Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone sit on your hands!! Happening now!!!!

thaiguy

Wow!!! If TK is correct, and perhaps he is...at THAT rate I will have my bowling alley built in the basement of our to-be-built home. That is a nice dream!! We were going to wait, but we already bought a new Stearns and Foster set, OMG is it worth the $$. I have slept on Sears-o-matic, Sealy, Serta, etc., but S&F wins by a MILLION DINAR!!!!

If TK is wrong this time, he is on my poop list. :angry:

If he's right, I'm havin a Nascar track built in my basement or at least a football field. :P As it is I'll be happy just to get a new basement that's MY basement. B)

• Upvote 2

I'll eat my shorts (unwashed) if it comes in over a buck. If I see one more ignorant person state that Shabbibi has said Iraq can rv over $4.00...........I'll scream! This investment has brought out every ignoramus in the world. UGH!!

................and TK............he can go eat a whole pack of shorts, full of crap.............cause thats what he's full of, if this is bashing, so be it. Why is BLATANT LYING BY TK allowed without being able to hold his feet to the fire after he has lied so often in the past.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!! If TK is correct, and perhaps he is...at THAT rate I will have my bowling alley built in the basement of our to-be-built home. That is a nice dream!! We were going to wait, but we already bought a new Stearns and Foster set, OMG is it worth the $$. I have slept on Sears-o-matic, Sealy, Serta, etc., but S&F wins by a MILLION DINAR!!!!

If TK is wrong this time, he is on my poop list. angry.gif

I'm going to put one of those bowling thing- a-ma-jigs under my single wide emot-woot.gif

Can you or someone break down a LOP for me?

Simply put, take the three zeroes off your dinars, and that's what they'd be worth:

25000 note = 25 dinars

10000 note = 10 dinars

etc, etc

IMHO, not to worry, countries lop their currency to combat hyperinflation. Iraq's inflation rate has been steady and low for 2 years now...wink.gif

there's a whole section on the LOP, btw

• Upvote 3

Simply put, take the three zeroes off your dinars, and that's what they'd be worth:

25000 note = 25 dinars

10000 note = 10 dinars

etc, etc

IMHO, not to worry, countries lop their currency to combat hyperinflation. Iraq's inflation rate has been steady and low for 2 years now...wink.gif

there's a whole section on the LOP, btw

Thanks Soldier. Guess I'm being lazy.

• Upvote 1

Can you or someone break down a LOP for me?

A person who beleives in a L O P is called a Lopster. It simply means to remove the zeros from the 25,000 10,000 5,000 and 1,000 Dinar bills. That cannot and will not happen especially after a $7.00 RV. The whole world would hate IRAQ. Just think the US, China, England, and France has TRILLIONS of Dinars in exchange for their efforts in IRAQ. Now watch this

10,000,000,000,000.00 to 10,000,000,000.00 Did you notice? Look at it like this

Do you think these countries would love to have 10 Billion for their 10 Trillion in effort. Mute point!!! LOP questions are on another Topic Forum. I use to visit their alot now I dont even open it because it will not happen! tongue.gif

Thai guy, do you know TK's history on rumors and predicting? Come on. He's "going out on a limb"???? He used to PM me that he needs to keep the members in the chat room, "PUMPED UP".............

Nuff said.

I was banned from chat for awhile because I continually called a BS'er. sonny1 got me back in. He complained constantly that I was bashing him. Now that is "nuff said", so you are oh so correct.

+1 pp

• Upvote 1