Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awwww.....

Wassaap

Just picked up an order from Silvergreetings, and it came with a freebie! A Fifty Dinar note!

:blink:

If anybody can tell me how to post a scanned image file...I'll sure post a picture of the little puppy. It's purple and green, only 5 1/8" x 2 9/16 in size, with some really hip wallpaper patterns on each end. It's cute! I can see this fitting nicely inside a wallet. Is this currency already in circulation in Iraq?

• Upvote 1

Just picked up an order from Silvergreetings, and it came with a freebie! A Fifty Dinar note!

blink.gif

If anybody can tell me how to post a scanned image file...I'll sure post a picture of the little puppy. It's purple and green, only 5 1/8" x 2 9/16 in size, with some really hip wallpaper patterns on each end. It's cute! I can see this fitting nicely inside a wallet. Is this currency already in circulation in Iraq?

One of my orders from a few weeks ago, came from them, and they sent me one too!

• Upvote 1

Wassup, Wassup? I would really like to see the note. If you scanned it it should be saved into "My Pictures" Go to the bottom of this reply box and click on Browse. A box will pop up and if it's my pictures, simply find the picture that you need and double click it. If my pictures doesn't come up, click on the top right arrow in the box and find my pictures. Double click on it and then find the note picture. I hope this helps, if not, sorry.

GOOD LUCK!

Do you have a web site? If so, upload it to your server and post the image URL via the image box in the post editor window. If not, you could probably load it up to one of the free picture services and then link to the URL in the same manner.

• Upvote 1

NOTHING NEW, THE $50 NOTE HAS BEEN IN CIRCULATION SINCE THE NOTES WERE PRINTED 2003 :lol::lol::lol: