Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Know I Am Going To Be Banned: That's Just Fine

RichNick123

Not sure why you think you'd be banned for simply sharing your thesis. Since the RV didn't happen before Nov 2, I believe it'll be a year or two or more, IF it ever happens. All I know is that I don't spend near the time on dinar sites that I use too. A simple 5-minute scan every other day will tell a person all they need to know to stay on top of things.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Nick, you have such a great mind, but there's no way you really can figure this out... It's a moving target. You may be right and .27 is cool... I'd take it with a smile. You won't be banned.... You're just speculating like most of us here. You just put way more time and energy into it than most of us here and I, for one, greatly appreciate it. Right or wrong, thanks for the post. Really well thought out as usual.

• Upvote 4

When I started this I hoped for .50 which wold return $500,000 for my $1000 investment....not too shabby.....the .27 is a bit light but to cash in 1m for $270,000 is still not bad for the $1000 initial investment...and hold the rest....Too many people have been pumped up on this $2 ,$3, and $4 RV and the greed has taken them over....One person said I will wait for my $3 - well $3 may never come....don;t let the hope's of millions cloud your judgement.....if the RV comes in low and you do nothing and the country goes back into a civil war you may end up with monopoly money......think wisely....

• Upvote 7

RIch, this is seriously some ingenious thinking and makes a lot of sense. Of course, I hope this isn't the case, but again, it makes a lot of sense.

I'm with you, Bane. I'm not giving up my dinar for .27 cents. Not gonna happen. I'm in this for the long haul.

You guys just don't get it. It's not something you can wait out. However, you can still accomplish your stated goal by being smart.

Your strategy should be to sell all and rebuy on Forex because there will be a time frame to turn in all large bills. And, if you think for a moment that they can't simply state all large bills are void, you'll be in trouble.

So, cash in at 27 cents...buy back on Forex and sit on it for at least 3 more years.

However, it won't come out at 27 cents. It will be over a dollar, maybe not by much, but it will be over a dollar.

• Upvote 8

I'm just a noob so I don't pretend to know a whole lot but I can say with 100% certainty that this was nice post. Very clear and well presented, with a nice mix of opinion and fact. People will disagree on your rate because 0.27 isn't what they want to hear. Truth be told people can make reasons for the rate to be in the 2-3.50 range and people such as yourself can present reasons for a lower rate. Nobody really knows what the rate will be but one thing the majority of us can agree on is that this WILL happen.

Just a question. Why would you think you'll be banned for this post?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks guy's. I guess I am a little nervous about rocking the boat that everyone seems to be on about a higher rate.

Reading the tea leaves and watching responses of those who have "sources" has left me a little skiddish. I am also factoring into my opinion the current world economy, geopolitical situations as well as the recent push for a basket approach to regional and global valuation.

I have no doubt Iraq can sustain a $3.00 RV. My question is will the rest of the world allow it?

I also do not get the "warm fuzzies" about Adam's responses, or lack thereof, to current rate options. I have agreed with him for over 2 years, although I did not join here until a couple of month's ago, that the rate would be around .86. I have to believe with the research he has done and the contacts he has that he is light years ahead of us mere mortals. When he cut the rate of his book by 80% I felt that was a road sign that he had been alerted to the RV happening soon. DD may be out there a bit but who in their right mind would have members sign up for an RV alert at $9.95 a month if they did not have some info it was happening within the next 90-120 days? You can't keep people hanging but so long before they drop off completely.

My last reason is I do not trust Iraq, the CBI, IMF, UN or the world marketmakers. Like it or not they know they are going to have to pay something to the current Dinar holders but we will never see the rate the insiders will enjoy. I have re-evaluated my former position and think they will try to get off cheap and open the RV at a rate equal to that of the 6 surrounding nations, Kuwait excluded. they know very well that 90% of investors will cash out and celebrate. Those not in a rush or in a position of need will exchange to smaller denominations and hold on. From personal experience I know that more than 90% of current investors will take the easy money and run.

It's all good. My reason for stating I might be banned is my stating that site owners who have either by work or default have gained reliable sources know more than us on the outside. Watching their moves and positioning tells me they know it is on the doorstep and might not be as much as many of the rumors floating around on their forums. This is not a negative but in my experience you never know how someone is going to react.

I hope I am totally wrong and have to come back and apoligize a million times over!!

Praying for us all to have everything we have been believing for and more!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I think the biggest single reason it will NOT come in anywhere near that low, is because once the RV happens, and word gets out to the speculators who know true value, they will jump in with the big dollars and buy up all the available Dinars, causing an over-inflation of the Dinar. Forget about the oil, natural gas and gold that Iraq has. They have signed hundreds of billions of dollars in pending contracts that will be nearly worthless with an RV that low. Great points, solid detail but in the end, it's just not nearly high enough.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

My goodness Rich...

Why would you think you would get banned? I for one have many complaints about our fearless leader being oddily absent at this very important time. Believe me when I say that is an issue we all should scream about, especially as paid VIP members. We aren't waiting for 'after' the RV to learn about what deals were made for "us". I have to make plans NOW. As for post RV investment opportunities, I look forward to evaluating those.

As for your comments, they were very respectful and didn't slam anyone in particular. So you're good buddy.

Here are two reasons why I disagree with your declaration of rate.

1. The reason the rate is low with United Arab Emerits (sp...sorry), Saudi Arabia, and Qatar is because they pay their citizens a very healthy annual payment for their national GDP asset. Bahrain, Kuwait, Omar and others do not. Those countries' wealth is defined by their international trade value. The lowered valued countries perfer to recoup their wealth by sharing their income so to elevate each citizen's independent wealth.

So comparing any of their rates in the basket is unfair. You have to have mini groups inside that basket to determine why their currencies differ.

2. One of their clearly stated goals of Iraq is to de-dollarize Iraq. If their Dinar is of lower value than the dollar, there is no way the citizens will use the Dinar. They will use the currency of higher value. Period. Hence, in order to achieve the internal use and increased pride of the Dinar, it must be at least a penny higher than the dollar. Otherwise, they will use the Kuwaiti Dinar, Bahrain Dinar, US Dollar, or any other currency available that is worth more than theirs.

Rich...hang with us friend. We are at the end of the bumpy road. We will celebrate with a cold one in Atlantis. All will be very good.

Excellent Joe P -the voice of reason.

I agree and the ".27 rate" will be a back-breaker for Iraq. Yes, they will destroy all the higher denoms coming in, but many investors including us will just turn around and buy more of the new lower denominations and stock up waiting for them to increase the value higher and cash in again.

Iraq will have to start the auctions, buying/selling etc. as well. This is worse than starting at a higher rate maintaining stability and currency fluctuations.

• Upvote 4

You guys just don't get it. It's not something you can wait out. However, you can still accomplish your stated goal by being smart.

Your strategy should be to sell all and rebuy on Forex because there will be a time frame to turn in all large bills. And, if you think for a moment that they can't simply state all large bills are void, you'll be in trouble.

So, cash in at 27 cents...buy back on Forex and sit on it for at least 3 more years.

However, it won't come out at 27 cents. It will be over a dollar, maybe not by much, but it will be over a dollar.

I don't believe that either. They can't tell me my currency is worthless. When the U.S. took all the thousand dollar bills out of circulation they didn't decree the 1,000 bill was worthless. It is NOW even more valuable if you hung onto it. It will be the same with Dinar. I can hold onto it for 2 years and it will be still the same amount if not more if say it rv's this week. There won't be a time limit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1