Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 Release Nov.30 - could it be ?

rocketman2010

Chapter 7 United Nations ~ Also expected report from Ban ki Moon November 30th

Iraq – UNAMI

Resolution 1936 (2010) of 5 August 2010

Para. 6: requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council every 4 months on the

progress made towards the fulfilment of all of the responsibilities of the United Nations

Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI).

The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued by 30 November 2010.

Iraq – DFI / IAMB

Resolution 1905 (2009) of 21 December 2009

Para. 3: requests the Secretary-General to provide written reports to the Security Council on

a quarterly basis, to include details on progress made in strengthening financial and

administrative oversight of the current Development Fund for Iraq (DFI), as well as the legal

issues and options to be considered to implement successor arrangements and an

assessment of the Government of Iraq’s progress in preparing for the successor

arrangements for the DFI.

The consolidated 3rd and 4th quarter report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued

during November 2010.

Para. 5: requests the Government of Iraq through the head of the Committee of Financial

Experts (COFE) to report to the Security Council on a quarterly basis to provide an assessment

of progress against the action plan for the transition from the Development Fund for Iraq and

oversight improvements.

The consolidated 3rd and 4th quarter report of the Government of Iraq is expected to be

transmitted during November 2010.

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/Forecast.pdf

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Here we go again. The 15th has come and gone now so we are told that the 21st could be a day of interest being that is the end of another holiday. Now it looks like Nov30th. Then it was RV after chapter 7, now it's RV before chapter 7. Well it looks like with each new disappointment followed by another rumor, leads to another few weeks gone. As of now we only need two or three more RUMORS to get us into the new year. Starting to look like we will be celebrating the new year together as one big family. No need for negative points just expressing what is fact and reality. Blessings.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

Here we go again. The 15th has come and gone now so we are told that the 21st could be a day of interest being that is the end of another holiday. Now it looks like Nov30th. Then it was RV after chapter 7, now it's RV before chapter 7. Well it looks like with each new disappointment followed by another rumor, leads to another few weeks gone. As of now we only need two or three more RUMORS to get us into the new year. Starting to look like we will be celebrating the new year together as one big family. No need for negative points just expressing what is fact and reality. Blessings.

Well 1st we will spend Thanksgiving together...LOL

Happy New Year (in advance) :lol:

GOOD FIND.

It looks like more confirmation of NOV 30th

Lifting of Chapter 7 = the less bills they owe, the more VALUE WILL BE THE DINAR.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:P

I like the way you think :D

GOOD FIND.

It looks like more confirmation of NOV 30th

Lifting of Chapter 7 = the less bills they owe, the more VALUE WILL BE THE DINAR.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:P

I like the way you think :D

I KNOW THIS IS THE RUMORS FORUM .....BUT RUMORS SEEMS KINDA HARSH TO ME ....HOW BOUT UNRESEARCHED AND SOMETIMES RESEARCHED SPECULATION :lol: SOMETIMES SOME WILD STUFF IS POSTED HERE AND I EITHER JUST READ IT AND LAUGH AND GO ON AND SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME GO HMMMM.. MY POINT IS WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND ANY INFORMATION NO ;) MATTER HOW CRAZY IS BETTER THAN NO INFO AT ALL

• Upvote 1

I feel the same way . It's like the horse with a carrot hanging in front of it . Always out of REACH !

One question I have.....Does chapter 7 have to be lifted before RV or the other way around? Seems to be differing opinions on that around here. I've looked for the facts myself but obviously, since I'm asking, I'm not looking in the right place if there is something to read in writing on this. Thanks in advance for any comments.

The UN wants that. The lifting of the chapter VII sanctions.

Soooo, I suppose with the making and seating of the GOI, now expectations of the rest of the dominos falling into place, and getting closer to the RV... is just the way it has to be.

AND NO SOONER.

Just a few phone calls away and a few handshakes away and a few signatures away.

GO RV!! I'm saying Monday NOVEMBER 22nd!!!

• Upvote 1

I recall reading a post in here that said that past RV dates with other countries have been on either the 1st or the 15th, so those dates are always dates of interest. If one passes with no RV then it's on to next one....tongue.gif

Come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not trying to start a debate with you, but it was stated as early as last week or so that the removal of chapter 7 was one of the few things needed in order to have a rv. It was either sonny1 or viper that said it ,so this article doesnt dissapoint me in the least. Keep your head up ,Officer151, the end of the tunnel IMO is in sig ;) ht.

Isn"t this a good thing. I thought this was suppose to happen the end of Dec. so they are a month early. I also thought they had to rv first. could someone tell me if I am right or wrong. As for all the negitive people on here why dont you go someplace else. This is NOT bad news

I recall reading a post in here that said that past RV dates with other countries have been on either the 1st or the 15th, so those dates are always dates of interest. If one passes with no RV then it's on to next one....tongue.gif

Come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone here kindly informed me on this matter just days ago........those dates/time frames are not set in stone per UN operational exchange rates website >>> " Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations".

http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/