Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lack of "Proof" of Existence of Lower Denoms

Legolas

Well said. Won't believe it till i see them. Also got a kick from the previous post. "NEWS NEWS NEWS so and so saw the trucks delivering small denoms to the banks today" Did they have see through walls on the trucks? Maybe it was a neon sign installed on top of the truck that said "We have small denoms in our truck". Personally I need much more proof than that..

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. I believe this site has a rumor section for a reason. 18 months is a long time to run a rumor but I feel it shows the dire need to keep lower denoms out of site. When the word gets out that there are lower denoms it will be because they are now available to the Iraqi people and an rv will soon follow. There is a tight lid on it for a reason. Why must peolple assume there has to be proof of everything. Do we honestly think they would let it slip that they were going to move the lower denoms from the De La Rue company to the CBI. Speculators finding out with valid proof would surely sent a lot people running to buy more. The proof you seek will be available right before or at the same time as the rv. They have said they exist but to have absolute proof you will have to wait. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

In my mind, the existence of lower denoms at the banks would constitute reasonable "proof" that our RV will become reality. They would serve no purpose without one. PROOF is defined as reliable evidence of fact. To date, we have seen none, aside from an article stating that 14 different notes were printed, and only 7 are in circulation.. This topic has been the subject of thousands of posts over the past 18 months, but we've yet to see the proof, despite numerous claimed "confirmations" of their presence at the banks. OKIE claims to have pictures of them, but insists that he doesn't know how to post them. With literally thousands of members on his home site, one would think that at least one of them would know how to post a photo. If this evidence isn't reasonably close to "proof" beyond a reasonable doubt that his photo doesn't exist, one would be hard pressed to demonstrate what is. The picture claimed to be of lower denoms discussed today in another thread proved to be of Saudi Riyals rather than Dinars, after many people became needlessly excited about this new claim of "proof."

The claim of lower denoms being stored at the banks awaiting imminent distribution has been around for at least 18 months now that I can remember. This rumor always causes great excitement, and justifiably so.....IF it were true. Until these rumors are replaced by valid "proof," they result in more problems than benefit, and shouldn't be posted. People are desperate to believe, and are therefore easy to take advantage of. :(

People will believe what they want. That is why some will give green dots to positive posts and red dots to posts that contain information they don't want to hear. I tend not to believe much of what is said unless there is fact to back it up. Everything else is opinion that I can agree or disagree with. GO GOI>>>>GO RV!!!! B)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

No lower denoms = no RV.this weekend

No RV this weekend = just like any other weekend over the past 6 years.

The names and projected events change, but it's same ole, same ole as it's always been here in the Dinar investor / speculator world. An odd, bizarro world.

We buy into thoughts / purported facts in this deal that most of us would never buy into in other facets of life we deal with every day. I guess because most want it to happen so badly. But when is the last time you sought out investment advice from a bunch of people you had no idea about who they really were? No real names in most cases, just screen names. People basing their hopes and dreams on people known only by screen names. Bizarre when you really stop and think about it.

Hey, honey! It's going to RV Sunday @ $5.72 because BillyBob's secret sources inside Iraq that are telling him there's no question it's happening Sunday!! Reasonably intelligent people buying into this crap? Only in the bizarro Dinar world! Sad part is I"m sitting here clicking away to get the latest news too! :lol:

How does anyone know if those purporting to be in the know aren't 16 year old kids having a blast by making all this stuff up? It would have been something I'd have had a great time doing as a 16 year old, had there been such a thing as the internet back then... :lol:

• Upvote 13

Well stated TAV. It brings to mind the TV commercial a few years back depicting a chatroom/dating site where two people were sitting at their computers describing themselves to each other. One was a 60 year old, 300 pound woman, and the other a similar male. I don't recall the descriptions they were typing, but needless to say, they couldn't have been further from reality. It definitely got this point across. :P Caveat Emptor!

Medic even confirmed they were in banks the other day... he is usually very conservative in his news or rumor reports so take it for what it's worth....the bottom line is, something has to give soon...

Are you kidding me? While he has toned down allot this last 8 months or so, that nutcase was even more bizzar than frank, or tk and the GET team

Anyone on here from around nov of last year could tell you that. He has been debunked time and time gain. And prooved to be a phony with no real sources.

He takes what other people make up, and passes it off as his sources

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Newbie Boobie talk,........................ It's everywhereblink.gif

To many chicken littles running around screaming" the sky is falling "

I have not seen the lower denoms......... Boo Hoo

The acorn that fell on your head wasn't the whole sky Little chicken

It's time for some Lobotomy's...................The DOCTOR IS IN!!!!!...smiley-sick026.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In my mind, the existence of lower denoms at the banks would constitute reasonable "proof" that our RV will become reality. They would serve no purpose without one. PROOF is defined as reliable evidence of fact. To date, we have seen none, aside from an article stating that 14 different notes were printed, and only 7 are in circulation.. This topic has been the subject of thousands of posts over the past 18 months, but we've yet to see the proof, despite numerous claimed "confirmations" of their presence at the banks. OKIE claims to have pictures of them, but insists that he doesn't know how to post them. With literally thousands of members on his home site, one would think that at least one of them would know how to post a photo. If this evidence isn't reasonably close to "proof" beyond a reasonable doubt that his photo doesn't exist, one would be hard pressed to demonstrate what is. The picture claimed to be of lower denoms discussed today in another thread proved to be of Saudi Riyals rather than Dinars, after many people became needlessly excited about this new claim of "proof."

The claim of lower denoms being stored at the banks awaiting imminent distribution has been around for at least 18 months now that I can remember. This rumor always causes great excitement, and justifiably so.....IF it were true. Until these rumors are replaced by valid "proof," they result in more problems than benefit, and shouldn't be posted. People are desperate to believe, and are therefore easy to take advantage of. :(

[/quote

DON'T THINK THIS IS A RUMOR ADAM STATED BACK AROUND THE FIRST OF THE SUMMER THAT HIS CBI INTEL TOLD HIM THAT THEY WERE UNLOADING TRUCK LOADS OF SMALLER DEMON. SO I WOULD TAKE THIS AS A TRUE INTEL..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Newbie Boobie talk,........................ It's everywhereblink.gif

To many chicken littles running around screaming" the sky is falling "

I have not seen the lower denoms......... Boo Hoo

The acorn that fell on your head wasn't the whole sky Little chicken

It's time for some Lobotomy's...................The DOCTOR IS IN!!!!!...smiley-sick026.gif

YEAH, what you said! :angry:

That is exactly what Thomas told Jesus

Sometimes you have to poke a finger in the gash before you can believe that a spear was in there!

There are some sites claiming to be selling them, but I personally haven't ordered them. Also there was a claim of an eBay purchase a DV Member made. Perhaps when/if he gets them he'll post a pic.

Edited by Keipher

The thing is we will NOT see them until they RV/RI 1st

Adam has stated they exist, so i'll stick with that for now

They aren't going to let them float around until after the announcement

We're looking for something that we're not going to find

Can this RV/RI happen? YEP

When? Who knows

During this Iraq Holiday period there has been so much BS it's almost comical if it wasn't so sad

Let the GOI form 1st!

Semper Fi

JMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding me? While he has toned down allot this last 8 months or so, that nutcase was even more bizzar than frank, or tk and the GET team

Anyone on here from around nov of last year could tell you that. He has been debunked time and time gain. And prooved to be a phony with no real sources.

He takes what other people make up, and passes it off as his sources

I just started reading his posts about 6 months ago so relax. I did not know of his previous posts before that time and if you read my reply I said "take it for what it's worth."

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1