Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillary Clinton

Raychel

I don't know if any of read or remember reading this Article published in Jan. 2010. Anyway, this is Hillarious Clinton urging buisnesses to invest in Iraq. In this article, she gives many reasons why we should ... and even lays out a few conditions that need to be met before the investments pay off. I am encouraged that this is going to happen soon because the conditions she stated are being met and/or worked out as I type. Here are a few quotes below:

For decades, Iraq has been disconnected from the global economy because of war and sanctions. Now we see the potential. And it is one that is based in broad economic growth, fueled by but not limited to oil production,” said Clinton.

“And we believe strongly that economic development will go hand-in-hand with an increasing and very clear commitment to democracy,” she added.

At the same time, Clinton underscored the importance of Iraq creating “safe and attractive conditions” for international investors.

“That of course begins with holding national elections in January that are safe, free, and fair,” she told the conference, which was attended by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. She also said that a comprehensive hydrocarbon law was vital for regulating the oil sector.

“As the Iraqi Government continues to make its reforms, I urge US businesses to really see all of the progress that has been made,” Clinton said, pointing to an improved security situation and stronger conditions for investment.

“The world is watching for every opportunity to invest in Iraq, and companies that wait too long may discover they are too late,” she added.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if any of read or remember reading this Article published in Jan. 2010. Anyway, this is Hillarious Clinton urging buisnesses to invest in Iraq. In this article, she gives many reasons why we should ... and even lays out a few conditions that need to be met before the investments pay off. I am encouraged that this is going to happen soon because the conditions she stated are being met and/or worked out as I type. Here are a few quotes below:

For decades, Iraq has been disconnected from the global economy because of war and sanctions. Now we see the potential. And it is one that is based in broad economic growth, fueled by but not limited to oil production,” said Clinton.

“And we believe strongly that economic development will go hand-in-hand with an increasing and very clear commitment to democracy,” she added.

At the same time, Clinton underscored the importance of Iraq creating “safe and attractive conditions” for international investors.

“That of course begins with holding national elections in January that are safe, free, and fair,” she told the conference, which was attended by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. She also said that a comprehensive hydrocarbon law was vital for regulating the oil sector.

“As the Iraqi Government continues to make its reforms, I urge US businesses to really see all of the progress that has been made,” Clinton said, pointing to an improved security situation and stronger conditions for investment.

“The world is watching for every opportunity to invest in Iraq, and companies that wait too long may discover they are too late,” she added.

I would love to see how much GW Bush has :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D