Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar on Reserve

ThankAVet

I'm looking at putting $10m on reserve going on the assumption we'll see the RV within the 30 day window. I've only got a couple of million and would like to extend my holdings.

But I'm having a hard time getting past the "why" DT would pay off if it RVs within the 30 days. Couldn't they just say pound sand and either head for the hills or force you to sue them for the $$? If all the Dinar you have is on reserve and you are broke, how would you come up with the funds to go after him?

Or do we know that DT are upstanding citizens and would do the right thing and honor the reserve agreement?

Thanks for any thoughts.

I'm looking at putting $10m on reserve going on the assumption we'll see the RV within the 30 day window. I've only got a couple of million and would like to extend my holdings.

But I'm having a hard time getting past the "why" DT would pay off if it RVs within the 30 days. Couldn't they just say pound sand and either head for the hills or force you to sue them for the $$? If all the Dinar you have is on reserve and you are broke, how would you come up with the funds to go after him?

Or do we know that DT are upstanding citizens and would do the right thing and honor the reserve agreement?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Ummm that would be the worst thing you could do......DO NOT try to place the reserve planning on the RV happening within 30 days because you WILL get burned and lose your money plain and simple......if you have a couple million you are fine....no need to be greedy......thats really a silly idea gambling a thousand dollars on the hype from people just saying we should see it happen in 30 days......if you dont have the money for it then you dont need to buy it....thats the problem with this country....so many people are trying to live outside their means by buying things they cannot afford and going further and further into debt.....just be thankful and happy for what you have and that you got the chance to even be a part in this investment......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On a positive note, I too have some on reserve. Dont gamble what you cannot afford to lose right? So if you can afford to lose a few hundred bucks and want to gamble - its your choice. As far as the reserve option, you actually sign a contract and agree to terms - they agree to deliver, you agree to pay. They will not "screw you" out of your order.

Now they say that you MUST pay for your balance - it cannot come out of your reserve funds. However, Ali says that you do not have to send dollars to pay your balance, you can send in dinar or come to an appt and pay with dinar etc. - Read the website for specific details and have a great day!

How many of us have been ridiculed for even investing in it? I made the mistake of getting excited this past weekend - now the few close people I told "looks like it might RV Monday or Tuesday" are busting my a__ daily.

I may lose $200 for a reserve order next week if not paid for. As long as you are ok with losing the reserve and/or have realistic expectations that you will have the balance in 30 days - do what feels right

Have a awesome day and lets Go RV!!!! :P I told someone it looks like it will RV 15th or after the 20th but before the end of the year...HAHAHAHA I shoudl have said its gonna blow the second Tuesday of next week lol STAY POSITIVE it'll happen

You're an Adult, you can do it if you want. If a $1000 won't make or break you, go for it. It's like placing a $1000 bet in Vegas (except a little better odds IMO) You know the risks, Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

That's where I'm at. The $1k is not a deal breaker to me by any means. Just didn't want to have to go through the hassle of going after the guy if he didn't pay out.

I'm sure Ali has made a bundle on this program, because most probably haven't followed through on paying the balance in the past.

As far as greediness discussed in above posts, my intent isn't on buying fancy cars or homes on the ocean. In fact, I have no plans on moving, buying new cars or anything of the sort. I'm very happy in life and don't need this to happen. No, my plan is to take care of my family and donate a significant sum to several charities, including the DAV charity. The more I have, the more I'm able to donate. Greedy? Not by a long shot. Interesting how people can pass judgment on someone without knowing their intentions.

My intent of this post was to get a feel for the legitimacy of DT and if people thought they were honorable enough to follow through on their reserve agreement. Instead, all I get is people telling me I'm a greedy SOB. Nice. Guess it takes all kinds.

On a positive note, I too have some on reserve. Dont gamble what you cannot afford to lose right? So if you can afford to lose a few hundred bucks and want to gamble - its your choice. As far as the reserve option, you actually sign a contract and agree to terms - they agree to deliver, you agree to pay. They will not "screw you" out of your order.

Now they say that you MUST pay for your balance - it cannot come out of your reserve funds. However, Ali says that you do not have to send dollars to pay your balance, you can send in dinar or come to an appt and pay with dinar etc. - Read the website for specific details and have a great day!

How many of us have been ridiculed for even investing in it? I made the mistake of getting excited this past weekend - now the few close people I told "looks like it might RV Monday or Tuesday" are busting my a__ daily.

I may lose $200 for a reserve order next week if not paid for. As long as you are ok with losing the reserve and/or have realistic expectations that you will have the balance in 30 days - do what feels right

Have a awesome day and lets Go RV!!!! :P I told someone it looks like it will RV 15th or after the 20th but before the end of the year...HAHAHAHA I shoudl have said its gonna blow the second Tuesday of next week lol STAY POSITIVE it'll happen

Thanks Blueskygirl.... That's the info. I was looking for.

I have done that before when I reserved 3 m. When the deadline time was up, he has let me purchased 2 m but with prorated fees I lost small amount of reserved payment. Then I diversity plans depositing additional money into Warka Bank. Other option is to purchase at JIDT.ORG by your credit card and pay min due monthly till when it announces RV, you pay off the balance.

That's where I'm at. The $1k is not a deal breaker to me by any means. Just didn't want to have to go through the hassle of going after the guy if he didn't pay out.

I'm sure Ali has made a bundle on this program, because most probably haven't followed through on paying the balance in the past.

As far as greediness discussed in above posts, my intent isn't on buying fancy cars or homes on the ocean. In fact, I have no plans on moving, buying new cars or anything of the sort. I'm very happy in life and don't need this to happen. No, my plan is to take care of my family and donate a significant sum to several charities, including the DAV charity. The more I have, the more I'm able to donate. Greedy? Not by a long shot. Interesting how people can pass judgment on someone without knowing their intentions.

My intent of this post was to get a feel for the legitimacy of DT and if people thought they were honorable enough to follow through on their reserve agreement. Instead, all I get is people telling me I'm a greedy SOB. Nice. Guess it takes all kinds.

Thanks Blueskygirl.... That's the info. I was looking for.

Though I don't know DT & Ali personally, I look to the people who do know him and vouch for him, plus I have listened to all the audios and have a good feel for who he is as a person. I don't believe there is any risk with DT, the only risk is whether it RVs within 30 days. This is my feeling about the subject. I have bought all my dinar from DT.

Dinar Trade may not have the best rates on Dinar, but they have proven to be very honest in their dealings. On top of that, Ali reports to have 10 billion in Dinar for himself. When it RV's he will be one of the richest people in the world.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for any thoughts.

Well I don't know these guys personally but I can assure you this. Should they try and "take the money and run" that would be the worst thing they could do. You see when you do transactions by mail or internet and you deceive people. That is mail fraud and maybe interstate fraud as well! The Postal inspection Services as we as FBI and US Secret Service would be involved and it wouldn't be very pretty for any offenders. Finding them would be pretty easy considering then are registered with the IRS and have bank accounts