Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conference Calls and Adam Montana's Permission

TR8Man

Some things to point out.

1. None of the folks that have the real, or at least real close, info is gonna share unless and until they have what is in their minds, good intel. Maybe an occasional correction, bit of humor or faith, but that's it. That's why we respect their words. So why force it or push it?

2. It's up to these very folks and Adam, not us. As much as WE may want it, it's their call not ours.

I have the fever just as much if not more than anybody but as with any fever, it must run it's course. B)

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

No... if that had been the case Adam would have known about it in advance and the CC info would have been posted in the VIP section. These are simply a group of businessmen who have contacts because of their current or previous experiences. They simply wanted to share info before the weekend with EVERYONE. I feel the call should be quite helpful for newbies and others of us who tend to get confused after reading so much and have no idea what is the most current. I wish that conference call recording could be made a 'sticky' somewhere so everyone could easily find it as we have new folks coming onboard daily.

der

• Downvote 1