Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POURIT'S DINAR SUMMARY

pourit

Good one, POURIT. I think you have a certain talent for distilling sets of events into a particular perspective. The factors you use are always at least defensible and I really like this one. I'm not sure about Shabs and the Harvard thing, but I'm gonna look into that one some more. Good fun!!

In any event, these posts are very effective attention-getters and I deeply appreciate the enthusiasm you generate with them around here. We just had a big depressing snow storm and this was a good shot in the arm.

Cheers,

Maynard

What I don't understand is, if these predicted high RV rates are made up to sell more dinars, why would they think they have to go as high as $8 to do so ?

It has the opposite affect on me. I have plenty if that's the case. If it's a Low RV, I need a lot more.

I believe these rates are coming from Somewhere. Maybe they misplaced a decimal point. :rolleyes:

Of course I don't believe they would RV at such a high rate, because I'm a pessimist.

Besides I buy mine at the bank and no dealer has or will make any money on me.

Optimists make the world go around and pessimists keep it from spinning out of control.

Obviously everyone, me included, loves the way this summary plays out. As far as the time line and rate, I think I'll wait till I get confirmation from one of the guys from the CC about that thinking. I'm not dismissing your prediction here, but let's face it, the only one I can think of who has given us a $5+ rate has been TK.... For everyone in this world's sake, let's hope that pans out B) .

Excellent summary , and I do like the idea of this-" SHABIBI IN US AT HARVARD FROM 18TH TO 21ST " as I will get the Newspapers from there and see what I can learn from it. I'm only 2 hours away from Harvard Univ.Cambridge Mass. I won't Bank on nthe $5.+ rates but will hope for over the $1.00 Mark. Anything over $1. is a Treasure hidden . Thanks for al your help ti understand this Monumental Time. I can't wait to see everyone yelling IT'S A DONE DEAL. :) .

Wow! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I hope I am sitting down when we get the text/email that it has happened, b/c I don't know if my legs will hold me up! When we got in this we kinda expected .10, thought .25-.50 would be great, and dreamed about a $1.00 and fantasized abut any more. Now we've been thinking high $2.xx probably high $3.xx, then considered $4, with the smart card info fantasized again about $5, now you're saying up to $8.00????? Someone bring me the smelling salts! :DB):P

I love it!! Bring it on, RV baby. And thank you God for this blessing and those who gave so much to provide it.

Excellent post! When I decided to "invest" in the new currency while in Iraq in 03/04 I figured it would be decades before this stood even a remote chance of paying off. To be at this stage so soon (comparatively speaking) is a win in itself. If we see an RV of 1$ I will be thrilled beyond measure. If it comes in at 5 or more, well that would be nothing short of mind blowing. I can see Christmas Day now...close family & friends opening up a simple Christmas card from my wife & I that simply states.. "Congrats, you're now debt free!" with nice fat check included. :)

I am dying to see a link to the 2011 Budget being officially agreed upon and passed OR to be passed on Sunday the 21st. AND the link to any article that states all 40 of 40 positions have been appointed/designated. (as stated by Pourit)

If anyone has that link please forward to me via PM or on my wall please.......

FishMan1969

• Upvote 1