Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That Okie Oil Man - DELAY!

ThankAVet

Okie the Gas Stat...er, I mean the Oil man says potential delay....

Maybe up to two days after the 21st.

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A PIREP (PILOT’S REPORT) AS WELL AS A NOTAM (NOTICE TO AIRMEN)THAT STATED THAT THE DESTINATION AIRPORT HAS BEEN WORKING ON EXTENDING THE RUNWAY AND I MAY AND I SAY AGAIN MAY HAVE TO BE DIVERTED TO AN ALTERNATIVE AIRPORT–WHICH WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAY’S FURTHER THAN THE DESTINATION ORIGIN OF THE 21ST OR 22ND. I AM STILL HOPING FOR THE ORIGIONAL DESTINATION DATE —MORE LATER—-

Two days, two months, Next week, next Monday, next year. Who knows? :lol:

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I was just reading a post by BigBoy and he has more detailed reasons for the delay. I'm not sure if this is what Okie Oil Man is referring to. I just know that I will only get excited when this thing finally happens and I am standing in my bank managers office filling out the paperwork for my wire transfer.

First Okie gets insulted and refuses to post. Then he comes back and posts, talking in code. I don't understand this. Either he has information or he doesn't. The RV is this day, or that day, or next week or next month. He's always changing his story. So which is it, Okie?

I like to have concrete information, not guesses. I realize that no one knows for sure until it happens, but why do people post like they are ABSOLUTELY SURE ABOUT THE DATE and/or THE RATE, and then say "Oh, there's been a delay". It drives me crazy!

Can't these people just tell the truth, without making themselves so important with their "intel and connections"?

Yes! I would love a "Facts" Forum. That's the only one I would read.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie keeps messing with peoples emotions - He better be careful, Im in it for the long haul but there are folks on edge re this IQD investment and every time he changes or just plane lies people get madder and madder! I hope he has security at the get team rv party cause it is highly likely he has made some people very un-HAPPY! :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A couple things. First Shabibi will be speaking at Harvard on the 21st, so the 21st cannot be the date. Now, I don't know this Okie Oil Man, so am not saying anything with confidence, but I DEFINATELY do believe that people are paid to "advertise" the dinars, to stir up everyone's excitement levels. I don't know who they are, but there are a couple on here that certainly walk and quack like a duck. Just don't buy more dinar based on intel!

Also, can anyone explain to me what the air strip has to do with this RV? This is totally new information to me.

A couple things. First Shabibi will be speaking at Harvard on the 21st, so the 21st cannot be the date. Now, I don't know this Okie Oil Man, so am not saying anything with confidence, but I DEFINATELY do believe that people are paid to "advertise" the dinars, to stir up everyone's excitement levels. I don't know who they are, but there are a couple on here that certainly walk and quack like a duck. Just don't buy more dinar based on intel!

Also, can anyone explain to me what the air strip has to do with this RV? This is totally new information to me.

Shabs does not have to be in Iraq for the rv.

You really don't think pumpers and such are paid in some fashion to pump? They wouldn't do it for free. Nothing is for free.

Edited by fatbob
  • Upvote 4

No way the rv happens with out him there to manage all aspects of it. its a huge event for iraqis he will be in iraq!

It's already in place. All he has to do is pull the trigger via a phone call. It's not like he has to be there to supervise anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2