Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TIME TO WATCH FOREX CLOSELY!

biobalrick

1. Talabani sends telegram of congratulations to Maliki concerning his new "state" or position of Prime Minister. Refers to government formation in the past tense.

2. Pourit reports seeing televised news broadcast showing one dinar notes and coins in Bagdad.

3. Doc thinks it credible that borders in Iraq may be closed to dinar shipment. Certainly there is no information coming out either as they are celebrating.

4 Allawi is in London, probably where he is storing his dinar.

5. Oklahoma finds MOF news verification of "Swift Code" communication to a long list of financial institutions all over the world, even the Harvard credit union.

6. Shabibi is in NY - Forex - Harvard talks 18-21. When companies go "public" the owners are usually on the podium at the stock exchange.

Great work team. Continue to watch what they do!

• Upvote 11

Not trying to be a downer but im pretty sure the borders are getting strict right now because with the ongoing celebrations of the holiday's means a BIG target for al qaeda to hit......but thats just me...anyways.. i didnt know allawi was in london? but i do know that Talabani is in paris and been there since yesterday....so overall we're still looking good for next week....just be on the look out for this budget being released..thats the key factor in all this being delayed right now

Not trying to be a downer but im pretty sure the borders are getting strict right now because with the ongoing celebrations of the holiday's means a BIG target for al qaeda to hit......but thats just me...anyways.. i didnt know allawi was in london? but i do know that Talabani is in paris and been there since yesterday....so overall we're still looking good for next week....just be on the look out for this budget being released..thats the key factor in all this being delayed right now

Good call Trill - I agree once the budget is DONE - we will know the RV... It's all in that important piece of the puzzle.... If only we could order "that" book on Amazon right now :lol: :lol:

1. Talabani sends telegram of congratulations to Maliki concerning his new "state" or position of Prime Minister. Refers to government formation in the past tense.

2. Pourit reports seeing televised news broadcast showing one dinar notes and coins in Bagdad.

3. Doc thinks it credible that borders in Iraq may be closed to dinar shipment. Certainly there is no information coming out either as they are celebrating.

5. Oklahoma finds MOF news verification of "Swift Code" communication to a long list of financial institutions all over the world, even the Harvard credit union.

6. Shabibi is in NY - Forex - Harvard talks 18-21. When companies go "public" the owners are usually on the podium at the stock exchange.

nyc ws 17:59 GMT November 16, 2010

jpy : Reply

stocks are reacting to the forex (and bond) moves and not the other way

http://www.global-view.com/forums/forum.html?f=1&id=873984

• Upvote 1

nyc ws 17:59 GMT November 16, 2010

jpy : Reply

stocks are reacting to the forex (and bond) moves and not the other way

http://www.global-view.com/forums/forum.html?f=1&id=873984

Syd 18:46 GMT November 16, 2010

DJ Fed's Bullard: Future Of Fed QE Program Depends On Economy - Bloomberg Radio: Reply

Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard said the amount of bonds the central bank will buy depends on how the economy performs.

Everyone seems to be waiting and watching right now........ :)

• Upvote 1

GREAT run down of information, thanks for the post! Dont quite understand point 6 The part Harvard talks 18-21!!

Watch it .... and nothing is gonna happen... Wait till the end of the month

Well, since you've been warned to stop being a "chicken plucker turd head", either contribute with some kind of educated/ speculative info to back your BS or take a hike sucka...... ;)

Edited by BIRDDOG
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I read here that Allawi is in London for his daughters wedding.

http://www.khaleejti...middleeast&col=

I also read yesterday (I'm sorry I can't remember where but it was a similar article) regarding the security that it IS ramped up for the holiday, they went on to mention public places, touristy spots but I saw no gov or banking places mention.

Just trying to keep grounded. ^_^