Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Know I Am Going To Be Banned: That's Just Fine

RichNick123

I think the biggest single reason it will NOT come in anywhere near that low, is because once the RV happens, and word gets out to the speculators who know true value, they will jump in with the big dollars and buy up all the available Dinars, causing an over-inflation of the Dinar. Forget about the oil, natural gas and gold that Iraq has. They have signed hundreds of billions of dollars in pending contracts that will be nearly worthless with an RV that low. Great points, solid detail but in the end, it's just not nearly high enough.

Rich, you have a great overall insight on this entire subject...and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Thanks J.C....And so...here in lies the problem with a very low rate from the start gate.

Big + for you both. God Bless

PlusSignGreen.png

People....people......people.......I don't "know" what will happen, BUT (there is always a BUT) I do have first hand experience in the Forex trading and with other types of brokers. So here is my learned opinion.........The dinar does not RV/RI at all and we lose our lotto type investment, bad for us....good for those who sold dinar. OR the dinar revalues, when it revalues it must revalue "close" to what is actually worth BECAUSE when it revalues it will be traded on the Forex around the world and everyone who trades currency knows how to research and speculate, those traders would snap up the dinar faster than you could snap your fingers if they thpought for one second that it was grossly undervalued. Think about it, right now you have a very small group of people who have invested in the dinar (I know hundreds of people that have no idea what is going on in Iraq from a currency investment opportunity) BUT when the dinar becomes eligible to be traded on the world markets, it suddenly falls under the scrutiny of thousands of proffessional traders.....trust me when I say these guys know a bargain when they see one......they could potentially buy up way more dinar than we currently have. The exposure to ICB could be a lot more later than it is now! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

• Upvote 3

Not sure why you think you'd be banned for simply sharing your thesis. Since the RV didn't happen before Nov 2, I believe it'll be a year or two or more, IF it ever happens. All I know is that I don't spend near the time on dinar sites that I use too. A simple 5-minute scan every other day will tell a person all they need to know to stay on top of things.

After 7 years, I have determined that 5 minutes a day is all that is warranted. I agree, wholeheartedly, with your assumptions, and I am a positive person all around. I am also a realist, and that is why I agree with you. Hey, I am only 51. Two years from now I will be 53. That is still young enough to enjoy a windfall.

• Upvote 1

People....people......people.......I don't "know" what will happen, BUT (there is always a BUT) I do have first hand experience in the Forex trading and with other types of brokers. So here is my learned opinion.........The dinar does not RV/RI at all and we lose our lotto type investment, bad for us....good for those who sold dinar. OR the dinar revalues, when it revalues it must revalue "close" to what is actually worth BECAUSE when it revalues it will be traded on the Forex around the world and everyone who trades currency knows how to research and speculate, those traders would snap up the dinar faster than you could snap your fingers if they thpought for one second that it was grossly undervalued. Think about it, right now you have a very small group of people who have invested in the dinar (I know hundreds of people that have no idea what is going on in Iraq from a currency investment opportunity) BUT when the dinar becomes eligible to be traded on the world markets, it suddenly falls under the scrutiny of thousands of proffessional traders.....trust me when I say these guys know a bargain when they see one......they could potentially buy up way more dinar than we currently have. The exposure to ICB could be a lot more later than it is now! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

Tims,

I agree with you on this. The Forex market dwarfs the US and commodities market by far. I mean the forex market trades in trillions each day.

kayaman

• Upvote 1

To be honest , they have been telling us for 4 years now that they will come in equal to the dollar around 1.17 dinar to one dollar , that should tell you something. I do believe the site your talking about charging 9.95 is TerryK , Terry knows how much Adam is making , and thats his target been told that. Nice post , but more homework is needed!

VIZIOcool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bumper,

Appreciate it. To take it to a base level my thought process has brought me to this:

At what level will the majority of people holding Dinar sell out and what is the minimum level to do that without being obvious?

I am a business man. I have run several companies that are now worth a hefty value. I NEVER, NEVER paid more for an item than I absolutely had to. Real estate, equipment, advertising or any item, I would and still do pay as little as possible. People I will invest in because it always pays dividends!!! Iraq is going to pay themselves and their "employees" and everyone else will get what they can. Like it or not this is the way it works.

Over the last few months on this forum I have literally been moved to tears on several occasions. Reading what men and women are going through and holding on for a return and a miracle on this investment. I doubt seriously, move the bovine scatology to the side, that there resides more than 5% on this board that would not cash out at .27.

Talk all you want to but I do understand human nature. Believe me the bankers know it as well!

That's why I bought so much dinar, in case it does come out at a low rate ( and I do not think it will ). I've bought enough where as if it comes out at a dime, I'll just peel a million off what I have, cash in, and wait to watch the dinar sky rocket when the big boys get to buying. Either way, I'm going to get the high return, and I think the Iraqi's know this. That's why I believe in the $ 2.00 - $ 3.00 range. Thanks for your post!

JOEP!!!!!

You buy the cold one at Atlantis and I will treat those there to a 4 LB lobster at the Poop Deck!! My favorite restaurant in all of the Bahamas! It is just across the bridge from Atlantis on the Marina. 3-5 LB fresh Lobsters and current price is only about $40.00!!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

RichNick, I read your post late last night and it brought me to a point within myself that felt really good. Here's why: you make your points logically and in a way that, while it is your opinion, could happen. None of us really know.

ot likely that low, but the reval could go lower than most posts and rumors on this board have said. I took your words with me and began pondering them. Did some soul searching. And then it hit me! I would be happy with a .27 cent reval because it would still be a blessing that would make certain areas of my life much better. I realized that I'm not being greedy in this venture and that I will look upon however it goes as an incredible blessing for myself and my family. So thanks! For helping to make things clearer for me.

My heart is in the right place and that was made clear to me last night as I fell asleep, knowing that whether the reval is for .27 or $5.27, all will be well. I am in the present moment and feel gratitude for that. After all the spinning of the last several months, this was a feeling of coming home. I can let my mind settle and not worry at all about the outcome. When it does happen, we can celebrate! Thanks! :D

Nice post Rich. Don't forget .27 is $3.70. 1/.27 = 3.703703703.

And I will live with that quite nicely!!!

Thanks Bumper,

Appreciate it. To take it to a base level my thought process has brought me to this:

At what level will the majority of people holding Dinar sell out and what is the minimum level to do that without being obvious?

I am a business man. I have run several companies that are now worth a hefty value. I NEVER, NEVER paid more for an item than I absolutely had to. Real estate, equipment, advertising or any item, I would and still do pay as little as possible. People I will invest in because it always pays dividends!!! Iraq is going to pay themselves and their "employees" and everyone else will get what they can. Like it or not this is the way it works.

Over the last few months on this forum I have literally been moved to tears on several occasions. Reading what men and women are going through and holding on for a return and a miracle on this investment. I doubt seriously, move the bovine scatology to the side, that there resides more than 5% on this board that would not cash out at .27.

Talk all you want to but I do understand human nature. Believe me the bankers know it as well!

JOEP!!!!!

You buy the cold one at Atlantis and I will treat those there to a 4 LB lobster at the Poop Deck!! My favorite restaurant in all of the Bahamas! It is just across the bridge from Atlantis on the Marina. 3-5 LB fresh Lobsters and current price is only about $40.00!!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Many of you guys and gals will be heartly invited to be my guests over at my ( in the making, mind making that is at this stage ) Villa in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil ( oceanfront) when I'm all settled after it RV's. I hope you'll take it as a sincere invitation and not as a threat sort of thing.......smile..............Good Luck to us all........

the iraqi gov, may be trying to trim the losses ,non iraqi`s will have to cash in within 3 to 6 months at .27 or loose the investment. this will minimize outgo of resources, after which the iraqi`s will be able to reap the benefits at $5.27 within iraq. ingenius, are you an iraqi citizen?????

This is the best overall reasoning I have seen posted. For some time my son has attempted to convince me (and he has very informed reasoning) that the RV will come in higher than 1. However, I have consistently said I believe it will be a 'staged' process for many of the same reasons articulated above. Either way, like any investment, it is usually wise to take substantial profits when you can and then allow a remainder (free money) to ride.

Nice post Rich. Don't forget .27 is $3.70. 1/.27 = 3.703703703.

.27 dinar to the dollar = $3.70

.27 dollars to the dinar = $.27

I think Rich was saying he believes it will be .27 dollars to the dinar as in Saudi Arabia, Qutar, and UAE. If that's the case 1 million dinar would equal $270,000.

• Upvote 1

Hey Tims,

I for one believe a higher RV. But not because of your statement. If the RV is low and managed for 12 to 24 months (or whatever predetermined time), there is absolutely no Large Investor or Large Investing firm that would put a dime into it until the end of the term.

What would happen at the end of that term is another revaluation, not a free float. If it free floated at a predicted date it would be the same as free floating it now.

So I have zero worries about Whales or Large Investors buying significant amounts at 27 cents. They simply cannot and will not sit on their assets earning no return for that long.

Now all bets are off if the RV is 27 cents on a free float; yes the whales would own it all. But Iraq will not come out on a free float; it will be managed for a specific amount of time. <-- that's IMHO.

The rest of it is not opinion. It's fact.

RichNick........ see no reason at all to express your wisdom and opinion!!!!! Excellent Post!

Praying also that the RV is at a higher rate than .27

So lets say it does RV .27.....house is paid off/college for the kids/mission field full-time, and on and on it goes....Glory to God!!!!

Jehovah Jireh...THE LORD PROVIDES!!

Honestly, this is my first investment ever outside of sowing into church stuff, and was so blessed to get the intel from some folks on my last trip to California.

I would be so thankful for any RV!!!!

For over a year I have been telling my friends and family it will be 3.33.

Reasoning....Just a hunch.... thats all.... Lets say the dinar only RV's at a rate of .27. It seems to me that every professional investor on earth will buy up every last bit of the dinar till it does increase in value which will cost Iraq more in the long run, complete selling frenzy.

So if the dinar starting rate is at 3.33, pay the Dinarites(YOU & ME), then Iraq will make make huge returns on the remainder of the dinar at 3.33 to the millions of professional investors that will be banking on the dinar to increase to even higher levels.

Unfortunately for so many people they were not led by the spirit and missed the boat...I believe.

Now! TeamJesus will have the greatest opportunity of ministry EVER to share the good news of salvation with all the Wall street Investors and how we are sowing our blessing into the kingdom.

This may sound foolish to some, but to those of us that believe its the power of the kingdom of heaven.

Just my thoughts,

Blessings!

• Upvote 1

Hi Joe P

I see a few holes in your theory.......as I've said, I know the forex and many traders personally.....they are pretty good at what they do and they have real, accurate and a huge amount of resources for researching world currency values.

If the dinar comes out at $0.27 for 12 to 24 months....it will be a traded currency on the forex, or else banks would not exchange it for us..........you don't think investor with millions to invest would snap up the dinar knowing that it will revalue again after the pre-determined period? You said they wouldn't sit on an investment making little or no profit for that long......REALLY.......we have people at this site that have been invested for 7 or more YEARS in hopes of making the once in a lifetime score and you don't think proffessional traders have the patience to wait 12 or 24 months to make billions if it is really worth $1 or $2 or $5 or more US dollars? Come on.....

I've said all along this is a crap shoot......but I'm a gambler and I think the possible reward outwieghs the minimal risk......you don't get this kind of opportunity in a lifetime often, so why not......BUT if this thing happens, it is going to happen at "whatever" rate the Iraqi economy can actually sustain....there in lies the rub......no one knows or they are not saying if they do know what that rate will be.....so we all guess and hope and pray based on how every tom, **** and hairy interprets what comes down the pipeline.

just my opinion, and I hope this thing does happen soon.... and by the way, Happy holidays to everyone

• Upvote 2

In recent history, the dinar under question was in the $2.80 - 4.03 range. I've no idea if it's typical, historically, for a subbasement currency to rise to levels of such former, comparative splendour; but it is an undeniable truism that history repeats itself. (See Mark Twain's nonpareil brief on this subject.) It may be too 'recent' for that repeat, but I do feel confident that all the math, even factoring in the variables-of-volatility (read: It's a Mideast thing, and that not exclusive of Israel's own voracious appetence for world dom, per their scriptures), necessitate an rv of at least a dab over the USD of late. Or, it could come in low (unlikely, I feel) and rise significantly over a short period--don't hold on to your large bills for too long. Strictly my feeling, in collaboration with the laws of both probability and improbability.

Thankyou, all, for your posts, and thoughts on this, the magic number we all await...and wait...heh.

And wait and wait and wait... oh , sorry :lol: ...lol... this is and has been a waiting game for the final "truth" ( well , Iraq's version of the truth [ or rate .]) Only time will tell , so let's all just relax and do what we always do ... wait :P .. Don't sweat the banning thing because you only gave your opinion and we respect that. As far as having to apoligize if your wrong .. no apoligies needed. You were meerly speculating as we all are. And as my Grand Dad always said ,"Never apoligize for your opinion. Only apoligize for making an arse of yourself when you give it ." LOL.. .. He was always right .

God bless and Happy Holidays to all of your Families and to all of our Brave Men and Women serving our Great Country!

Uncle Barkie

• Upvote 1

RichNick........ see no reason at all to express your wisdom and opinion!!!!! Excellent Post!

Praying also that the RV is at a higher rate than .27

So lets say it does RV .27.....house is paid off/college for the kids/mission field full-time, and on and on it goes....Glory to God!!!!

Jehovah Jireh...THE LORD PROVIDES!!

Honestly, this is my first investment ever outside of sowing into church stuff, and was so blessed to get the intel from some folks on my last trip to California.

I would be so thankful for any RV!!!!

For over a year I have been telling my friends and family it will be 3.33.

Reasoning....Just a hunch.... thats all.... Lets say the dinar only RV's at a rate of .27. It seems to me that every professional investor on earth will buy up every last bit of the dinar till it does increase in value which will cost Iraq more in the long run, complete selling frenzy.

So if the dinar starting rate is at 3.33, pay the Dinarites(YOU & ME), then Iraq will make make huge returns on the remainder of the dinar at 3.33 to the millions of professional investors that will be banking on the dinar to increase to even higher levels.

Unfortunately for so many people they were not led by the spirit and missed the boat...I believe.

Now! TeamJesus will have the greatest opportunity of ministry EVER to share the good news of salvation with all the Wall street Investors and how we are sowing our blessing into the kingdom.

This may sound foolish to some, but to those of us that believe its the power of the kingdom of heaven.

Just my thoughts,

Blessings!

Inspiring post. I too want to work for the Lord, but am not sure yet what He wants of me. I HOPE for this investment to pay off but I BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, as my personal savior.

• Upvote 1