Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds Post from another site

00castle

I have never liked roller coasters and I'm afraid of tidal waves, but I think I'm ready for 1) the roller coaster to be over and 2) the tidal wave to hit.

I pray that no forces can ever make me forget the people of Iraq that have been victimized by the tyrant they lived under and the ills of yet another war and certainly those young men and women that have given life and limb to try and right the wrongs of evil doers.

God, please bless those young people and their families. Let me stay true to my beliefs that I must share whatever blessings you bestow on me with others. Amen.

Amen :)

ALERT, ALERT, RV HURRICANE IS HEADING STRAIGHT AT US, FROM ALL THE INFORMATION i HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET, IT SHOULD BE HITTING LAND. ANYTIME!!! THE WINDS ARE GALE FORCE!!! THE SURGE IS REALLY HITTING THE BEACHES!!! WE COULD HAVE A LANDFALL VERY VERY SOON! HAVE YOU SURVIVAL KITS READY, A MAP TO THE NEAREST BANK, 2 FORMS OF ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE. BE SURE TO HAVE YOU DINARS WITH YOU. YOU MAY GET THE ORDER TO EVECUATE AT ANYTIME!! THIS HAS BECOME THE LARGEST MOST PERFECT STORM IN THE WORLD!! WE ARE EXPECTING VERY HIGH WINDS OF EXCITEMENT, FLOODS OF MONEY, NEW HOMES, NEW CARS, AND VERY LARGE NUMBERS OF GOOD DEEDS! THIS THE THE GREATEST RV STORM IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!! WE WILL LET YOU KNOW ANY UPDATES AS WE GET THEM!! HAPPY RV HURRICANE!!!

Just thought I would share.

I AM READY FOR HURRICANE RV, MY WINDOWS ARE BOARDED UP, MY CAR IS PACKED, SO BRING IT ON.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cool is a mod on ds. She started the rv hurricane warnings about a year and a half ago. This is not from Med.

Sonny1 came on chat afterward and confirmed it was Med (from the other site). Doesn't really sound like him, but it apparently was...

• Upvote 1

Sonny1 came on chat afterward and confirmed it was Med (from the other site). Doesn't really sound like him, but it apparently was...

Thank you for the confirmation. I read the whole chat earlier and when people stated it wasn't Meds chat i started to question myself :blink:

Thanks again

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1

Cool is a mod on ds. She started the rv hurricane warnings about a year and a half ago. This is not from Med.

Cool DID start the hurricane warnings on Med's DV and DS, and repeated them often the LAST time we were confident that the RV was about to hit, but as is usually the case, It never happened. THIS "hurricane warning" however, IS from Med. The fact that he has suddenly switched gears from a recently conservative, analytical stance to one of excitement is a good sign that he has heard something which gave him reason to be more optimistic. Let's hope the hurricane actually hits this time. :)

• Upvote 1