Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars for Sale

terr

FOR ANYBODY ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THIS OFFER:

If you are in a position to purchase 1,000,000 dinar... Then you would obviously be pretty confident (like most of us) that this RV is going to take place eventually.

Having said that... If you are that confident that it's going to RV and you have that much money to spend go buy it legitimately from a Dinar Dealer and spend a little more...

common sense.... and further more... anybody on this site trying to solicit should be banned. JMHO... that's not what this site is for.

Too Risky!

Actually Adam (owner of the site) promoted buying and selling Dinar here and dedicated a forum to it in case you had'nt noticed.

• Upvote 2

What is your price per mil? Your pm didn't work. Other options? For those who doubt that one person may that much Dinar ...... One of my closest friends of twenty plus years has 100 million IQD. I don't but if the RV holds off long enough I may. ;)

I'd like a price for all 100 million. TK tells me it's going to RV THIS WEEKEND @ $5.72, so I know it has to be true THIS TIME. I'll travel to you to pay you and pick up at your location.

Hey, maybe this is part of the smoke screen! Sending people to Dinar boards to make people think he's knows something bad is going to happen. Suppressing demand! :lol:

Does that mean you are not selling? You really should just hold on...we are almost there....God Bless..

I actually go back and forth with this, but wanted to know what i would get if I sell. Oh and I am not a dealer. How long i can hold on is thin line.

Your saying that you`ve dumped a 100 thousand into this venture ? Very brave soul my friend . Best of luck with that .

THERE IS A GUY IN NASHVILLE WHO IS ON TRIAL FOR MISAPROEATION OF FUND TO A CHILDREN HOME AND HE SUPPOSEDLY INVESTED A LARGE SUM INTO DINAR AND HIS TRIAL WAS TO START YESTERDAY. LOL,LOL, HIS ATTY MUST NOT WANT TO GET PAID IN DINAR. LOL,LOL

THE LAWYER SHOULD DO SOME HOME WORK BUT LAWYERS NEVER SEE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

I actually go back and forth with this, but wanted to know what i would get if I sell. Oh and I am not a dealer. How long i can hold on is thin line.

Just hold on Terr, as long as it takes...it will happen...keep looking up...and NEVER give up...have a Blessed day...

THERE IS A GUY IN NASHVILLE WHO IS ON TRIAL FOR MISAPROEATION OF FUND TO A CHILDREN HOME AND HE SUPPOSEDLY INVESTED A LARGE SUM INTO DINAR AND HIS TRIAL WAS TO START YESTERDAY. LOL,LOL, HIS ATTY MUST NOT WANT TO GET PAID IN DINAR. LOL,LOL

THE LAWYER SHOULD DO SOME HOME WORK BUT LAWYERS NEVER SEE ANYTHING UNLESS IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

Hello Pop,

I grew up in G'ville. Lived in the Sumner Co. part, out off of Loretta Dr. I still live close but haven't heard about that. If convicted, maybe he will be exhonorated after the RV. :D

yes..nervous

you haven't lost anything if you just wait ..... You can always sell it but hang on for awhile , what can it hurt?