Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMPORTANT!!!

curious80

From DD:

don't promote other sites: All the “Info” About Sunday

November 19, 2010 05:49 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS, TIDBITS · Comments Off

All,

I woke up with this impression I feel I should share with you. What I’m posting here is NOT because of any information I’ve received from anyone, but from my own paranoia, thoughts, and experience with this investment.

Please do NOT place too much expectation into Sunday being the day where we will hear/see an RV of the Iraqi Dinar. I’ve been through TOO MANY of these days where the entire online Dinar world was expecting something due to so many hearing similar things. I’ve learned through hard experience that I can’t rely on ANY specific information to be true about Iraq. I’ve even told you several times that you should believe NO ONE in this investment who shares information about the timing of the RV, and especially the rate, including me. I have told you that I don’t believe ANY information I hear, but I take it all in as just more information to be aware of.

Please take it in, but get your emotions in check about it happening. I’ve been talking myself out of believing this all week. I’m still “prayerfully hopeful”, but that’s as far as I can go anymore. You would be wise to do the same. I woke up with literal nervous energy pulsating through my body, and I don’t want that for you if you can help it.

Anyway, please take care of yourself this way if you can. I wish you all my very best through this challenging and confusing investment!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Sounds like you are having a lot of problems with this investment. I know a lot of people have invested there last penny in buying dinar. That is not the way to do it. You should only buy what you can afford to loose. Not saying that you are going to loose it. But if you need the money right now to pay bills, don't use it to buy more dinar. Pay your bills. The Rv will happen in time. I use to get all excited and when I wasn't working spend a lot of time on the computer looking and looking. Well I stopped doing that, put my resume out there, got several interviews and got a job. Now I only spend maybe 1 to 2 hours a day when I am not working on the computer. I use to get all worked up about it, now I have told myself that it will come when the good lord above is ready for it to come. And believe me I want it to RV sooner than later, because the sooner it RV's the sooner I will get to have my husband home and not in Iraq. I am tired of having a marriage over the telephone. He has been there for 5 years now. Not straight he has come home for R&R. But this time it has been 8 months since I have seen him. So please don't get yourselves worked up over the RV. When the time is right we will have it. Go RV

• Upvote 8

IMO, I've spent 27 months in Iraq, many issues arise, infrastructure to say the least. These are a proud people. IMO, everyday, now brings us closer to an RV. All these people who think it was going to happen 2 or 3 years ago, seriously a war was going on. Now since last year and the SOFA agreement and the with drawl of troops(this year), this is the birth of a country. If their money does not RV or regain strength, it would be like Iowa's money a the same value as the current dinar and all the surrounding states are at the current USD value. How could anyone travel, do business or do anything in the surrounding states, they could not! This is my thinking behind my support for an RV anytime here on out. Thanks for reading, let the bashings begin, be kind!

• Upvote 8

When does Shab get back to Iraq? Doesn't it have to happen with him there anyway?

I personally choose not to know anything other than listening for the actual RV to happen...I've let myself get down too many times over false expectations...This message helps me stay focused and grounded :)

Just the messenger,

CuriousGeorge

• Upvote 1

When does Shab get back to Iraq? Doesn't it have to happen with him there anyway?

I can tell you IMO this is the biggest thing to hit IRAQ since our cruise missiles so I have a tough time believing Shabibi will not be there to make sure it goes smoothly. That's like having Christmas without Santa in his sleigh! We as Americans think everything revolves around us so its easy fuel for the fire that what better place for IRAQ to launch there new IQD value but here with us Americans! The rest of the world can't stand us especially the middle east so this is highly unlikely! It was just like all the speculation revolving around GW book release being moved back and that it had the RV in it, what a bunch of believe anything folks we are. Don't you realize that all of this pumping intel is coming from sites and places that are profiting in this little song and dance! The rate's coming out high like $24 this Sunday guaranteed BUT don't buy more Dinars than you can afford to loose at anytime. Stay grounded! When you check out for with your dinar purchase make sure you use our referral code! Wake up folks this is the biggest circle jerk on planet earth! It will happen when and where the IRAQ Goi / Shabibi feel is best for them, period end of story!

;)

• Upvote 5

i heard a great quote yesterday that has a bit of relevance to this topic. i will probably butcher it and already forgot who said it but:

"pray like it all depends on god, work like it all depends on you." maybe thomas jefferson?

im sure somebody wiser than me knows who said it, but i like it, and im not even religious.

• Upvote 6

I can tell you IMO this is the biggest thing to hit IRAQ since our cruise missiles so I have a tough time believing Shabibi will not be there to make sure it goes smoothly. That's like having Christmas without Santa in his sleigh! We as Americans think everything revolves around us so its easy fuel for the fire that what better place for IRAQ to launch there new IQD value but here with us Americans! The rest of the world can't stand us especially the middle east so this is highly unlikely! It was just like all the speculation revolving around GW book release being moved back and that it had the RV in it, what a bunch of believe anything folks we are. Don't you realize that all of this pumping intel is coming from sites and places that are profiting in this little song and dance! The rate's coming out high like $24 this Sunday guaranteed BUT don't buy more Dinars than you can afford to loose at anytime. Stay grounded! When you check out for with your dinar purchase make sure you use our referral code! Wake up folks this is the biggest circle jerk on planet earth! It will happen when and where the IRAQ Goi / Shabibi feel is best for them, period end of story!

;)

I know you and I disagree as to whether or not Shabs has to be in Iraq, but the rest of your post is very well put. Thanks for the post. :twothumbs: :twothumbs:

First off why is this News it is someones opinion? Starting to

Be a pet peeve of mine. Secindly this was posted already as a

Letter to ALI. Please check ALL topics before u post. I'm getting

Really tired of people posting the same stuff with different titles.

Just because it has a different title doesn't mean it is a differenmt story!

Tammi, is this response in some sort of "poem" format or something? I have only seen short lines or verses of statements, with capitalizing the first letter in every next line. Or is this some kind of code?lol :lol: ...F B L R J.....lol, let's think about this :wacko: ...or is it every capitalized word....F N S B S L A P A R J,lmao!

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

;)

Well said IVyJ04 maybe you should start a blog site for the real Investors

Well said IVyJ04 maybe you should start a blog site for the real Investors

There is a process for this to happen and us wanting it to come faster than politically or legally allowed is foolish on our part. Things are in motion and will reveal themselves when the time comes. IMO we are days (2-14) away from greatness! Just pray that all goes well over the next few sessions of Parliment and we will be justly rewarded. Maybe not multi-Billionares but something is better than nothing. Remember you gotta be in it to win it

• Upvote 2

CuriousBO

Thank you for sharing. We all understand that anything is possible. And we do know how often what we hoped would happen, didn't.

But we all know that IT IS GOING TO RV. The magic day is still IN QUESTION.

And when it does, we will all be surprised and yet elated!

As for the rate. Well, I am VERY HOPEFUL that it will be at least $3 or more. I'm a BIG DREAMER. $5 WOULD BE AWESOME.

"IT COST NOTHING TO DREAM............................BUT EVERYTHING FROM IT CAN US ACHIEVE" :hug:

AND "DREAMS ARE FROM WHICH REALITY GIVES BIRTH FROM" :woot:

SO LET ME DREAM..................................ITS FUN THAT GIVE ME "HOPE" THROUGH MY " FAITH" :twothumbs:

AMEN , AMEN AND AMEN :wave:

HANG IN THERE, BUDDY :hug:

BLESSINGS TO ALL THE DV FAMILY, TO OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, AND TO THIS GREAT COUNTRY, U S OF A.

I'VE LIVE ABROAD FOR MANY A YEARS, IN BOTH SOUTHEAST ASIA AND EUROPE. AND EVEN THOUGH THESE COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR OWN BEAUTY.

THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbs: (HUSBAND WAS IN THE MILITARY AND I WORKED FOR AFFES) (ARMY AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICES) ON BASE..............................................

PEACH OUT :woot::twothumbs:

DRAVMORRIS2 :tiphat:

i heard a great quote yesterday that has a bit of relevance to this topic. i will probably butcher it and already forgot who said it but:

"pray like it all depends on god, work like it all depends on you." maybe thomas jefferson?

im sure somebody wiser than me knows who said it, but i like it, and im not even religious.

I really really really am not trying to be ugly by saying this and I may be out of line to even bring it up...if so I apologize...I'm sure it was just an oversight...I am not an overly religious person but this is the third time in a few days that I have seen someone on here begin God's name with a lower case letter...I know it may be silly but it makes me cringe everytime I see that...any word referring to Him should always be capitalized...No offense intended to anyone.. :)

• Upvote 2

CuriousBO

Thank you for sharing. We all understand that anything is possible. And we do know how often what we hoped would happen, didn't.

But we all know that IT IS GOING TO RV. The magic day is still IN QUESTION.

And when it does, we will all be surprised and yet elated!

As for the rate. Well, I am VERY HOPEFUL that it will be at least $3 or more. I'm a BIG DREAMER. $5 WOULD BE AWESOME.

"IT COST NOTHING TO DREAM............................BUT EVERYTHING FROM IT CAN US ACHIEVE"

AND "DREAMS ARE FROM WHICH REALITY GIVES BIRTH FROM"

SO LET ME DREAM..................................ITS FUN THAT GIVE ME "HOPE" THROUGH MY " FAITH"

AMEN , AMEN AND AMEN

HANG IN THERE, BUDDY :hug:

BLESSINGS TO ALL THE DV FAMILY, TO OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, AND TO THIS GREAT COUNTRY, U S OF A.

I'VE LIVE ABROAD FOR MANY A YEARS, IN BOTH SOUTHEAST ASIA AND EUROPE. AND EVEN THOUGH THESE COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR OWN BEAUTY.

THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HUSBAND WAS IN THE MILITARY AND I WORKED FOR AFFES) (ARMY AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICES) ON BASE..............................................

PEACH OUT :twothumbs:

DRAVMORRIS2

I really really really am not trying to be ugly by saying this and I may be out of line to even bring it up...if so I apologize...I'm sure it was just an oversight...I am not an overly religious person but this is the third time in a few days that I have seen someone on here begin God's name with a lower case letter...I know it may be silly but it makes me cringe everytime I see that...any word referring to Him should always be capitalized...No offense intended to anyone.. :)

Yes, His name should be capitalized. However the thought was wonderful, and God is big--I'm sure He didn't mind.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for sharing and caring, curious80! :)

To tell you the truth I sent myself an e-mail to my own e-mail address telling myself not to get hyper, overly excited, and reduced to an ocean of tears when the big day comes. But, rather be calm, cool and collective so I can be in the right frame of mind to get my financial affairs in order.

I was here for nearly 9 hrs on and off on Nov. 11th because it seemed that we were very close, so I really got excited that day and even had tears rolling down my eyes. In my opinion, it would've been the perfect day for an RV or RI to happen.