Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While we are waiting on the Dinar,..............................

CheckMate

Just for kick's,...........

What step are you working on?

The 12 Steps of the RV

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our dream - that our lives had become unmanageable
  • Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than the Dinar could restore us to sanity
  • Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understand him.
  • Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, finding piece in the amount of the Dinar we were presently holding.
  • Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact amount of our Dinar, both cash and reserve orders at DinarTrade.
  • Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
  • Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our day dreams about post Dinar Rv's.
  • Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had bought Dinar with, and became willing to buy more if needed.
  • Step 9 - Made direct deposits with such people wherever possible, except when a wire was the only way to transfer the dollars.
  • Step 10 - Continued to take daily inventory of our Dinar and when needed let others count with us.
  • Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understand him, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
  • Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of this wind fall, we have tried to carry on as do-gooders for the rest of our lives or as long as God permits.

Just had a min. this was my way of telling everyone,

I'm watching, I was just checking in,.....It has been another very positive day?

Have a great night.

zzzzzzzzz!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I am constantly in the restoration phase-- which means I have to work thru each step on a daily basis--trusting in the One that provides the ability to accomplish this daily.

What a battle it is!! BUT, oh what joy to know that we have VICTORY!!!!! C'mon RV!!!!

I give thanks everyday that this opportunity was introduced to me.I have faith as I read all the info. That there is a small percentage of the population that are actually aware of this deal.We are special.Just know that.

I have gained a knowledge of what is really happening in Iraq.I did not know before.This opportunity has opened my eyes and my heart and my greatest hope is that this will change the lives of the Iraq people.

Everyone has a right to be secure and safe in there home.This is amazing.And all of you are Are a part of it and very important in the way it is meant to be.

Thank you all for holding the massive energy that this has needed.

In Gratitude...........

• Upvote 2

I give thanks everyday that this opportunity was introduced to me.I have faith as I read all the info. That there is a small percentage of the population that are actually aware of this deal.We are special.Just know that.

I have gained a knowledge of what is really happening in Iraq.I did not know before.This opportunity has opened my eyes and my heart and my greatest hope is that this will change the lives of the Iraq people.

Everyone has a right to be secure and safe in there home.This is amazing.And all of you are Are a part of it and very important in the way it is meant to be.

Thank you all for holding the massive energy that this has needed.

In Gratitude...........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very well said, Journeysend. Loved the 12-step approach, zzzzzzzzz. So creative. There are such clever and creative people on this site! God bless you all and GO RV!! :)

Read more:

• Upvote 1

I'm on #6, Check.

I think I'm actually more excited about step 12 than the RV it's self.

After this gracious blessing, I'll be volunteering every summer at the church camp that changed my life many years ago. I'll be sponsoring the camp for as many years as I can, so that every child that WANTS to go, CAN go without having to worry about their parents being able to afford it.

That camp (and God) gave so much to me, I want to give back, and be able to do it for free!!

You're a good man, Check, and I know that a man of your faith WILL NOT be changed by this windfall.

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm on #6, Check.

I think I'm actually more excited about step 12 than the RV it's self.

After this gracious blessing, I'll be volunteering every summer at the church camp that changed my life many years ago. I'll be sponsoring the camp for as many years as I can, so that every child that WANTS to go, CAN go without having to worry about their parents being able to afford it.

That camp (and God) gave so much to me, I want to give back, and be able to do it for free!!

You're a good man, Check, and I know that a man of your faith WILL NOT be changed by this windfall.

Know Moral Eyes

I just dont see or feel the need to bring religion or the 12 step program into my investment in Iraq. I can handle the fact if I profit from this and I am not greedy or selfish. I have put a lot of hard work into this opportunity and I am prepared to reap the rewards of my work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

zzzzzzzzz, I truly feel that all who have posted in asnwer to you are at 11's, including you. What is really wonderful is that everyone is praying that all can best represent 12 not our way but God's Way.

Thank you zzzzzzzzz, very nice.

-Jac

God Bless America! smile.gifAnd such includes all of you sensitive caring human beings.

Edited by Jac

As any "GOOD ADDICT" would admit, I'm still coping with my demons (DINARS) . However, "One day at a time" (no pun intended) . I guess untill all the anxious fellings are gone I'll just try and stay on this wagon.

UNTILL THAT MOMENT COMES I'M GONNA GRAB ME A COLD ONE AND KICK BACK!

zzzzzzzzz, Great idea. Very creative!

For me, I'm at #11 today.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understand him, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.

And, hopefully this will keep me from doing anything really stupid, post RV.

Read more:

I mean not to offend, and I realize I"ll get stoned with Red Rocks for walking a different spiritual path then most, but I just don't see how God is involved in this. This has to do with a beleaguered, war-torn country, with a hell of a lot of oil, and a few World Powers that want that oil. It has to do with a great number of brave and selfless warriors from many countries that were willing to sacrifice their time, and sometimes their lives, to liberate a country and give it a better future.

I'm a Buddhist, and a very spiritual person. I live a very good life and hold myself to high moral principles.I'm very tolerant of other people's beliefs and I never push my own beliefs on anyone else. But to suggest that God planned all this misery so that a select few of his true believers can get very wealthy with almost no work just doesn't sound that Divine to me.

Flame me, Bash me, Stone me, but I feel a lot better after letting that out. I hope you all find your Heaven, one day, a very long time from now :)

Now that's out of the way, I'm on one of the last steps (I hope)!

• Upvote 1