Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW DO U GUYS DO IT FOR SO LONG?

royboyterry

HEY FELLOW DINAR FAMILY,IVE BEEN HERE A MONTH NOW AND HAVE BEEN HOLDING DINAR FOR A YEAR,,SO FAR IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE HAD ABOUT 3 HEART ATTACKS,5 NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS AND HAVE BECOME A SERIOUS TYLENOL PM ADDICT..I DONT KNOW HOW U PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HOLDING DINARS SINCE THE BEGINNING HANDLE THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE..I HOPE FOR ALL OUR SANITY THIS FINALLY HAPPENS THIS YEAR...GO RV AND EVERYBODY STAY TOUGH TOGETHER!!!!!

HEY FELLOW DINAR FAMILY,IVE BEEN HERE A MONTH NOW AND HAVE BEEN HOLDING DINAR FOR A YEAR,,SO FAR IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE HAD ABOUT 3 HEART ATTACKS,5 NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS AND HAVE BECOME A SERIOUS TYLENOL PM ADDICT..I DONT KNOW HOW U PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HOLDING DINARS SINCE THE BEGINNING HANDLE THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE..I HOPE FOR ALL OUR SANITY THIS FINALLY HAPPENS THIS YEAR...GO RV AND EVERYBODY STAY TOUGH TOGETHER!!!!!

I HAD THE SAME FEELINGS WHEN I STARTED 7 YEARS AGO AND FINALLY REALIZED THAT I WAS CRAZY THINKING I WAS GOING TO GET RICH OVER NITE SO I LET IT GO THINKING IF IT HAPPENS GREAT IF NOT I HAVEN'T LOST A LOT OF PERSONAL MONEY IN THIS INVESTMENT, STILL FEELING THAT WAY TODAY IF IT HAPPENS GREAT IF NOT OH WELL.... LIFE GOES ON.. :lol:;):lol::lol:

You have to just let it go, it will happen when it is good and ready nothing you can do will bring it here any faster... trying to will only make you lose your mind... it is coming just be patient it will be worth the wait.... why do you think we have all waited this long? Blessings to all.... and GO RV..... just sayin...... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

Just live your life...it will happen when it happens...

I bought the dinar 5 years ago knowing it would be 5 - 10 years or longer or never that this would happen. At that time you could not sell it back like you can today. I looked at it like we were helping Iraq get on its feet by buying there dinar that was useless at the time and the could use the dollars. I don't know when (and I do beleive it will happen) but I keep surrendering my thoughts to my Higher Power and that gives me peace.

Buying the first mil 7 years ago was exciting to know that someday...so, when I read the blogs of the new beginners it is funny but not funny HaHa.

Believe it or not, it has taught me how to budget my finances better.

It also helps to not take the negative rumors so serious.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

Vodka helps. :lol:

Just kidding... solid research into real documents and news articles helps to calm the storm. Figuring out who the players are who repeatedly claim to have intel and baseless rumors helps a lot. Once you just stop looking at their wild stories, you avoid the ups and downs.

I just look at it this way... If this investment never happens in the way we all believe it will. (ie...RV wooohoooo we are rich :lol: :lol: )

Sorry, got carried away for a minute.

Iraq's value is sure to slowly but surely increase like a good market investment at least... :D

and if that never happens :blink::rolleyes: the most we can lose is about 20% if we give up and sell it back to a dealer.

So our investment has a best case scenario of ... making you rich ... or at least way better off

or worst case scenario of a 20% loss.

I would take those odds all day long ... over and over again! :) :lol::D