Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

Just hang in there. It will happen. No need to feel like a fool. Just believe that this will happen in it's own time.. We all read the intel and we all get excited then it is held up for a few more days--but when it does happen the ride will be well worth the aggravation. This is a chance of a lifetime for all of us--enjoy the ride. It is almost over.

• Upvote 4

LOL We have all felt like a fool from time to time.... maybe instead of talking to everyone about this we should all just be quiet and let it happen.... that way no one really knows what is going on and you will not feel like a fool.

just sayin................ wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 6

I hear you, luckily my husband is in it with me so he understands. We all just want a better life & who can be blamed for getting excited about that possibility? Hang in there, when this is over we will understand more, be able to look back & see what really mattered in this puzzle. There are thousands of us going through this crazy trip together! :hug:

• Upvote 2

I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

Remember... He who laughs last, laughs best

Keep the Faith

I'm just the opposite. Each day that goes by I get more and more excited with all the forward momentum. Every day we are closer, every day there is some more news for confirmation. THIS IS AWESOME. I LOVE ALL THE EXCITEMENT. We are going to be rich and that's a fact Jack. Peace Out

I couldn't have said it better myself :D

• Upvote 1

Don't feel like a fool. There is positive movement to be happy about!! But with so very many variables there is bound to be set backs and some small steps back as we move forward. When you are giddy and need to share...share on this site. You'll feed into other's positive energy. and when you are grumpy or feeling deflated post, as you did, and someone will help to pick you up. :P:P We are so close!! Stay positive and look forward to telling your wife

'told ya so"

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the advice people , I do not and I repeat DO NOT talk to anyone other than my wife about this , I havn`t since getting into it and don`t plan on talking to anyone about it until it does do something positive THEN the world will know this man has a little more money for some STRANGE reason lol :unsure: There was so much positive info last week I almost crapped in my sleep but seriously , what happened ?

Edited by crack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I`m not whining or complaining but I am really starting to get aprehensive and embarrased to even talk to my wife about this ,I`m sure there is a few other people out there feeling the same . I`m not bashing anyones info or accusing anyone of anything however when you here certain info from some of the people on here you can`t help but get excited and talk to your spouse about it just to wake up in the morning feeling like a FOOL again . I`ve been in this for a couple of years so I am NOT new to this investment just starting to feel more like a FOOL for possibly believing something this good could be true . I try to be positive but after this yoyo ride this last couple of weeks I don`t know who to believe anymore . Let`s hope for the best I guess and hope these oxymorons get their POOP together and RI this thing . Again postive vibes just getting harder every day . Have a good day people :rolleyes:

I just posted something similar. It's a bit tough on the nerves for sure. Hang in there. I truly do believe good things will be in our future.

I feel your pain!!! I have the same thoughts creep in my head after several months (years) on this ride. I'm a pretty positive person - In fact, If I was any better I'd be a bowl of sugar. Then again, I'm dead in dog years. I believe the RV will happen. Maybe by the end of the year. Certainly by the first quarter of 2011. That is if the FI's in the Iraqi Parliment don't screw the pooch. I think there are way too many countries financially deep into the rebuilding of Iraq for positive things not to happen. I kind of feel like Jed Clampit right after he pulled the trigger. Not sure how much is going to bubble out of the ground but I thinkin' about throwing Granny on the truck and movin' to Beverly Hills!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Sounds like you could hit up my "Bar thread" in Off Topic and relax a little :D

A couple things...

- My dog/puppy stopped talking to me about a week ago when I told her the RV was going to hit by the end of the weekend and it didn't... for what that's worth :lol::blink:

- You may want to reword any "Pre Nup" you have in your marriage and have a lawyer put the wording in respect to Iraqi Dinar and CYA on your end in the event you WERE right all along :P

Just having a little fun - I guess we could all use a little light humor and NORMAL chat around here and take 100% of our focus on this forum about being serious all the time... I'll say a prayer for you and your family in these (exciting) times!!!!

Best of luck to all of the members on here and GOD BLESS!!!!

- Fresh :lol::D

• Upvote 1

Well friends most all of us have been in those shoes before and I have been called a fool several time over my 62 years but I can trufully say that Other than one time I have come out with the last laugh.

A few years back I joined a MLM and everyone of my so called friends told me how crazy I was and in less than a year I had made $110,000.00 and was still doing my job just like they where. Now the co went out of business but I made my money and it was easy.

NOW I then looked for another and three years later I joined another and again my family and friends and my wife told me I was crazy and a fool for thinking this would work and GUESS WHAT It did , LISTEN in, 81/2 MONTHS I made $574,000.00.

So all those people making you feel that way just laugh at them and you can know for a fact they will never reach the height's you will because they have desided in their mind IT CAN'T BE DONE.. They listen to their parents and IF IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS well You tell them to Call REV DAN so he can laugh at them and tell them who the fool is. LOL,LOL Rev Dan

• Upvote 3

Crack, I feel it too. I did tell a few people about this years ago and after the deer in the head lights looks and the cross eyed looks, I just keep it to myself now. I have bought into some crazy stuff over the years, and this is one that is at the top of the list. But give it some more time. Years ago a started the day trading thing with stock. I bought Mustang Software. About 3 grand worth. It was around a buck and quarter a share. Anyway it was the end of the year and Mustang needed funding before the next year or they would go under. So I bailed out. I made about $500.00 bucks, not bad. If I would have kept it for another 30 days, I would have made $80,000.00. They did get their funding and it went to 30+. It made me sick to go back and see what I missed out on. Hang in this for a little longer. If you do decide to bail, never look back my freind, you may regret it. GO RV!

Draco

OK ,

HAS anyone heard anything out OF Iraq TODAY things are extremely quiet and no one has leaked anything that has hit the net. There has been lots of speculation and guessing but I have not heard one verified fact of what the meetings today produced. THIS to me is good news because these guys always give their opinion and there is always one of them to tell a out and out misleading lie to keep us guessing. Today it hasn't happened. NOW SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHY.

Rev Dan

Mopper that was really funny! :lol:

I counter everything I do that is remotely risky with having a silly grin on my face most of the time, that way people think you are extremely happy or the village idiot.

I just keep Iraq in a box in my head, titled, Speculation. After three years it's a bit dusty, but hoping for the cleaners coming in soon.

Don't feel foolish, feel brave and empowered by taking the risk. Walking on the wild side can be fun, and far less boring than sitting and saying, 'Sigh....what if'

Courage mon ami :)

• Upvote 3