Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ - KUWAIT IS READY TO SIGN!! Borders agreed & Chapter 7 to be lifted!!

Dinerry

Thank you so much for sharing this news. The content of this article authenticates the close relationship between the two countries and the importance the oil sharing agreement each country entered into a month or so ago, in sharing the oil in the pipelines that runs between the two countries. Do you really think Kuwait is going to allow Iraq to have a currency that will undermine that economic structure that has been established?

Great find my friend. God Bless.

Agreed.

Thanks Steve!

People, this is like the third or more post from this morning that was re-posted.

Please take a little time and look first to see if an article has been posted before starting a new thread.

thx

Thank you R00ster! I apologize. THIS WAS SUCH AWESOME NEWS, that by accident 2 OF US, posted the exact same article, in the EXACT SAME MINUTE! So he did NOT KNOW, and I did NOT KNOW each had done it. Until it got posted. THE EXACT SAME MINUTE!! We just gave each thread a different title. But that was freaky, he beat me to the punch, but first time that ever happened to me or him before!! Better to have excellent news posted twice, than to have bad news posted once. I say.

• Upvote 2

Here is an article from October 2010 to help refresh our memories that came from the IMF. This might be a positive article for some of the newer members.

The article's title was: IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR ...

And that "the International Monetary Fund holds a vision for Iraq as completely isolated from the global system, which called him to ask the government to promote the value of the Iraqi dinar Iraq, compared with foreign currency and Arabic (perhaps the Kuwait Currency?)." It is hoped to discuss the Iraqi government ended its mandate over the next few days the budget in 2011 Finance Ministry confirmed earlier that it will take care of the implementation of service projects.

As you can see from all of the posts today, everything is falling into place and the puzzle is coming together very nicely.

I believe you can still find the article at this link.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2&rurl=translate.google.com

Iraq & Kuwait articles of important: (Not the ones I want but you get the drift of the importance. I will find the most important one and share later.)

http://www.ameinfo.com/240932.html

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/08/24/kuwait-signs-oil-pact-with-iraq/

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I apologize in advance for my lack knowledge. But what exactly does this mean? I understand the principals, but is the 'entire' Chapter 7 lifted? or just Chapter 7 that Kuwait has imposed on Iraq? Regardless, I know this is good news, just HOW good is it?

Thanks Guys

Oh.....newbie here....GO RV!! :)

I apologize in advance for my lack knowledge. But what exactly does this mean? I understand the principals, but is the 'entire' Chapter 7 lifted? or just Chapter 7 that Kuwait has imposed on Iraq? Regardless, I know this is good news, just HOW good is it?

Thanks Guys

Oh.....newbie here....GO RV!! :)

If you get a chance try and listen to the Conference Call zzzzzzzzz setup. I am not sure where it is now. Can someone help him on this link.

God Bless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you so much for sharing this news. The content of this article authenticates the close relationship between the two countries and the importance the oil sharing agreement each country entered into a month or so ago, in sharing the oil in the pipelines that runs between the two countries. Do you really think Kuwait is going to allow Iraq to have a currency that will undermine that economic structure that has been established?

Great find my friend. God Bless.

HUGE!!!

SteveI,

Thanks for reminding me of the IMF article. Can you help me understand the part where it says"IMF holds a vision for Iraq as completely isolated from the

global system"

Does the word "as" mean they are trying to let us know that Iraq is preparing to become an internationally recognized currency or are they saying they

want Iraq to raise the value of the dinar in house perhaps for a while outside of the global system. I am am trying to understand how this effects

contacts, parliament salaries, etc. and I have been reading articles about how an "in house" RV won't work but I was thinking a short term "in house". I

hope what I said is not too confusing.

Either way, thanks for all the time you have put into this.

Blessing to you and your family.

If you get a chance try and listen to the Conference Call zzzzzzzzz setup. I am not sure where it is now. Can someone help him on this link.

God Bless.

I too am new to this. As the name says I am a truck driver and look forward to hanging up my keys. Trying to catch up, invested later wanting more. How GOOD is this? Also would be nice to get the link for the conference call. THANK YOU

SteveI,

Thanks for reminding me of the IMF article. Can you help me understand the part where it says"IMF holds a vision for Iraq as completely isolated from the

global system"

Does the word "as" mean they are trying to let us know that Iraq is preparing to become an internationally recognized currency or are they saying they

want Iraq to raise the value of the dinar in house perhaps for a while outside of the global system. I am am trying to understand how this effects

contacts, parliament salaries, etc. and I have been reading articles about how an "in house" RV won't work but I was thinking a short term "in house". I

hope what I said is not too confusing.

Either way, thanks for all the time you have put into this.

Blessing to you and your family.

Good evening jopy. I am only going to give you my opinion here. I believe (my opinion only) is that is meant that Iraq has been placed under so many trade and other sanctions with a worthless currency and on top of that, they are in Chapter 7. They owe (debt) everyone. You should listen to our call because even I learn so much from this great group of guys. You have Kuwait with a great economy, Iran, Turkey, France, and the list goes on, but what does Iraq have last October, not much. They could not even agree to form a valid government in a timely manor.

This country has made huge progress over the past years and it is about ready to emerge as and new economic giant. This for me will be a once in a life time event because things like this do not happen very often.

Great question and thanks for asking.

God Bless you and your family.

Steve

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good evening jopy. I am only going to give you my opinion here. I believe (my opinion only) is that is meant that Iraq has been placed under so many trade and other sanctions with a worthless currency and on top of that, they are in Chapter 7. They owe (debt) everyone. You should listen to our call because even I learn so much from this great group of guys. You have Kuwait with a great economy, Iran, Turkey, France, and the list goes on, but what does Iraq have last October, not much. They could not even agree to form a valid government in a timely manor.

This country has made huge progress over the past years and it is about ready to emerge as and new economic giant. This for me will be a once in a life time event because things like this do not happen very often.

Great question and thanks for asking.

God Bless you and your family.

Steve

Steve how can we listen to the call? Thanks

Edited by CAGEtrucker

I too am new to this. As the name says I am a truck driver and look forward to hanging up my keys. Trying to catch up, invested later wanting more. How GOOD is this? Also would be nice to get the link for the conference call. THANK YOU

Chat Section, SteveI/zzzzzzzzz Conference Call November 12, link is,