Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the Best Board on the Net for DINAR INFO

This is the best board on the internet for information on the Dinar. You have to be man or woman enough to figure out what is legit and what is not. BUT, I firmly believe everyone's intention on this web site is genuine and honest! To the owner and all the moderators who have the daunting task of combing over all this info with a fine tooth comb my hats off to you! B) You guys allow enough info for people to form their own opinion's. I am so tired of the idiots on the other boards and all these dam teams that they have. One guy says this sunday, another guy always says no, is gonna be the following wednesday and TerryK always says it has already happened the hedge fund managers are trading it $5.72! LOL

Again best board on the net. Keep up the good work everyone

• Upvote 13

I agree completely uncs. Thanks for posting this. My hat is definitely off :tiphat: to all the mods. Their job can't be easy. I also appreciate posters who take time to do their research and give links when there is one and in other cases make sure that they state that it is their opinion and give a reason why they think so. This is definitely a GREAT Forum. Thank you Adam :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks uncs and everyone for the kind words!!

We ALL try hard to keep everything running smooth on this site!!

We are very thankful for the great members that are on here also!!

I love the fact that when someone ask a question they receive answers from so many!!

When someone is stepping out of line, the core members are the first to set them straight and also let us know when we need to get involved!! :)

Some might not always agree with every decision that we MODS have to make on this site, but we make them for the best of Dv and it's great members!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 4