Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***: Talabani signed the official paper to Al-Maliki and all posts would be subject to the points system will not be an exception

k98nights

***: Talabani signed the official paper to Al-Maliki and all posts would be subject to the points system will not be an exception

Palm-revealed a member of the coalition of the rule of law, Adnan ***, to the president of the republic, Jalal al-talabani, took place on a piece of paper mandated National Alliance candidate nouri Al-Maliki formally to form the expected government.

*** Said in a press statement that the committees, which was formed by the political blocs will discuss on the distribution of ministerial posts after authorizing the prime minister to form a government, expected to be formally Al-Maliki on next Sunday, he pointed out that all the places will be subject to the points will not be an exception any position to it because such a mechanism change from the government on the other.

This hand, said the leader of the sadrist movement المنظوي in National Alliance Nassar Al-Rubaie, that the political forces will enter into negotiations, and that the task will face some difficulties, but it is not difficult, during the period of the month to the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, for their conclusion, adding that negotiating committees of the National Alliance and Iraqi and Kurdish coalition agreed to start discussions after the feast holidays and the first phase of talks will focus on the development of mechanisms to share positions, according to the elections and pricing all ministerial portfolios and the shared between the political forces.

And facing the Iraqi political powers after Eid Al Adha holidays many challenges, including the sharing of ministerial portfolios, amid predictions the difficulty of the task, and denied the Iraqi Coalition that there are disagreements between its components and is expected to enter the main intensive dialogues to share ministerial posts after it has been resolved three Presidencies (Republic of ministers and parliament) amid debate among its members and each party to get the biggest share more important.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=3645

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My contact in Iraq told me that Maliki is already sworn in officially (we all knew this), however he will do it publicly Sunday to announce the New Iraq is back in operation and will be the next Economic Giant! I was told contracts are being signed and wages are about to be paid.

Something to that effect. You get my point or picture.

Great news. I think the puzzle is almost completed corner to corner. I am more excited now than ever before.

God Bless and Happy Holidays to all.

my husband just returned to Iraq, he told me that the majority of the people that were flying there were all part of the oil construction...they wouldn't be sending people over there if contracts were still up in the air and were not getting paid, jmo...

• Upvote 5

My contact in Iraq told me that Maliki is already sworn in officially (we all knew this), however he will do it publicly Sunday to announce the New Iraq is back in operation and will be the next Economic Giant! I was told contracts are being signed and wages are about to be paid.

Great news. I think the puzzle is almost completed corner to corner. I am more excited now than ever before.

Very positive news! Thanks Steve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks. Usually I can keep pace, but sometimes this media gap thing really makes my head spin.

PS Steve - Is there a particular puzzle piece your waiting for? (Other than the official announcement?)

Yes, for the currency to properly be reflected within the global financial institutions. I need to make a couple more calls and will share more in a little while.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the update my friend.. You are a HUGE ASSET to us here. Thanks !