Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Country RV only?

oculaw1957

I have been a member a little over a month. What a ride!! I am still hopeful. For those that have been on the ride for years, my hat is off to you.

I try to approach things from a logical standpoint, probably my law and economics training. However, I have a question. My guess is that every possible question has been asked and answered more than once.

Let me throw this out. Now don't laugh or get angry. It is a thought that keeps coming in my head....here goes.

What if there is an "in country" only RV or RI? Personally, I was not comfortable sending money to Warka in Iraq.

Are we left with IQD to use as wall decorating?

Can we hire the "A team" (LOL) to sneak us across the border? A private jet?

Really, what would we do?

On a different note, a gut named Thaiguy (sp) seems to think the RV is a joke and that we may end up with 4 times our investment.

Let's here why this will be a world wide RV! Lay out your best arguments....Please!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm under the impression that if you live in United States then you can exchange it for US dollars. If you live in Mexico then you can exchange it for Mexico Pesos. If you live in Europe then you can exchange it for Euros. If you live in China then you can exchange it for Yuans.

So where ever you live you can only exchange your dinar for the currency in which you reside. NOT ALL DINARS WILL BE EXCHANGE FOR US DOLLARS. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS.

An in country RV is no RV at all.....doesnt mean anything unless its international.....wont be recognized by anyone so outside the country its really useless which would not help their situation....the only possible thing they could do is RV and our banks here still refuse to exchange which is highly unlikely.....and if thats the case Ali will DEFINATELY exchange you no matter what.....

The only way I can see an in-country rv happening is if

they go back to having a dictator, slapped with a boatload

of sanctions, kicked out of the international community,

and then the dictator changes the value.

Kinda the way life was with Saddam running the show...

Edited by mrparrot

I have been a member a little over a month. What a ride!! I am still hopeful. For those that have been on the ride for years, my hat is off to you.

I try to approach things from a logical standpoint, probably my law and economics training. However, I have a question. My guess is that every possible question has been asked and answered more than once.

Let me throw this out. Now don't laugh or get angry. It is a thought that keeps coming in my head....here goes.

What if there is an "in country" only RV or RI? Personally, I was not comfortable sending money to Warka in Iraq.

Are we left with IQD to use as wall decorating?

Can we hire the "A team" (LOL) to sneak us across the border? A private jet?

Really, what would we do?

On a different note, a gut named Thaiguy (sp) seems to think the RV is a joke and that we may end up with 4 times our investment.

Let's here why this will be a world wide RV! Lay out your best arguments....Please!

If you thnk about it....it isn't really possible to have an in-country RV....Money knows no borders. If it has a value it has to have it both inside and out it can't have it in different places.