Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Firefighter Rumor: Chase Bank

tbush

* Iraq Firefighter Rumor: Chase Bank

November 20, 2010 10:51 am ·

This is Iraq Firefighter, My ex just called me saying that she opened an account at chase, and they told her that the IQD is looking good, They are not sure when, but SUNDAY is looking good. they asked her to come in BEFORE she exchanged out, to open up other accounts, so that when the money comes in, the bank will automatically transfer the money to the other accounts, Just take this for what it is. I KNOW WE ARE CLOSE. GO DINAR

• Upvote 8

ACTUALLY, I DID THE SAME THING. VIA CHASE.

WE TALKED FOR A GOOD COUPLE HOURS. AND THEY WERE VERY INTERESTED.

AND TOLD ME TO OPEN UP A SEPARATE ACCOUNT TO WIRE THE MONIES INTO, THEN WE ARE GOING TO BREAK IT UP INTO SEVERYA PREMIER ACCOUNTS

AND THEY OFFER MASTERCARD GIFT CARDS THAT I BELIEVE YOU CAN PUT ON THEM AS MUCH AS $25k

DRAVMORRIS2

I HAVE A CALL INTO MY GUY RIGHT NOW. I WILL UPDATE AND VERIFY. I HAVE BEEN TALKING WITH HIM ALMOST EVERYOTHER DAY! I LIKE THE PROGRAMS THEY HAVE TO OFFER...................................

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 4

Maximize your FDIC protection. Each account and each holder will recieve $250K. worth of protection.

My Chase Bank Manager said the same thing this past week (they did not speak of the Dinar and neither did I - I only indicated that I was looking to cash in currency and wire transfer through my currency broker)

• Upvote 1

My husband and I spoke with a guy at our Chase branch about a month ago. He knew all about the Dinar and told us that when it RV's everyone will know. He said there will be announcements all over the news. I asked him if he knew anything on the banking side and of course he gave the standard answer, that they had not been informed of anything yet. But he did spend about 30 min talking to us about the Dinar and how important it was to make sure we purchase from a legit broker and to have the actual Dinar in possession and not to purchase it from someone who will hold it in a secure location and send out a certificate of purchase. He said that is a bad idea and where people are getting scammed. Although he never gave us any superior "Intel" what I was excited about was that he never acted as if we had the plague and he was self informed on the RV. He said he watches it on his own and to knew to follow when the government gets seated. This I felt was very hopeful.

On the flip side, we went to another Chase branch and when we spoke with them about the transferring of the funds and the Dinar, we would have been better off walking in naked with a gun strapped to our hip....they thought we were just the stupidest people ever. I HOPE we have the last laugh.....it will be like the moment in Pretty Women when the store clerk wouldn't help Julia Roberts and then she later came back to rub in their face!!! Big mistake, huge!!!!LOL!:)

• Upvote 6

This is Iraq Firefighter, My ex just called me saying that she opened an account at chase, and they told her that the IQD is looking good, They are not sure when, but SUNDAY is looking good. they asked her to come in BEFORE she exchanged out, to open up other accounts, so that when the money comes in, the bank will automatically transfer the money to the other accounts, Just take this for what it is. I KNOW WE ARE CLOSE. GO DINAR

Interesting post.

Iraq Firefighter....good post thanks

I have a question were the dinar accounts opened in California ? If so which Chase branch. I went to them at my branch and was told they would only accept US $

When I get my juicy bank rumors from Chase I usually go up to the manager or teller and....

"I will probably begin with a very classy first line... something like: say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich? "

They pretty much won't stop talking about Dinar when you sample a line from Leon Phelps - works every time! :lol:

- Fresh :lol:

• Upvote 3

Wouldn’t be nice it was that easy. Unfortunately the FDIC doesn’t work like that. To keep protection you will have to spread it out to several banks. You see, the FDIC will insure up to that amount per SS# per bank. So if you are married with a joint account you could have double that…but… otherwise would need to take your truck load of cash to several places.

You guys know this stuff… why am I posting it?

• Upvote 1

Wouldn’t be nice it was that easy. Unfortunately the FDIC doesn’t work like that. To keep protection you will have to spread it out to several banks. You see, the FDIC will insure up to that amount per SS# per bank. So if you are married with a joint account you could have double that…but… otherwise would need to take your truck load of cash to several places.

You guys know this stuff… why am I posting it?

Non interest bearing accounts are insured for the total amount. Interest bearing accounts are only insured for $250,000.

If you open an non interest checking account it will be insured by the FDIC for any amount.

• Upvote 1

When I get my juicy bank rumors from Chase I usually go up to the manager or teller and....

"I will probably begin with a very classy first line... something like: say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich? "

They pretty much won't stop talking about Dinar when you sample a line from Leon Phelps - works every time! :lol:

TOO FUNNY!!! :lol::D

I needed that to start my day over here in this place! B)

Edit: spelling

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

Non interest bearing accounts are insured for the total amount. Interest bearing accounts are only insured for $250,000.

If you open an non interest checking account it will be insured by the FDIC for any amount.

Good point, You are correct! This is true. :)

I am sorry I should have clarified... I would put it at many so that I would continuously make interest off of it.

I know I am not going to lend out what might be my doe ..for FREEEEE.

No interest = Same Same: buried in the back yard (well sort of)

• Upvote 1

Never knew that. Thank you for that little morsel of info. Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks. Besides my wife. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2

Never knew that. Thank you for that little morsel of info. Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks. Besides my wife. B)

There may be other banks too, but I understand Wells Fargo has a Private Banking option taylored for the "high rollers." Not sure of the logistics of it, guess one would have to talk to them about it.

ACTUALLY TALKED TO MY PEOPLE @ CHASE TODAY.

YES, ALL MONIES CAN BE PUT IN A HOLDING/NON-INTEREST BARING ACCOUNT. I.E. MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT.

FYI, WITH DINARBANKER, THEY WILL FRONT YOU $10K TO HELP FINANCE YOUR TRUST, LLC, CORPORATIONS, ETC. :twothumbs:

THEN THEY WILL TRANSFER YOUR MONIES HOW EVERY WAY YOU WANT TO WHATEVER ACCOUNTS AND/OR BANKS THAT YOU NEED TO

AFTER WHICH YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR BANK AND OPEN UP YOUR "PREMIER BANKING" /PRIVATE BANKING/ACCOUNTS :twothumbs:

THEY WILL TAKE WELL CARE OF YOU, YOU KIDDING WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY! :woot:

THEY DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR BUSINESS AND/OR YOUR MONEY. :shakehead:

I ALSO PLAN TO BUY STOCK IN JPMORGAN/CHASE, FYI THE STOCK RATE RIGHT NOW IS $39.41 PER SHARE

ALSO, IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO "BUY ANYTHING, I.E. ANOTHER HOUSE, YOU CAN USE YOUR $$$ AS COLLATERAL AND GET A LONE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE..................

(WHICH I PLAN ON DOING) :twothumbs:

HELPS WITH WRITE-OFF'S, ETC. :woot:

THEY WILL LITERARY ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES AND THEN SOME.

OH, YEAH, BABY! :twothumbs:

AND YES DO MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN TO ALL INVOLVED. AND THEY WILL ASSIGN YOU YOUR OWN PERSONAL BANKER, TOO! :twothumbs:

THAT WAS AT MY BRANCH IN CALIFORNIA IN THE INLAND EMPIRE..............................IF ANY ONE WANTS MY CONTACTS (IF IT MAKES SENSE TO YOU) PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOUR THERE NAMES................................THEY WOULD PROBABLY GO BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, AND OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, FOR WITH OUT THEIR RISK OF LIFE AND LIMB, WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE.

AND GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY WHICH ISN'T PERFECT. BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE. (EXCEPT ON VACATON) :bow:

AND THANK YOU, JESUS......................AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 1

Dang, I just realized that you said he said that his "ex" just called! LOL...I sure hope he's on very good terms with them.....otherwise, well you know how an "ex" can be! Just joshing. Good post!

• Upvote 2

What, no Fith Thandwith?

Several hours before I saw this post today, I, too, visited my local Chase bank manager, with specific questions about their ability/willingness to buy dinar. She told me that (all) Chase banks will use a "book of currency" to determine the validity of currency being exchanged. The book contains detailed information about currency, including photographs -- enough information for bank personnel to determine whether or not the currency was real. I asked her if the bank required using a De La Rue machine, and she said "No, the book is our guide." Once the banker was satisfied with the validity, the exchange rate would be determined (she was not familiar with, nor did she mention, the word "spread") and the money would immediately be deposted into my account. There would be no additional fee charged since I was a long-time customer. Non-account holders would be charged approximately $5.00 (she wasn't completely sure about the amount).

She also confirmed the annual gifting of $13,500.

This is only my 2nd post, and I just joined the VIP today, so please be kind to the newbie! :)

• Upvote 2

My husband and I spoke with a guy at our Chase branch about a month ago. He knew all about the Dinar and told us that when it RV's everyone will know. He said there will be announcements all over the news. I asked him if he knew anything on the banking side and of course he gave the standard answer, that they had not been informed of anything yet. But he did spend about 30 min talking to us about the Dinar and how important it was to make sure we purchase from a legit broker and to have the actual Dinar in possession and not to purchase it from someone who will hold it in a secure location and send out a certificate of purchase. He said that is a bad idea and where people are getting scammed. Although he never gave us any superior "Intel" what I was excited about was that he never acted as if we had the plague and he was self informed on the RV. He said he watches it on his own and to knew to follow when the government gets seated. This I felt was very hopeful.

On the flip side, we went to another Chase branch and when we spoke with them about the transferring of the funds and the Dinar, we would have been better off walking in naked with a gun strapped to our hip....they thought we were just the stupidest people ever. I HOPE we have the last laugh.....it will be like the moment in Pretty Women when the store clerk wouldn't help Julia Roberts and then she later came back to rub in their face!!! Big mistake, huge!!!!LOL!:)

I love that last line----Big mistake, huge!!! :lol::lol: I couldn't agree more!!! Go RI/RV!!!

Actually, the rules on FDIC limits have just changed - there are no limits on the amount they'll insure in a single account as of 12/31, as long as the account is non-interest bearing. Read the full story here:

http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/changes.html

Dinarette, that's excellent information and interesting how it's dated Nov. 2010!!!

I had not seen this information before, the TAG accounts I've known about, and tried to explain that to a banker, and the actual account manager said it was BS....lol. When in fact there was a sign right on the counter that verified what I told him......sometimes the bankers don't even know. Amazing.

Anyway, thank you for that information.....that truly is a good find there!!! .................................and so recent!!!!!! :rolleyes::)