirs is NOT

one prime example: the 8+mo it took us to get this far IMO could most easily be understood by the ME cultural "need" to "save face"...both sides were guilty of it and that was again IMO the root behind the delay...

will NOT work at all IMO

So far we have not seen an educated explanation as to why a rush on the Iraq currency would not produce the desired results. Once again we see the very child like response that an article that expresses a viable and likely view that DOES NOT GO ALONG WITH THE DREAMS OF THE DINAR INVESTOR ARE DISMISSED AS SMOKE. I THINK THE ONLY SMOKE THAT WE HAVE SEEN TO DATE IS THE SMOKE BEING BLOWN UP OUR &SSES! We have seen credible posts that these false reports and delays/extensions have been going on for the better of 6 years now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

So far we have not seen an educated explanation as to why a rush on the Iraq currency would not produce the desired results. Once again we see the very child like response that an article that expresses a viable and likely view that DOES NOT GO ALONG WITH THE DREAMS OF THE DINAR INVESTOR ARE DISMISSED AS SMOKE. I THINK THE ONLY SMOKE THAT WE HAVE SEEN TO DATE IS THE SMOKE BEING BLOWN UP OUR &SSES! We have seen credible posts that these false reports and delays/extensions have been going on for the better of 6 years now.

They have a specific amount of dinar in circulation. A rush on the dinar would make the brokers rich but would not put anymore on the market. We would simply deplete the amount the brokers have in their vaults. no more dinars coming out-zero auctions.

Edited by shirleyjune
  • Upvote 1

I think they may already be doing that :)