Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

viet dong?!

Kawelo

there are many sites, Ali is one of them. the dong RV will be WAY lower than the dinar so you will need to spend a lot more cash on it to be worth your while, but by that time hopefully you will already have your dinar cashed in and finances will be no problem.

spend $120 on 1 million dong, RV at 1 cent, $10,000 return.

$120 -> 1,000,000 -> $0.01 -> $10,000

do the math from there and figure out how much you want.

• Upvote 1

I PURCHASED DONG FROM D TRADE...$500 FOR 5 MILLION THEN DISCOVERD A BUDDY GOT IT FOR $350 FOR 5 MILLION . HE BOUGHT IT THROUGH WELLS FORGO. I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT ONLINE BUT IT TAKES A WEEK OR SO TO GET IT. I HOPE TO GET MORE WHEN THIS EVENT HAPPENS BUT AM SURE IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME. IF NOT MAYBE WE CAN DOUBLE DIP A BIT. DINAR IS A BETTER BET THOUGH....IMO POURITFORWARD I'VE HEARD RUMORS IT MAY GO UP TO 2 TO 6 CENTS...AND WITH MILLIONS OF THEM...IT WOULD BE SWEET.

• Upvote 1

I don't see how Vietnam currency can RV, what does Vietnam have in there country of economic value (not to be offensive or anything just wondering) "China Yuan" yes because of there advanced technology and every offshore territory they own produces wealth. The Korean Won, once they throw Kim Jong il his going away party (2013-2016) The Korean Union will RV the Won.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bought mine for $64 per million.....a few months back.....as far as their country having economic value, it looks like they may be a new cheap source for manufacturing.....like japan, then korea, then china....i'd be happy with a few cent revalue

Just was wondering what is the deal with the viet dong? Where can we buy that from? And is it gonna be worth it? Just wanted some info? Thanks in advance!!

I ordered it from my bank...$65 per 1M. Took about 5 days but once the order was placed I was locked in. Also, I felt buying it from them would be easier for cashing in if it turns into something.

There wont be anything to be made of the VND......no way you will see a revalue before they LOP many times.....they really dont have anything to offer to the global market.....yes there economy is growing but that does not mean anything for the value of their currency.....its really just a waste.....you should look for something with better value now like the Chinese currency or MAYBE even Afganistan.....they on the other hand do have something to offer economically to the world.....

• Downvote 1

I don't see how Vietnam currency can RV, what does Vietnam have in there country of economic value (not to be offensive or anything just wondering) "China Yuan" yes because of there advanced technology and every offshore territory they own produces wealth. The Korean Won, once they throw Kim Jong il his going away party (2013-2016) The Korean Union will RV the Won.

Vietnam has a cheap, very industrious labor force....which poses a threat to the Chinese. China will insist that the Dong be revalued up along with the Yuan. IMO, they will have to RV the Dong if the IQD RV's. Can you imagine the amount of Dong that would be bought up with millions made on the IQD. I know I would buy more in a heartbeat.

Vietnam has a cheap, very industrious labor force....which poses a threat to the Chinese. China will insist that the Dong be revalued up along with the Yuan. IMO, they will have to RV the Dong if the IQD RV's. Can you imagine the amount of Dong that would be bought up with millions made on the IQD. I know I would buy more in a heartbeat.

CaptJohn, that is my hope. to be able to roll over some of my iqd investment after RV to purchase VND. I've heard that it and many other currencies will RV after IQD, but do you think it will be almost immediate?

I'm just looking for opinion because I have done very little research and don't have much time. Either way, whether short term or long term, I will purchase.

I'm looking for someone to speculate "time" post IQD RV.

Will we have 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, or 3 years to purchase VND post IQD RV?????

Any intellegient opinions are appreciated. I can't find much info about the Dong on the website.

Thank you!

They actually do alot they have oil (U.S. and china investe d billions) , and can you say The dollar store ? With Chinas influence and need to bring the don g to a proper trade limit ( don't want V to be like china is with us) Not huge , but shaving 80% liquidity .06 to .22 (not likly) personally .01 .to .06 woeks nicely :rolleyes:

Edited by Telabiz

there are many sites, Ali is one of them. the dong RV will be WAY lower than the dinar so you will need to spend a lot more cash on it to be worth your while, but by that time hopefully you will already have your dinar cashed in and finances will be no problem.

spend $120 on 1 million dong, RV at 1 cent, $10,000 return.

$120 -> 1,000,000 -> $0.01 -> $10,000

do the math from there and figure out how much you want.

I GET MY VND FROM REGIONS BANK 58.00 PER MILLION DONG CHEAPEST WAY TO GO , AND IF THE DONG EVEN GOES UP 5 CENTS YOU WILL MAKE WAY MORE THAN THE DINAR. ONE THING I LIKE IS YOU ONLY GET THERE NEW MONEY MADE IN 2009 AND 2010 SO THERE WON'T BE A LOP OR CURRENCY EXCHANGE ANYTIME SOON. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRYING TO RAISE THERE CURRENCY IN THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO, BUT THEY HAVE HIGH INFLATION. THE WORLDS SECOND LARGEST GROWING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.biggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 2

I GET MY VND FROM REGIONS BANK 58.00 PER MILLION DONG CHEAPEST WAY TO GO , AND IF THE DONG EVEN GOES UP 5 CENTS YOU WILL MAKE WAY MORE THAN THE DINAR. ONE THING I LIKE IS YOU ONLY GET THERE NEW MONEY MADE IN 2009 AND 2010 SO THERE WON'T BE A LOP OR CURRENCY EXCHANGE ANYTIME SOON. THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRYING TO RAISE THERE CURRENCY IN THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO, BUT THEY HAVE HIGH INFLATION. THE WORLDS SECOND LARGEST GROWING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.biggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

I don't know when it will happen but I can tell you this; I will be on the inside track for any news coming out on SE Asia. My family is in Gvt of TL and that is what supports the currency for that Region of the world

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just purchased 1 Million Vietnam Dong for US$48 plus 9 shipping from Wells Fargo Int'l currency trade at 1.800.678.4653. It you have a WF account, call toll free & have it deducted from your debit card. This is half the costs of on line VN Dong traders.

• Upvote 1

I got my Vietnam dong from dong2u.com, 1 mil Vietnam dong for only $90. And they sold me Uncirculated notes which are great. They ship internationally for Free of Charge.

I also buy my dinar from Dinar2u.com, I think they are same company, very trustable and great communication

Nothing suspicious about this post at all.

I PURCHASED DONG FROM D TRADE...$500 FOR 5 MILLION THEN DISCOVERD A BUDDY GOT IT FOR $350 FOR 5 MILLION . HE BOUGHT IT THROUGH WELLS FORGO. I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT ONLINE BUT IT TAKES A WEEK OR SO TO GET IT. I HOPE TO GET MORE WHEN THIS EVENT HAPPENS BUT AM SURE IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME. IF NOT MAYBE WE CAN DOUBLE DIP A BIT. DINAR IS A BETTER BET THOUGH....IMO POURITFORWARD I'VE HEARD RUMORS IT MAY GO UP TO 2 TO 6 CENTS...AND WITH MILLIONS OF THEM...IT WOULD BE SWEET.

DINAR TRADE NAIL ME TO THE WALL THEY SOLD ME 10 MIL FOR $900.00 , LATER AROUND i FOUND OUT THAT WELLS FARGO HAD 19.5 MIL FOR THE SAME $900.00, NEVER WENT BACK TO DT, ALI HAS MADE A KILLING WITH MOST OF US !!! :angry: