Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MR. SHABIBI - Featured Speaker at Harvard

Dinerry

i think his work is complete . he does not have to be there when it happens/ just like bush . he is running all around the united staes doing his book signing and his work is complete also. shabbi is only going to where his journey started and look at him now. just my 2 cents

I agree. For what that's worth. :)

Hey can we get an inside guy there to ask about the dinar?...... Anybody know someone in Harvard? Pull him off to the side an offer him McDonald coupons or something. :lol:

I Live 30 Minutes From Harvard.

I Will Go There and Pull Him Aside and Say

Give Me the Rate and Date Numbnuts!!

• Upvote 2

I Live 30 Minutes From Harvard.

I Will Go There and Pull Him Aside and Say

Give Me the Rate and Date Numbnuts!!

Steveh12 that is funny!

In all seriousness it does appear we may have a golden opportunity to pose the question. Unfortunately all men are filled with pride, and can you imagine Shabbibi's level just brimming to explode? I being a man resemble the pride statement and know for sure I would be dying to tell someone.....anyone....especially Harvard Educated Students. I agree he will be recruiting little geniouses to come to Iraq and help build the country.

• Upvote 1

Registration is still open for Sunday - to see Shabibbi..I hope someone from here can make it - I wish I could go but I have another engagement that day - Harvard IMO is a premiere educational institution and global thinktank - fantastic place to launch the future of Iraq - I would not expect an annoucement of RV there - that would cause calamity...hmmmm its going to be interesting to see what happens here - if he announces before - it may become a zoo - reporters etc etc...if it is announced after - this conference would certainly create additional buzz and purchase of dinar ...ughhhh the pressure the pressure..lol

$80 to get in starts at 8am...here is link http://www.harvardarabweekend.org/

Registration for ALL events EXCEPT HAAA Gala Dinner, HBS MENA Conference & Opening Session have been closed!

For HBS MENA Conference (ONLY) :

Early registration (before November 12): $20 Students, $40 Professionals

Regular registration (after November 12): $35 Students, $80 Professionals

Seated lunch accessibility for first 250 registrants only

With the round-table discussion including questions????????

I'm thinking those with dinars, and companies ready to invest in Iraq; will be waiting for the words that when tied together equals RV $$$.. and how soon is soon!!!

Boy I wish I were there. or someone can transcribe, or... something something!!!

GO RV!

:P