Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTN: Newbies

Hello Everyone,

First post here, great site for information gathering and speculation. I have my own little bundle of IQD that, like everyone else, I hope will soon be a substantially bigger bundle. The biggest thing that I can say is that being patient and persistent in your approach to this whole whirlwind is the only way to stay sane.

It's weird to see how even the prospect of even a moderate windfall makes people crazy. Like any discussion site, we all need to realize that there is credible info, passed as rumor, rumors passed as fact and fact that is completely overlooked. There are experts posing as ignorant, ignorant people posing as experts, good intentioned people perpetuating bad information and like minded people squabbling over what really is a common hope....that the IQD will RV sooner rather than later and higher rather than lower.....though most would agree, even a $1.50 RV would be cause for celebration and for those who are intelligent, a sign to sell enough to break even (or at least take a modest dividend) and let the rest ride for a bit longer. Then you are playing with house money which is the key.

From what I've learned, it's not if, but when there will be an RV, as it has to happen one way or another which is the point I am rallying around. My life goes on while my little bundle is waiting to be watered. Once that happens and we have a clear picture of what is and what is to become, I will then allow myself the giddy pleasure of doing something that can help me do great good in the world. If the RV happens I could retire, I could buy a big house, or I could pay off what I have, put enough in accounts to take care of my kids and wife and allow it to enhance my blessed life. Then I could do what I want, and not have to do anything because of money. Money doesn't buy happiness BUT if you handle it correctly, it can eliminate the stresses of bills you have, and then, if you are inherently a happy person, what you've done is remove one factor that can bring you down.

I personally believe that the RV, or at least the initial phase will occur before the end of the year, with the full RV amount to build through June when oil prices will probably be at their highest point next year. Either way, full RV or partial RV then grow, most small timers like myself will at least be even rather quickly. So let's stop the bickering and in-fighting and embrace the potential knowing that each and every one of us knows that we took a risk that still may or not pay off...it's the risk we all chose and one we have to live with.

TPR

I know there are a ton of questions right now with some of the info coming out of Iraq right now. I encourage all of you to read past posts from these members: Adam, Scooter, Phoenix, Chief V, Keepmwlknfny, Viper 51, and Eddinar. These people have taught me a lot and pointed me in the right frame of mind as far as this investment with both facts and logic! The new "guard " if you will, zzzzzzzzz, Steve, as well as others are doing a wonderful job as we speak. Though they too will get burnt out if answering the same questions over and over again. If it you are having a difficult time understanding what is going on, it's because you are supposed to!!! Who in their right mind would be upfront about an investment like this? My best advise is to READ, READ, and READ some more! If after that you have questions, try to do some research of your own. This site is a wealth of knowledge and all contributions are appreciated to the fullest. Most of the people named above will read through your post and give their opinion when it's something noteworthy. Just please DO NOT bombard them constantly. I would hate for these people to keep to themselves due to the constant questions and guidance needed by many who won't take the time to do a little research themselves.

Thanks for this wonderfull post.

I know there are a ton of questions right now with some of the info coming out of Iraq right now. I encourage all of you to read past posts from these members: Adam, Scooter, Phoenix, Chief V, Keepmwlknfny, Viper 51, and Eddinar. These people have taught me a lot and pointed me in the right frame of mind as far as this investment with both facts and logic! The new "guard " if you will, zzzzzzzzz, Steve, as well as others are doing a wonderful job as we speak. Though they too will get burnt out if answering the same questions over and over again. If it you are having a difficult time understanding what is going on, it's because you are supposed to!!! Who in their right mind would be upfront about an investment like this? My best advise is to READ, READ, and READ some more! If after that you have questions, try to do some research of your own. This site is a wealth of knowledge and all contributions are appreciated to the fullest. Most of the people named above will read through your post and give their opinion when it's something noteworthy. Just please DO NOT bombard them constantly. I would hate for these people to keep to themselves due to the constant questions and guidance needed by many who won't take the time to do a little research themselves.

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, insight and guidence. Being a newbie this will help me greatly. Thanks agian for your advise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great advice. I'm brand new. I downloaded the 2 ebooks from Adam and got 90% of my questions answered. I recommend all other Newbies do the same.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone! I admit I am a newbie! I have been reading this site everyday for the last few weeks since I purchased my first lot of IQD. After reading this and other sites, I starting wondering if many of the Gurus and experts are a also actually dealers that reaise their sales with false intel and predictions like the kind we have been seeing lately. Maybe sales starting getting soft...?? (Just an observation as it worked with me!) I had heard about this opportunity last year, did a little research and was stuck on the fence. I actually went and spoke with my EJ financial advisor who said she had heard of it and another one of her clients had already jumped in. I asked her if she was going to and she said she was thinking about it. I didn't make my first purchase until my brother in law saw the first rumur a few weeks ago that it had RV'd at $5.25. Luckily for me (unlucky for him) it didn't and the lure of $$ got me off the fence and I jumped in the cool aide with the rest of you!

I, like all of you others, hope and pray that my invetment pays off with the RV of the Dinar. I, like a lot of you, don't think "if" but when. To me, reading all of the rumurs are like watching the wheels of a slot machine. 7.....7......orange! Dang! Well maybe tomorrow.....

I want to thank the realist that often provide their insight and keep everyone in check. Without you, this would just be another GURU site! Remember, rumurs are like butt holes, everyone has them and they usually stink! I can't believe the people who actually put faith into some of the rumurs. My brother was called all hours of the night and calls me with them and I try to tell him to ignore them and "believe it when you see it"

What I would like to know from some of the VIP members is, is it really worth it? Can you provide examples of where the information enclosed actually helped you with your Dinar investment. Please understand before you "newbie bash" me, I have spent a lot of money on a really risky investment and don't need to waste more on something that will not bring me any more return for my money.

Before you think I am a fool for asking, remember I was smart enough to join this site!

Thanks in advanced

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please give me some insights into Warka Accounts? What are they are why should I look into them?

Read Adams free cash in guide, it will explain a little about it. Some think it is a great thing to do others not. I opened an account about 2 months ago, heard rumours they were having problems and never funded it. Maybe I made a mistake, so it is with life at times. ;)

deweyking - there's an entire forum on Warka banking in the public forum. So there & start reading - lots of good info. If you're a VIP member, there's even more help & info in the VIP forum. It's a good way to divest your investment.

Waco68 - a big yes to the VIP area. There's alot more info in there than you can imagine. Any new member that joins is always amazed at how much there is & how helpful everyone is. The normal response from a VIP newbie is "wow my head is spinning from all the info in here". Honestly, it's worth every penny. Doesn't cost much to join & see for yourself. Go here for 10% discount http://iqd.me/l/vip10off If you're not completely amazed at all the help & info, just don't renew it. But I think you'll agree it's worth it. Good luck

• Downvote 1

Yes READ, READ, READ because that will get you a whole lot of nowhere. This investment is simple and yet people try and make it complex. You get a clue what you are investing in. You then buy it with the idea it is all speculation. You then in turn hold onto it and wait for something to change. It does not matter how much you read, you are getting no further ahead than a person who is invested and not on any forum. What exactly does one need to research?

Thanks Nueman! Wish I had found this area before posting my iteration of the age-old question. The real fun in this venture is the learning....and of course dreaming.

• 3 weeks later...

This post should be pinned! I was a newb once. I must apologize for my previous newbiness. Makes it hard to visit here because always scanning through regurgitated stuff. LOP, how can Iraq afford..., duplicate posts. Etc.

Not pointing fingers, just saying I wish I had this disclaimer.

Sorry but this is really bothering me right now. I have never read this string before but I just did because now I am officially a "newbie". I have been following these debates for over 7 months now and have just never registered. Finally I decided that I wanted to put in my 2 cents worth just like in this case. I am going to stick up for the NEWBIES now because the comment the comment that newbies keep bringin up topics like LOP and How can Iraq afford IMO is fine because there are several advanced members still arguing those points and one side says they can and one says they can't and depending on the day a person might be influenced because they just went with the side that posted that day instead of asking the question and hearing the debate.

• 2 weeks later...

Well said - you're rite. KUDOS!! But the truth is, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING TO HAPPEN - I don't care if you JUST BOUGHT DINAR THIS MORNING or you've been investigating for 8 years!! It doesn't matter!!! This is a half friend site / half debate site with some articles and pumpers thrown into the mix. That is what I have seen. People are "lopsters or GO RVers".... or confused. I myself... am invested... so I want what is best for ME (which in turn provides for my family). So, having said that... to all you "newbies" out there ---> ask whatever you want, write what ever you want, say whatever you feel... because in the end--- it won't matter anyway. ;) and you can take THAT to the bank!

Damn it felt good to vent!! HUGS TO ALL INVESTED!!! :D

GO RV!! See ya at the yacht club!!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry, am a first timer, I do have some Dinar, but want to get some more. Is there such a thing as 1's 5's 10's and 20's?

Well said - you're rite. KUDOS!! But the truth is, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING TO HAPPEN - I don't care if you JUST BOUGHT DINAR THIS MORNING or you've been investigating for 8 years!! It doesn't matter!!! This is a half friend site / half debate site with some articles and pumpers thrown into the mix. That is what I have seen. People are "lopsters or GO RVers".... or confused. I myself... am invested... so I want what is best for ME (which in turn provides for my family). So, having said that... to all you "newbies" out there ---> ask whatever you want, write what ever you want, say whatever you feel... because in the end--- it won't matter anyway. ;) and you can take THAT to the bank!

Damn it felt good to vent!! HUGS TO ALL INVESTED!!! :D

GO RV!! See ya at the yacht club!!!

love it! GO RV!!