Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL - Which week do you think, it will RV?

Dinerry

POLL - Which week do you think, it will RV?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. WHEN YOU CAN CASH IN? What week do you feel, your intel or gut tell you?

• NOV 21 - NOV 27
    • NOV 28 - DECEMBER 4
    • DEC 5 - DEC 11
    • DEC 12 - DEC 18
    • DEC 19 - 25
    • DEC 26 - JAN 1
    • Sometime 2011, maybe 2012

Nov 21, 2010....

Is there any better way to gain some trust from the Iraqi people of their government?

Is there any better way or time to regain the respect from the people of the world?

The GOI announces Maliki as PM to the world, they stand in unity and BAM with the announcement of the RV, not only have they "saved" Iraq but they have saved the entire world from the economic crisis!

just sayin.... makes sense to come out of the gates with a big BANG!

Edited by wdsheehan
  • Upvote 3

The week after I die.

No Qman, it will happen a week before. That way we have time to turn it in, set up the accounts, trust funds etc. And then we can rest. I just wish I could take some with me. I hear it is HOT where I am going. And a glass of water cost $1,000,000.00 Dinar. I hope we both live long enough to buy a couple of those Barret .50 cal. weapons.

Draco

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No Qman, it will happen a week before. That way we have time to turn it in, set up the accounts, trust funds etc. And then we can rest. I just wish I could take some with me. I hear it is HOT where I am going. And a glass of water cost $1,000,000.00 Dinar. I hope we both live long enough to buy a couple of those Barret .50 cal. weapons.

Draco

There is still time to change the outcome of where you're going. Why oh why would anyone choose to go to Hell? Contact me and I will let you know how to be sure you make it where it's a perfect temperature and the water is free!

• Upvote 2