Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumors

EGP

Here is something I thought of this morning as I have been reading posts from some who are having doubts about a good RV coming to the light of day in the near future:

1) From what I have been reading, several countries (those who have helped in the war effort as well as those who have not) have bought up billions of IQD and placed them in their respective treasuries. Why would they even think of doing that if they thought this whole thing is a "scam"?

2) From a USA perspective, a good RV would probably cover the costs of the war effort and then some. Think of how that "then some" could put a dent in the USA's national debt!

I'm not an expert by any means, but these are just a couple of thoughts I had today, November 19, 2010, about all of this.

What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is something I thought of this morning as I have been reading posts from some who are having doubts about a good RV coming to the light of day in the near future:

1) From what I have been reading, several countries (those who have helped in the war effort as well as those who have not) have bought up billions of IQD and placed them in their respective treasuries. Why would they even think of doing that if they thought this whole thing is a "scam"?

2) From a USA perspective, a good RV would probably cover the costs of the war effort and then some. Think of how that "then some" could put a dent in the USA's national debt!

I'm not an expert by any means, but these are just a couple of thoughts I had today, November 19, 2010, about all of this.

What are your thoughts?

Very positive for the US. I am looking at the DOW, NASDAQ & S&P and all I see is numbers in the red due to the news about "China fights inflation" news in the financial sector today. This country will be healthier from an economic stand point. I am still proud to be an AMERICAN and do everything in my power to support this great country.

Wishing will get you nowhere; patients will get you everywhere!

God Bless and Happy Holidays to all.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

From a historical perspective, think ...what are the number 2 and 3 economies in the world after the US...Germany and Japan (ok, I think China maybe is now number 2). The US helped rebuild both of those country in almost every way since WWII. In addition, they have spent much less on defense than other Western countries..I think about 2%, while the US historically spends around 4%...which helps both countries support their social programs.

On the other hand, we did very little (in comparison) for France and Britain...our best allies (except of course my friends the Canadians and Aussies :) ). We still have troops in both countries, 60 years later. Did the US benefit from the growth of the Japanese and German economies? I'll let you decide for yourself...but I definitely think so. The world is a safer place.

No doubt we will be in Iraq for at least another generation but most like until their oil runs dry. They will end up being one of our best friends in the area...except for our buddies the Turks, that are Awesome fighters and a very warm and generous people. (My personal favorite country in the world.)

I've lived and went to school in all the countries that I've listed above (except China, only visited there and I've never been to Iraq...yet!)...actually graduated from what Americans call High School outside of London.

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1

Hey Steve,

I totally agree. As I get thinking back to President Bush when he made the statement that the US would never pay for this war. What was he saying? I do know now what I think he was saying! ;)

Exactly. I just purchased his book and desperately trying to find time to read it. I think it will be very interesting.

God Bless and Happy Holidays.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From a historical perspective, think ...what are the number 2 and 3 economies in the world after the US...Germany and Japan (ok, I think China maybe is now number 2). The US helped rebuild both of those country in almost every way since WWII. In addition, they have spent much less on defense than other Western countries..I think about 2%, while the US historically spends around 4%...which helps both countries support their social programs.

On the other hand, we did very little (in comparison) for France and Britain...our best allies (except of course my friends the Canadians and Aussies :) ). We still have troops in both countries, 60 years later. Did the US benefit from the growth of the Japanese and German economies? I'll let you decide for yourself...but I definitely think so. The world is a safer place.

No doubt we will be in Iraq for at least another generation but most like until their oil runs dry. They will end up being one of our best friends in the area...except for our buddies the Turks, that are Awesome fighters and a very warm and generous people. (My personal favorite country in the world.)

I've lived and went to school in all the countries that I've listed above (except China, only visited there and I've never been to Iraq...yet!)...actually graduated from what Americans call High School outside of London.

Tiffany23 , you sound like you are well educated on world economics and are also a veeerrryyy beautiful woman. Brains and beauty are a fantastic combination!!!!GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1