Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTN: Newbies

I am a newbie, I have some Dinar, but want to know if there are 1's 5's 10's or 20's available.

No those dinominations are not available yet. Goto, www.cbi.iq they have a pictures of the current Dinar in circulation.

-

• 3 weeks later...

Since I'm the newest Newbie (today!), I'll keep my reply short: Well stated neuman. I'll read as much as possible before asking. Thanks for the advice.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been on Dinar Vets in several months...I went into the Chat room as simply asked what was the latest on the RV? I was booted and then banned for that one question...what is the deal?

I haven't been on Dinar Vets in several months...I went into the Chat room as simply asked what was the latest on the RV? I was booted and then banned for that one question...what is the deal?

There is a thread posted each week for a few days before chat. That is where you need to ask your question. While Adam is answering those questions, there is NO other typying allowed, and that is posted as chat topic. If Adam answered each question that everyone asked while we were all in there, he would NEVER be let out!

And for the record, I believe you were booted for asking the question. You were banned for typing again once you came back in.

• Upvote 1

There is a thread posted each week for a few days before chat. That is where you need to ask your question. While Adam is answering those questions, there is NO other typying allowed, and that is posted as chat topic. If Adam answered each question that everyone asked while we were all in there, he would NEVER be let out!

And for the record, I believe you were booted for asking the question. You were banned for typing again once you came back in.

And there is a title across the top of the chat room that says "official chat no typing"

You may have made an honest mistake. Why don't you try to talk to Adam about it 1 on 1 rather than in the forums.

• Upvote 1

flop2river, if you want back in to chat PLEASE leave me a message on my profile to remind me to talk to Adam about the honest mistake and i will see what he says!!

I have to step away from my computer for a couple hours so I will check when I get back! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

flop2river, if you want back in to chat PLEASE leave me a message on my profile to remind me to talk to Adam about the honest mistake and i will see what he says!!

I have to step away from my computer for a couple hours so I will check when I get back! smile.gif

It was an honest mistake...I opened the Chat forum and posted the question...I honestly did not see the thread at top stating no typing...I truly apologize, I had heard the RV was near and I have not been on forum in several months...I think someone should have stated "flop2river there is no typing in chat at this time because Adam is answering questions" I would have viewed answers...but they just banned me.... Kind of quick if you ask me... Again an honest mistake I wasn't asking anything derogatory... or heckling I only asked one question...

And there is a title across the top of the chat room that says "official chat no typing"

You may have made an honest mistake. Why don't you try to talk to Adam about it 1 on 1 rather than in the forums.

I don't know Adam and didn't know you could talk one on one with him...

• Upvote 1

It was an honest mistake...I opened the Chat forum and posted the question...I honestly did not see the thread at top stating no typing...I truly apologize, I had heard the RV was near and I have not been on forum in several months...I think someone should have stated "flop2river there is no typing in chat at this time because Adam is answering questions" I would have viewed answers...but they just banned me.... Kind of quick if you ask me... Again an honest mistake I wasn't asking anything derogatory... or heckling I only asked one question...

I will send Adam a pm and see if we can get this straightened out for you!!

I will let you know something as soon as I hear back from Adam th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I will let you know something as soon as I hear back from Adam th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Ok, message sent to Adam!!

I told Adam that I also think it was a honest mistake! smile.gif

Let you know something as soon as I hear back from Adam or he might post something on your profile himself!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Ok, message sent to Adam!!

I told Adam that I also think it was a honest mistake! smile.gif

Let you know something as soon as I hear back from Adam or he might post something on your profile himself!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

How is that for speed!! Thanks Adam

Adam sent me a PM and said that you are back into chat!!!!!!

If you have any issues with signing back into chat Please let me know!!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 1

deweyking - there's an entire forum on Warka banking in the public forum. So there & start reading - lots of good info. If you're a VIP member, there's even more help & info in the VIP forum. It's a good way to divest your investment.

Waco68 - a big yes to the VIP area. There's alot more info in there than you can imagine. Any new member that joins is always amazed at how much there is & how helpful everyone is. The normal response from a VIP newbie is "wow my head is spinning from all the info in here". Honestly, it's worth every penny. Doesn't cost much to join & see for yourself. Go here for 10% discount http://iqd.me/l/vip10off If you're not completely amazed at all the help & info, just don't renew it. But I think you'll agree it's worth it. Good luck

Paperboy is right.

Once I joined VIP, took me a couple of weeks of new info reading to get caught up. I was one of the "wow my head is spinning from all the info here" crowd. Worth every penny.

Also, the help and team there is bar-none.

Got to give credit where credit is due, thanks again paperboy with helping me on my Warka account and OSI. :tiphat:

Dinar_o'saurs - not a problem at all. That's what VIP (and the Dinarvets site) is all about, helping each other. We're all learning as we go along. Glad I could help you out, sir.

• 2 months later...

This post should be pinned! I was a newb once. I must apologize for my previous newbiness. Makes it hard to visit here because always scanning through regurgitated stuff. LOP, how can Iraq afford..., duplicate posts. Etc.

Not pointing fingers, just saying I wish I had this disclaimer.

:twothumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

Okay. Right now, 5th 3rd bank will buy my Iraqi dinar, but they will not sell me any. I live in the Louisville metro area. Does anyone else have places they feel like they'll be able to cash in their dinar if and when the RV hits? If so, you mind sharing them?

Thanks -

Hobbit 88, a Stone Newbie

• Upvote 1

Okay. Right now, 5th 3rd bank will buy my Iraqi dinar, but they will not sell me any. I live in the Louisville metro area. Does anyone else have places they feel like they'll be able to cash in their dinar if and when the RV hits? If so, you mind sharing them?

Thanks -

wow 1 post for the hobbitt :) 900 more too most :lol: heyyyyy buddy in the same area ,,i was looking at the 5\3 banking area also ,,, the cashing in effect as we will call it,,, most have said that when the r.v. occurs the exchange fee will be higher than it should be ,,, not sure what the fee would be but if we get enough folks togeather and hit the one bank ,,,make arrange ments before hand can make a good deal on the transactions i bet,, i have been talking too a banker gal ,,also 5\3 and invested ,,,so there are three,,,have a couple more folks here that makes 5 or 6 i bet we can make some sort of good cash in exchanges with the prospect of deposting into their bank --- not all but some,,,

• 2 months later...

Thanks -

Wow count those chickens before they hatch. Lol lol lol

• 6 months later...

I apologize in advance for being out of touch on this message board so I will get to the point. What is the relevance of 3 zeroes being dropped and is there any advantage to convert my $10,000 and $25.000 bills to $250 and $500 bills as it may relate to cashing in? Again, sorry if this has been talked about many times in the past.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is just one of the many scenarios...you can go to the LOP section to see info on this.  I don't believe in the LOP for Iraq, I believe they will RV then float...not sure when hopefully soon.

Sorry, am a first timer, I do have some Dinar, but want to get some more. Is there such a thing as 1's 5's 10's and 20's?

love it! GO RV!!

There are high denoms 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 - I bought the latter two.

Most believe it won't mater which denoms you have.

What you want to do is get authentic dinar for a decent price. I got uncirculated.

I apologize in advance for being out of touch on this message board so I will get to the point. What is the relevance of 3 zeroes being dropped and is there any advantage to convert my $10,000 and $25.000 bills to $250 and $500 bills as it may relate to cashing in? Again, sorry if this has been talked about many times in the past.

According to Adam who runs this place, there is no advantage to lower denoms - currency is currency. I agree.

removing 3 zeros is referring to an LOP - a redenomination, that is a NEW currency with the 2 zeros dropped. Most don't want that. That means a wash, or low returns

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Well, this is an old post, and even the last response is old; but I'm a newbie to the forum and a 6 month old newbie to the investment, and I must say Thank You for this information. Looking forward to learning from Adam and the other experienced individuals on this platform.

• 8 months later...

I hope this is a good place to ask this question. I'm getting ready to do my IBC in Belize. I have dinar currency, how do I get it to my off shore account?