Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conference Call Tonight - 11/15?

ThankAVet

There was a conference call, but it wasn't hosted by zzzzzzzzz and Steve. It was with the "BH Group." It was basically for any newbies that were doubting the investment.

One good piece of info was given-- They said that the RV was to occur BEFORE Chapter 7 can be lifted. A prerequisite for the lifting of Chapter 7 IS THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. No date was given, sorry.

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 3

There was a conference call, but it wasn't hosted by zzzzzzzzz and Steve. It was with the "BH Group." It was basically for any newbies that were doubting the investment.

One good piece of info was given-- They said that the RV was to occur BEFORE Chapter 7 can be lifted. A prerequisite for the lifting of Chapter 7 IS THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. No date was given, sorry.

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

So WAIT.

The RV is supposed to happen as a PRE-REQUISITE for the lifting of Chapter 7 !?!?!

And.. the lifting of Chapter 7 is supposed to happen by = TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30th

So THE RV COULD HAPPEN = between November 21st (after the Holy Eid Holiday) ... and November 30th

More time to buy more, I say!!!!!!!

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 1

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

Who is the 'BH Group', and was the time and call number posted on this forum? I'm way behind in reading posts is why I'm asking. I've seen several references to a call today but none that gave any detailed information.

Thanks. 'Know_moral_eyes' for clarifying that one point about which comex first, Ch 7 or RV. SteveI had clarified that in another thread but I find it asked over and over, so I'm glad you confirmed what Steve had said. Up until a couple of days ago I had it in my mind that it was the other way around.

I think there is some confusion on the CC. The CC I was asking about was the one that was proposed earlier this afternoon by zzzzzzzzz. He indicated that they were going to try to put one together, but were going to get permission from Adam before doing so / promoting it here. There was no mention about having to be a VIP member, or having it hosted by another group / site.

I don't know if they couldn't pull everyone together to tape the call, or Adam nixed the idea. I was hoping that Check, Adam or a mod was going to check back in to let us know what the status of the proposed CC was.

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 1

I think there is some confusion on the CC. The CC I was asking about was the one that was proposed earlier this afternoon by zzzzzzzzz. He indicated that they were going to try to put one together, but were going to get permission from Adam before doing so / promoting it here. There was no mention about having to be a VIP member, or having it hosted by another group / site.

I don't know if they couldn't pull everyone together to tape the call, or Adam nixed the idea. I was hoping that Check, Adam or a mod was going to check back in to let us know what the status of the proposed CC was.

Even if the CC was just for the VIP it's fair to say most of the information would be leaked down through the grapevine. We are all in the same boat here and riding this crazy wave together!

The infamous CC was NOT just for the VIPs. Had it been then it would have been posted in the VIP section only and Adam would definitely have been aware. The dial-in information was posted in the regular part of the forum and there was no restriction as to who could dial in other than if there was a restriction on the number who could dial in.

If I understood correctly it was intended to be more like a round table discussion among a few who know one another and they would share what they know. I don't think it was intended that the call would be opened up for Q&A. zzzzzzzzz put up a post yesterday, that turned into a long thread, but he asked for feedback. I just made a post there where you can read my feedback. That doesn't mean that will be the way it works.

Best I can tell there was no call tonight... unless they decided to do what I suggested in that last post

I still can't stay straight between at least two open threads regarding that call. I do wish at least one would be closed so that everything ends up on only one open thread. Hint-Hint Mods. Plus I can no longer find the thread where the first CC was. I guess I marked it as read so it no longer shows up with I click on "What's New". I wish there were places for 'stickies' for something like that, but then I suppose there would then be arguments about why one post got a sticky and another didn't.

Thanks,

Know Moral Eyes

the call that was put on the forum was cut off in the middle. i never got to hear the remainder of the call. like u said it is very good intel for us newbies. any clue as to where i could find the whole cc?

So WAIT.

The RV is supposed to happen as a PRE-REQUISITE for the lifting of Chapter 7 !?!?!

And.. the lifting of Chapter 7 is supposed to happen BY = TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30th

So THE RV COULD HAPPEN = between November 21st (after the Holy Eid Holiday) ... and November 30th

Yepper ... that is what the article said ... now, will the GOI comply? ... how'd you like their arrogance regarding their High Court who instructed them to get it done by Sunday, Nov 7(giving them a generous 14 days) and they said ... "hey, we aren't even going to meet until the following Thursday, Nov 11th (because we aren't afraid of you ... what's more ... we don't care!)"

Have you noticed that we haven't heard a peep about the ISX and the $195Billion supposedly lost Nov 2nd?

Peace

Doc31

the call that was put on the forum was cut off in the middle. i never got to hear the remainder of the call. like u said it is very good intel for us newbies. any clue as to where i could find the whole cc?

you can find it and Listen to all , It was Moved to the Chat forum=look for cc with Steve & zzzzzzzzz title. Rick c

Edited by RICK C

Yepper ... that is what the article said ... now, will the GOI comply? ... how'd you like their arrogance regarding their High Court who instructed them to get it done by Sunday, Nov 7(giving them a generous 14 days) and they said ... "hey, we aren't even going to meet until the following Thursday, Nov 11th (because we aren't afraid of you ... what's more ... we don't care!)"

Have you noticed that we haven't heard a peep about the ISX and the $195Billion supposedly lost Nov 2nd?

Peace

Doc31[/size]

You know Doc, you're right, the Iraqi politicians and leaders don't care. They are fat cats, they don't suffer, and they know that they are holding all the cards ( oil ). I feel like they are really enjoying the delays. I just hope the delay will just be days, and not months or years.

Muchodinaro

It's my understanding that the next CC is going to address the way some of us are feeling about the delays. Iraq is a complicated issue their is so much to consider. Beleive me I have been there and have spoke to Iraqis about it and it was quite a education I received. Just wait til the next CC and you will get your eyes opened bunches trust me. Peace :D

P.S, You are most definately welcome for the updates, when I get them you will have them!!! We are a family!!!!!