Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 BUDGET - set at $73 per barrel of oil

FishMan1969

Nice find but here's where it gets good. It's based on 2.3 million barrels per day and we know they are going from 2.3 to about 12 within the next couple of years. So they might even get more BPD in the first year of RV. Very good rate because they were talking about a $60+ rate before. GO RV..

Explain this scenario?

Do the math on that, it's $10 more per B. times that out millions. nice

Edited by legacyman73
  • Upvote 2

Explain this scenario?

OK, in a simple form:

2.3 mil barrels per day of exported oil at 60 per barrel = $138,000,000 of daily revenue due to oil

2.3 mil barrels per day of exported oil at 73 per barrel = 167,000,000 of daily revenue due to oil

Diff per day is an extra 29,900,000 per day

29,900,000 per day x 365 days per year is an "extra" 10.9 bil added to the annual budget....

Which supports Shabibibibibibi when he says "Our country is LOADED beyond anyone can fathom" or something like that.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Let me ask the question, Does an extra 10.9 bil in their budget support a higher RV RATE?????

• Upvote 12

OK, in a simple form:

2.3 mil barrels per day of exported oil at 60 per barrel = $138,000,000 of daily revenue due to oil

2.3 mil barrels per day of exported oil at 73 per barrel = 167,000,000 of daily revenue due to oil

29,900,000 per day x 365 days per year is an "extra" 10.9 bil added to the annual budget....

Which supports Shabibibibibibi when he says "Our country is LOADED beyond anyone can fathom" or something like that.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Let me ask the question, Does an extra 10.9 bil in their budget support a higher RV RATE?????

Damn straight that great news for us for being a higher RV. Good Find Fishman..

• Upvote 3

OMG That sounds licious!!!

At my house, my husband, me and the boys have all written an RV rate on our dry erase board. Who ever comes the closest, gets a $500 bonus !! For the boys, $500 is a pretty good amount. My oldest son has the highest rate, $3.23. I am looking forward to giving the bonus out.........................hurry RV !!

• Upvote 3

Thank you for sharing this. Don't you just love it when a plan keeps falling into place. So far all of the positive news is telling you everything except the rate for this historic event.

Everyone I spoke to yesterday (including my partner in Baghdad) all feels the same way. We all believe it will be Sunday/Monday.

Trust in Divine Power:

- Stress = I'm in Control

- Trust = Gos is in Control

God Bless all of you and Happy Holidays.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Hi Steve, may I ask you why you and your contacts feel this way? What are the keys that point to theses dates? Thank you so much for your continued efforts in this, we really appreciate and value everything you do.

Thanks!

Sager

Because Maliki is going to be be sworn in publicly Sunday in Iraq and I think this is one and only time to announce the New Iraq. This is what my people are telling me.

Make perfect sense to me. I will share more in a few hours. I have two more calls to make.

God Bless.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

OK, in a simple form:

whoooooo yeah!!!!

• Upvote 1

Excellent, thank you! Will you be posting in a new thread?

Looking forward to hear more! smile.gif Take care and God bless.

Yes. I have been told some very interesting things. I need to confirm a bit more from a few other contacts. Too many people rely on my information or words and I need to make sure they are as accurate as possible because what we say reveals who we are.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Because Maliki is going to be be sworn in publicly Sunday in Iraq and I think this is one and only time to announce the New Iraq. This is what my people are telling me.

Make perfect sense to me. I will share more in a few hours. I have two more calls to make.

God Bless.

Steve1, no disrespect here at all, but you have been saying this since November 17th. I feel like you are stringing us along for a ride. Either you have something or you don't. No fool No Harm.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Hey Steve:

Thanks for all ur time and information along the way. We all stand in agreement that breakthrough is on the horizon for the Iraqi people and all those vested and invested in this sojourn...best regards and may prosperity be the gateway to our inner wealth!

Williamjr

• Upvote 2

Baghdad, Nov. 20 (AKnews) - The Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Saturday, that the set price for a barrel of Iraqi oil is $73 on the world markets.

The spokesman of the ministry, Assem Jihad, told AKnews, that the set price of $73 was agreed on amongst the government ministerial committee of the Iraqi Oil Ministry, the Finance Ministry, the Central Bank of Iraq, and officials of the International Monetary Fund, it was set as a price within the financial budget of next year.

The price of one barrel on global markets right now is $80, but the Oil Ministry and the State Committee set $73 as the lowest and convergent price in case the oil prices fall or rise in the global markets.

Iraq had set $62 for a barrel of oil in the 2010 budget.

The Iraqi Finance Ministry announced last month the finalization of the draft budget for Iraq in 2011, the new budget allocates a large share for investment and to support the government's development strategy that will continue for the next four years.

The initial budget for Iraq in 2011 is approximated at $86 billion to $400 million, with an increase of $14 billion from the last year’s budget.

Reported by Wisam al-Jaff

Sa/Ak/AKnews

• Upvote 3

Alot of figures last week was stating .86 as the RV rate after the budget was released, so this increase might take it over a dollar? Just asking for whoever put the figures out last week, so can you re do the rate based on this amount of increase and let us know?. Do not get me wrong i am all for a high RV also , but also trying to be realistic also and i think most people was posting last week was also. Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1