Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 RV UPDATE

viper51

Ok we all know that the 2011 BUDGET has been pushed to the TOP OF THE IRAQI TO DO LIST. There are meetings still going on daily with no SOLID info on whats happening with any RV. However Arinai banks at the Rasheed Bank in Western Baghdad which is a Gov owned bank. He spoke to a person he knows there who flat told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now. This happening this way is a big possibility IMO. I will pass on any further info I get. Hang it there

Did he mean the BASE of the Figures like below $1.00 or did he mean the base of the Budget like the 1st thing to be accomplished?

Did he mean the BASE of the Figures like below $1.00 or did he mean the base of the Budget like the 1st thing to be accomplished?

I would think that it means the budget would be based on the new RV rate of the dinar to develope the budget from start to finish as I dont believe you could figure the budget with two different dinar values.

When is the 2011 Budget supposed to be released? Does anyone know or is this another secret type thing? :blink:

No one really knows as of this point in time but it has to be soon.

• Upvote 3

Ok we all know that the 2011 BUDGET has been pushed to the TOP OF THE IRAQI TO DO LIST. There are meetings still going on daily with no SOLID info on whats happening with any RV. However Arinai banks at the Rasheed Bank in Western Baghdad which is a Gov owned bank. He spoke to a person he knows there who flat told him if THE DINAR IS TO BE REVALUED IT WILL BE THE BASE OF FIGURES FOR THE 2011 BUDGET. So even though this is just information I'm beginning to think the RV may be released with the 2011 budget which is a priority of the GOI right now. This happening this way is a big possibility IMO. I will pass on any further info I get. Hang it there

Wow, if they do that, then the cat's out of the bag for the whole world to see!

Otherwise, it will be based off the USD to avoid the confusion they had with last year's budget?

So now the big question is: When will the 2011 BUDGET be released???

(let me guess, "soon")

Thanks for the info.

Question: If the 2011 budget is passed and there is no word of an RV, does that mean no RV in the near future, if at all?

p.s- yes there are such things as stupid questions and I apologize if I just asked one......still new to the game.

No such thing as a dumb question, except for the one that isn't asked. According to what I see in Viper's post, the 2011 budget will be based on the revalued dinar. So, IMO, once the budget is approved, we should all know the rate :twothumbs: Remember, just my humble opinion. What I do know is that it is now

RRRRVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

Thanks for the post Viper :tiphat:

• Upvote 4