Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rise in Dinar Sell Price

Inflation, speculation and the Dinar Nation has a bunch to do with it!

Draco

I tend to agree; they are most likley selling more with the recent enthusiasm we have all felt. They are a for profit business and thier booming business will slow if not end very soon with an RV :D

We tried to order today and we were told that they would not ship until 11/24/2010 (or later) ... we were told that they were unable to get more because the "borders were closed" ... I asked if they knew whether that had ever happened before ... they said that they didn't know the answer to that. Ask yourself ... did they close them during Ramadan?

Anyone see an article about the borders being closed?

The move from $995 to $1020 was NOT inflation.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3

While everyone was saying that the Forex was moving today I went and bought another million Dinar. The bank was business as usual. The purchase price was 50 cents less than what i have been paying for the past year of $1,030.00 per million. The managers were just as clueless as they always are. They think I'm crazy and I just tell them I will see ya in a few days to buy more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Officer151,

Thanks for the chuckle. I am too far away to impulsively walk up to a bank to make a purchase!!!!!!!! Good thing, I am not sure just how many millions of dinar I would have today! Ha! Ha! Ha!Too bad I would have enjoyed playing those folks in your bank. Have a good one. Meet you on the other side of the RV. My wife closed my laptop last night at 01:00 hrs. She thinks we are all short a few marbles. I love it. This site has entertained me and put me through an emotional roller coaster of people who have a myriad of circumstanes bringing them here. There are touching moments, sad moments feelings of hope and generosity, humorous and hilarious etc. I really hope that one day a large number of us can pull off a week somewhere. The RV is almost secondary.

• Upvote 5

We tried to order today and we were told that they would not ship until 11/24/2010 (or later) ... we were told that they were unable to get more because the "borders were closed" ... I asked if they knew whether that had ever happened before ... they said that they didn't know the answer to that. Ask yourself ... did they close them during Ramadan?

Peace

Doc31

Well, from your excellent CBI research, at some point the supply would have to start drying up. If in fact that is the case with your dealer, at the rate everyone is buying dinar right now, I wouldnt imagine it will take all that long until other dealers start having issues with supply too. Time will tell us I guess huh?

Thanks for the info Doc31

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Supply and demand. Ali at Dinar Trade is working extra hours to fill and ship orders with in 24 hours, except Sundays. Ordered Yesterday afternoon and received my tracking number this morning, delivery tomorrow before noon as usual. He hasn't raised his prices. FYI

Stay grounded, cal and be happy.

Go RV/RI B)

Peace

Doc31

Very interesting Doc31, I am still sticking with the best intel, not to dwell on what they say but to watch what they do. Thanks for this info. I believe we are very close. :D

If anyone knows how to send an email to Jim Cramer on Mad Money, the question to ask him is "Even though you've made your stand on the Iraqi Dinar clear, HOW do you explain over 300,000 people invested in it?" I would like to see his response to that. I've seen two clips on his views of the IQD, the first one he thought it was completely ridiculous...but the second clip that I saw, he seemed to have alot more interest in it, but from a different stand point than us. C'mon Cramer, what say you?

Richardk.....I too bought from Ali this morning......recieved a confirm email and expect delivery either tomorrow or Thursday.

Actually I was surprised that it went through with such ease....just like the previous times. It's like nothing is happening....hummmmm ;)

Richardk.....I too bought from Ali this morning......recieved a confirm email and expect delivery either tomorrow or Thursday.

Actually I was surprised that it went through with such ease....just like the previous times. It's like nothing is happening....hummmmm ;)

I ordered more on Saturday and Sunday, received the automatic confirmation email, but not a tracking number on either. My friend's Friday order was shipped tonight. GO RV!!! B)

I tried calling Dinar Trade all morning kept getting there machine, I wanted to order a odd amount of Dinar. I finally gave up and ordered a larger amount so I could do it online...use to get e-mail with tracking # same night if I ordered it b4 3pm.........not today just an e-mail saying they received my order. :unsure: