Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing In

Cyanide

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but I could not find it. I saw in a youtube video and read on Adam's cashing in guide,that when you take your dinars to a bank you will have to prove that they were acquired legally. Most of the dinars I hold where acquired by "going in" with someone else, as I could not afford to purchase that much. They were not purchased in MY name. I also have some that were simply given to me as a gift. So, If I go to the bank with my dinars how can I prove I obtained them legally? Will that even be an issue? I'm simply trying to understand, so I hope someone can help me with this or direct me to where I might find the answer. I greatly appreciate it. GO RV!!!!!!!!!

That's true Cyanide. Many of us acquired ours in the middle east and have no receipts or record of purchase. I am not worried as nobody ever asked me for proof of "purchase" on any of the Euros, Saudi Riyals, Bahraini Dinar, or UAE Durhams that I have exchanged at various banks, airport kiosks, or money exchange places around the world. They ONLY care if the money is REAL. I don't even think the IRS gives a rip as long as you do your due diligence. Personally however, I'm more concerned at how Customs or Homeland Security will percieve my newfound wealth when transporting back into the U.S.

Edited by RicknSaudi

Bought mine in 2007 at an exchange in Kuwait. They didn't even furnish a reciept. All I have is the origional envelope that it came in with the exchange name and logo, and address on it. If it's legal tender the bank will take it.

That's true Cyanide. Many of us acquired ours in the middle east and have no receipts or record of purchase. I am not worried as nobody ever asked me for proof of "purchase" on any of the Euros, Saudi Riyals, Bahraini Dinar, or UAE Durhams that I have exchanged at various banks, airport kiosks, or money exchange places around the world. They ONLY care if the money is REAL. I don't even think the IRS gives a rip as long as you do your due diligence. Personally however, I'm more concerned at how Customs or Homeland Security will percieve my newfound wealth when transporting back into the U.S.

If your traveling with more than $10K USD you must claim it before boarding the plane. If you had, say $5,000 worth of dinar pre RV that would be fine.

:blink: worry not my poisonist friend..... when the RV occurs you will have plenty of money to pay for a ticket to get to Dinar Trade, or Dinar Banker or Tampa Dinar for an appointment and you'll be able to trade in with them. The small bit of expense or cost to do so will be sO much paid back in ease of transaction as well as simplicity and privacy not to mention it can be wired or transfered to your account right away...no waiting for your dinar to be sent to another branch and "we'll let you know in a few days or a week". it's just my opinion but what seems like a lot now (600.00 transportation) won't seem much then...(all figures are purely hypothetical, results and estimates should not be taken as fact at this time, transportation has inherent risks involved that can not be forseen or estimated by this posting. All decisions are the responsibility of the reader and should not be placed on the writer. Any information included here in is strictly an opinion and no compensation has been offered or received by the mentioned dealers or the posting party, we are NOT a trained professional and you can try this at home. Batteries not included.) This disclaimer will precede and replace any other statement made by this poster and any representing parties here to fore and hence.

go RV

• Upvote 1