Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASHING IN

dawarrior

Talk to a tax attorney and/or a financial advisor...a reputable one at that...get references....

Not doubting anyone on this board, but only you know what your situation is really like..

Hope it works out for you.

Edited by cbs71

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE TAXES ON CURRENCY EXCHANGE, THE RATE.

MY WIFE HAS AN ACCOUNT IN JAPAN WITH (CITIBANK) AND ONE IN RUSSIA (SBER) IS THERE A WAY TO CASH IN THERE

TO GET AROUND PAYING A LARGE AMOUNT OF TAXES, JUST A THOUGHT

THAT IS A BROAD QUESTION, YOU WOULD REALLY NEED TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP AND NOT HELP FROM A RUMOR WEB SITE :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps you should move there. Pretty unpatriotic if you ask me. Especially considering our government pays all of those men and women over there fighting for us. All the while Japan and Russia sit on there hands waiting to see how they can swoop in and profit from our sacrifices after the fact. This isn't a direct hit on you but everyone else that talks about it too.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Perhaps you should move there. Pretty unpatriotic if you ask me. Especially considering our government pays all of those men and women over there fighting for us. All the while Japan and Russia sit on there hands waiting to see how they can swoop in and profit from our sacrifices after the fact. This isn't a direct hit on you but everyone else that talks about it too.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree.

Paying less taxes is unpatriotic? Are you kidding me? Do you really think that our so called leaders in Washington are more concerned about the welfare of our soldiers and citizens then they are about themselves? Do you really think they are concerned more about upholding the US Constitution or about making deals and laws that take away our freedoms.

If our government cared so much about our military they would have all of the tools available to carry out their mission. We would have less homeless and seriously sick veterans. We would provide for the families of our fallen soldiers. I could go on.

Don't even get me started on all of the wasteful spending.

I think it is more patriotic to pay less taxes to the government so that I can give more to help our veterans and our needy. True patriots sometimes must stand up to a corrupt, immoral and out of control government. The best way to do that is to take away the thing that the corupt politicians desire most, MONEY.

Take away the money, do it legally and then freely give it to the people in need as you see fit.

Just my opinion,

z

• Upvote 14

Paying less taxes is unpatriotic? Are you kidding me? Do you really think that our so called leaders in Washington are more concerned about the welfare of our soldiers and citizens then they are about themselves? Do you really think they are concerned more about upholding the US Constitution or about making deals and laws that take away our freedoms.

If our government cared so much about our military they would have all of the tools available to carry out their mission. We would have less homeless and seriously sick veterans. We would provide for the families of our fallen soldiers. I could go on.

I think it is more patriotic to pay less taxes to the government so that I can give more to help our veterans and our needy. True patriots sometimes must stand up to a corrupt, immoral and out of control government. The best way to do that is to take away the thing that the corupt politicians desire most, MONEY.

Take away the money, do it legally and then freely give it to the people in need as you see fit.

Just my opinion,

Read more:

Well spoken Z....Everyone please read what our founding fathers thought about taxas..

• Upvote 4

Paying taxes has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism! With a comment such as yours I think it is safe to assume that you never served in the military.

• Upvote 6

Im pretty sure our founding fathers would be appalled at the way our taxes are being used to bail out our rich, fiat money banks

by the way, that snide comment about 'why don't you move there' isn't such a bad idea. You get an 82,000+ tax exemption if you live/work overseas for starters....

• Upvote 2

Does the government have money of its own??

• Upvote 1

if you know anything about tax laws and the IRS, than you would know that the IRS says it is completly leagle to pay the least amount of tax possible, giving people the right to seek tax poop holes,

semper fi

sorry, thats supposed to be loop not poop.

semper fi

• Upvote 1

if you know anything about tax laws and the IRS, than you would know that the IRS says it is completly leagle to pay the least amount of tax possible, giving people the right to seek tax poop holes,

semper fi

sorry, thats supposed to be loop not poop.

semper fi

LOL

IRS and poop holes any difference?

oops I meant loop holes

LOL

• Upvote 1

John Adams stated, "The very definition of a freeman is one who is bound by no law to which he has not consented."

I have not consented to these outrageous tax rates these days, neither has anyone in my family for 2 generations. I'm going to play the game just like most everyone of them play it in Washington. Tax Diversion not Tax Evasion!!!! :D

• Upvote 3

nobody wants to pay taxes, regardless of if they take the high road on a web forum and say its "unpatriotic" not to. if this goes the way i hope it will, i will cash it all in, figure out the amount of taxes i'll owe, then donate 90% of that to charities of my choice. thats how hospitals, libraries, churches, and museums have been being built for 100 years. while certain elected officials are trying to change the laws on tax-deductible donations, they haven't passed anything yet.

greed greed greed, agreed??? I think so... pay up and be thrilled you can

Smart business people who have money know that the only way you keep your money is to find every loop hole you can. I will NEVER allow the federal government to get my full 35%. Its not like they would use the money to pay down the 12 trillion dollar debt. They'll justwaste it on more stupid pork barrel projects.

Thanks for all who replied, it was not intended to find ways to evade taxes, but to devirt (thanks dslayer4j),.Beings I am in the 28% tax bracket I don't think, like Joe Binden says, unpatriotic not to pay taxes.

If you have even a quaret of a million dinar, that will bump you to the 35% tax bracket if it comes anywhere near the $3 mark.

• Upvote 3

Tax evasion can cost you 10 years or more in prison. Not a question that will be answered here. Best you pay your taxes otherwise, go find another place to give you criminal advice. :unsure:

Soooooooo, are you suggesting that getting set up with asset protection to legally reduce your tax liability is tax evasion too?

• Upvote 2

Actually these are the brackets:Tax Rate

10% Not over $8,025 Not over $16,050

15% $8,025 – $32,550 $16,050 – $65,100

25% $32,550 – $78,850 $65,100 – $131,450

28% $78,850 – $164,550 $131,450 – $200,300

33% $164,550 – $357,700 $200,300 – $357,700

35% Over $357,700 Over $357,700

I would imagine that 90% of people w/dinar will be in the 35%.

Tax Rate Single Married Filing Jointly

10% Not over $8,025 Not over $16,050

15% $8,025 – $32,550 $16,050 – $65,100

25% $32,550 – $78,850 $65,100 – $131,450

28% $78,850 – $164,550 $131,450 – $200,300

33% $164,550 – $357,700 $200,300 – $357,700

35% Over $357,700 Over $357,700

I'm sorry this is it with single or married filing jointly.

Soooooooo, are you suggesting that getting set up with asset protection to legally reduce your tax liability is tax evasion too?

No it was the way it was posted....

TO GET AROUND PAYING A LARGE AMOUNT OF TAXES

That was drawing attention.

They are many legal ways of protecting assets before and after RV and those should be discussed with a tax attorney. Taxes would all depend on what country you live in. That was my point. I would not advise anyone as to how they should get around it. I have my information from my tax attorney who is aware of my situation and I am recommending others do the same. I’ve seen posts here on where people are thinking of hiding it somewhere else and that my friend was my point. There are ways to do things legally.

• Upvote 1

Just my opinion,

z

BAM!

Big companies do it every day!

America is the worlds bigest Tax Haven for every one but us!

We get boned every day because we are small.

Our government and huge corporations take full advantage of low wages and lower taxes by producing overseas and shoving their foriegn goods down our throats.

We all need to wake up we are being throttled back as individuals and while these huge companies leave the USA and our government lets them but not us!

This is just my opionion :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3