Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That Okie Oil Man - DELAY!

ThankAVet

First Okie gets insulted and refuses to post. Then he comes back and posts, talking in code. I don't understand this. Either he has information or he doesn't. The RV is this day, or that day, or next week or next month. He's always changing his story. So which is it, Okie?

I like to have concrete information, not guesses. I realize that no one knows for sure until it happens, but why do people post like they are ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT THE DATE and/or THE RATE, and then say "Oh, there's been a delay". It drives me crazy!

Can't these people just tell the truth, without making themselves so important with their "intel and connections"?

Yes! I would love a "Facts" Forum. That's the only one I would read.

don't think it would take long ....

Okie keeps messing with peoples emotions - He better be careful, Im in it for the long haul but there are folks on edge re this IQD investment and every time he changes or just plane lies people get madder and madder! I hope he has security at the get team rv party cause it is highly likely he has made some people very un-HAPPY! :o

Sounds like you one of them.

This is ignorant, why do people think he cares if you buy Dinar. He makes nothing. People need to be thankfull people share intel (which is not a science) with us despite getting bashed!

Thanks bro your 100% percent right. He posted this on another forum and didn't ask to be pasted on here. I appreciate any intel anyone brings to this forum.

• Upvote 2

Can we start a new forum called 'Facts'?

I'll make the first post:

No one on here knows when the hell the RV will happen!! We are all waiting on the GOI to put aside their egos , and do what needs to be done for their country , and the people of their country! We all sit in front of our computer screens for hours a day waiting for the RV , while our families and friends go on with their lives. Jobs and homes have been lost , families torn apart , and loved ones lost waiting on the RV. Newbies join everyday and bash someone just because that's what they see being done! We don't like the intel / info some people bring to this forum , so instead of not reading when we see who it's from (i.e. Okie Oil Man) , we read , then bash! Fact : the negative is outweighing the positive on here now ! If we have a "Facts thread it would quickly need to be renamed "Old News" , this is Iraq we are dealing with. After all , the stuff we now know as fact was first brought to us in the "Rumors" thread! GO RV!! We are patiently waiting , we know your out there!!!

• Upvote 2