Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTN: Newbies

This post should be pinned! I was a newb once. I must apologize for my previous newbiness. Makes it hard to visit here because always scanning through regurgitated stuff. LOP, how can Iraq afford..., duplicate posts. Etc.

Not pointing fingers, just saying I wish I had this disclaimer.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I know there are a ton of questions right now with some of the info coming out of Iraq right now. I encourage all of you to read past posts from these members: Adam, Scooter, Phoenix, Chief V, Keepmwlknfny, Viper 51, and Eddinar. These people have taught me a lot and pointed me in the right frame of mind as far as this investment with both facts and logic! The new "guard " if you will, zzzzzzzzz, Steve, as well as others are doing a wonderful job as we speak. Though they too will get burnt out if answering the same questions over and over again. If it you are having a difficult time understanding what is going on, it's because you are supposed to!!! Who in their right mind would be upfront about an investment like this? My best advise is to READ, READ, and READ some more! If after that you have questions, try to do some research of your own. This site is a wealth of knowledge and all contributions are appreciated to the fullest. Most of the people named above will read through your post and give their opinion when it's something noteworthy. Just please DO NOT bombard them constantly. I would hate for these people to keep to themselves due to the constant questions and guidance needed by many who won't take the time to do a little research themselves.

Great and timely post. Thanks 'neuman' !

This post should be pinned! I was a newb once. I must apologize for my previous newbiness. Makes it hard to visit here because always scanning through regurgitated stuff. LOP, how can Iraq afford..., duplicate posts. Etc.

Not pointing fingers, just saying I wish I had this disclaimer.

I agree this should be 'pinned' - I don't consider myself a really new newbie, but even I got confused and shaken the last few hours because when the articles are translated to English sometimes they need more explanation from someone who really understands what the news articles actually mean. Thanks 'neuman' for your timely post as I was guilty of just what you said... bothering a guru... yet when I finally calmed myself and spent time with it I could reason it out. We all tend to get caught up in the excitement of it all, going from thread to thread, and get more hyper or confused with each post we read, with too many screens open and forgetting where we were.

Maybe zzzzzzzzz's 12 Steps to the RV is a good thing for a daily check-up !

I feel this is going to be a good weekend and good Thanksgiving Week... much to be thankful for :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I completely agree. Every question is a good question but you can usually answer it yourself if you READ. Best wishes to the Newbie's... the rollercoaster still has room ;)

Kudos to you for offering such great council! :D

• Upvote 1

To Nueman, Thanks for the advice...not to be Rude or anything but Im a Newbie as you call it just remember you were one to at one point, as to me I have never bothered any of the gurus Im smart enough to know whats going on maybe not smart enough for intel, but i can be patient and wait...I have my own sources and conclusions just dont want to say because nobody knows what is going to happen with this investment and I mean nobody.....I do appreciate the advice about the people to follow but I also feel their as been alot of bashing on this site about different people. Even the older group that have been in this thing for a long time needs to take checkmates and steve1s advice.....be patient and wait.......its a dream one that may come and one that may not. Only to choices we have.....In closing just do the newbies a favor play nice and stop bashing people reminds me of grade school and the bullies I had growing up....Thanks Nueman for the advice though.... P.S. not pointing fingers at you about bashing people but some I could.....but I wont not worth it.

• Upvote 5

This is great advice Neuman. I would only add that 6 years ago, when I started this ride, there wasn't a wealth of information out there, as there is now. Take Neuman's advice. You will feel like a seasoned professional, compared to how you feel right now. I still go back through the archives, even now, and find that I am continually enriched with new information that I did not have before. Take advantage of the enormous learning potential that this site has to offer. You won't regret it.

I was a new noob not that long ago and i can say for sure im still a noob...just a more informed noob,there is alot of reading to do cross searching and oh so much garbage to filter out,like it was stated wish i had known who's posts to read.But i think with all that freakin reading there HAS to be a lil common sense used and a touch o faith,and i think your questions can be answered here.and stoppin in to live chat helps alot too...lurk around and "listen" youll get some good info.im still doin alot o reading and researching the topics of note so im still just a noob :lol:

:tiphat: .....STAY TUNED!!!

Lol, what consists of being a noob, anyways?? :lol: I've been here as long and longer than alot of people out there tagging that name to people, and yet I still feel like I am a newbie because I feel like I still know NOTHING about this thing :wacko: . Someone can come on here today and post 100+ times if they want to, and their tagged title above their name will go from Newbie to member to senior member(or whatever it is at 100) in one day :lol: . Just last night I got all caught up in the LOP talk with people who just recently came here(notice I didn't use the word "newbie" :P ), AND I was pretty buzzed from a bottle of wine too. So I was doing my whole part in the LOP talk....acting like a quote/unquote newbie because my mind was in an altered state....of confusion, lol. And I've also seen people come on here that have "stated at least" that they have been in this forum for months to years, but just don't say anything out of choice, and have pertinent info to share(or so it seems). This whole "tag" above our screen name should be taken away, lol.

• Upvote 3

Lol, what consists of being a noob, anyways?? :lol: I've been here as long and longer than alot of people out there tagging that name to people, and yet I still feel like I am a newbie because I feel like I still know NOTHING about this thing :wacko: . Someone can come on here today and post 100+ times if they want to, and their tagged title above their name will go from Newbie to member to senior member(or whatever it is at 100) in one day :lol: . Just last night I got all caught up in the LOP talk with people who just recently came here(notice I didn't use the word "newbie" :P ), AND I was pretty buzzed from a bottle of wine too. So I was doing my whole part in the LOP talk....acting like a quote/unquote newbie because my mind was in an altered state....of confusion, lol. And I've also seen people come on here that have "stated at least" that they have been in this forum for months to years, but just don't say anything out of choice, and have pertinent info to share(or so it seems). This whole "tag" above our screen name should be taken away, lol.

In the Military there is an old saying, Lead, Follow or get out of the way!!! I am in the follow mode. I pay close attention to the News and post. So many people here are very informed and well connected. I am a retired Veteran and know several people still serving. No one I know can offer any info on the up coming event!!! I will follow and respect the people in the know....

• Upvote 1

First NODAK I'm not sure "newbiness" is a real word but it does ring with meaning.

READING is key. Sometimes I think there should be a rule built into the forum software

that would not let a newbie reply until after 10 hours of reading. But being a conservative

I have ruled that out. I personally lurked for almost 2 years before asking a question or posting a comment.

The sad thing about this Dinar investment is that my family and I probably know more facts about the Iraqi Constitution than our own.

Wow how embarrassing. Most all people here on DinarVets are good people.

They have endured allot of confusion and will help others in need. Be patient we all understand that it is not easy to

read all this stuff and have an understanding of it. Do your part for we are convinced the rewards

will be greater than anything else any of us have ever participated in before.

GO RV

(edited)

I know there are a ton of questions right now with some of the info coming out of Iraq right now. I encourage all of you to read past posts from these members: Adam, Scooter, Phoenix, Chief V, Keepmwlknfny, Viper 51, and Eddinar. These people have taught me a lot and pointed me in the right frame of mind as far as this investment with both facts and logic! The new "guard " if you will, zzzzzzzzz, Steve, as well as others are doing a wonderful job as we speak. Though they too will get burnt out if answering the same questions over and over again. If it you are having a difficult time understanding what is going on, it's because you are supposed to!!! Who in their right mind would be upfront about an investment like this? My best advise is to READ, READ, and READ some more! If after that you have questions, try to do some research of your own. This site is a wealth of knowledge and all contributions are appreciated to the fullest. Most of the people named above will read through your post and give their opinion when it's something noteworthy. Just please DO NOT bombard them constantly. I would hate for these people to keep to themselves due to the constant questions and guidance needed by many who won't take the time to do a little research themselves.

Yep! :P Readers are leaders!

Edited by dinarislate
  • Upvote 2

To Nueman, Thanks for the advice...not to be Rude or anything but Im a Newbie as you call it just remember you were one to at one point, as to me I have never bothered any of the gurus Im smart enough to know whats going on maybe not smart enough for intel, but i can be patient and wait...I have my own sources and conclusions just dont want to say because nobody knows what is going to happen with this investment and I mean nobody.....I do appreciate the advice about the people to follow but I also feel their as been alot of bashing on this site about different people. Even the older group that have been in this thing for a long time needs to take checkmates and steve1s advice.....be patient and wait.......its a dream one that may come and one that may not. Only to choices we have.....In closing just do the newbies a favor play nice and stop bashing people reminds me of grade school and the bullies I had growing up....Thanks Nueman for the advice though.... P.S. not pointing fingers at you about bashing people but some I could.....but I wont not worth it.

No offense taken. I have just seen so many quick to read an article or rumor and quickly put out a post to "all the gurus" questioning whether or not its true etc. etc.... The people in this forum do their best to keep everyone up-to-date with knowledge and intel. I'm not bashing( hate that word btw) just SUGGESTING that some do a little more reading and trying to understand before hastily calling gurus out. They have lives to ya know.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll ask this question here..... Isn't this whole RV before the 15th thing based on A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ??

What happens if that doesn't happen?? Allawi says he can do it in 7 days....How many friends does he have??....More sand through the hour glass??

• Upvote 3

I have only been here since Nov 10 and I have read this site to death...very addicting. I could have shot my mouth off many times, but I didn't. I am by no means an authority on the matter, but the one thing that I do see is that the RV is about to happen and that it is the general concensus of everyone on the site, both new and old. There are one or two exceptions to this, but they stand out for what they are. Overall, there is a great bunch of people on this site and I wish well to all. :)

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

I am a "Newby", just signed up. But I have been following daily this site for about 3 months. I think it would be helpful for Newbies if someone would write a glossry of terms. I for one dont know what lop means.

By the way I have learned a lot from you guys and find most helpful.

Thanks

SunFun

I am a "Newby", just signed up. But I have been following daily this site for about 3 months. I think it would be helpful for Newbies if someone would write a glossry of terms. I for one dont know what lop means.

By the way I have learned a lot from you guys and find most helpful.

Thanks

SunFun

Adam has a glossary of terms in his book.