Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV - - and soon, but,...........

CheckMate

Please don't confuse him with me!! He's got a knife in his back, I'm Jack Bauer!!!laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

SoldierOfIndepencence, all they have to do is read your posts to know your one of us,....of course I was not referring to you.

Hope we speak soon. I like your style,...got to run.

Check,

• Upvote 6

zzzzzzzzz I will "Write" that I really appreciate everything you have done for this community! Thanks for all of your contributions as one casual poster may randomly overlook the "Thankless" job you and other's like Steve and Viper are willing to fill the void for the benefit of the rest of us in this great online community :twothumbs: Also, thanks for being professional about your role in this forum - I was able to listen to the initial call on Saturday morning and I was BLOWN away with excitement! Hopefully everyone can abide by Adam's vision of future potential calls as I honestly believed there was no "agenda" on the initial call besides a lot of people being honest and being humble about the information they contributed to the call and I believe it also gave a lot of the "newer" members like myself a different way to "take in" the information that others can provide them out there :D

At the end of the day some of us communicate best in speaking verbally, rather than trying to pick and choose the "words" we Write on a forum, that we may use one or two words that people interpret differently or out of context.

Thanks again!

- Fresh :P

• Upvote 1

What do you all think?

zzzzzzzzz,.........

I think you, and all the other guys in the know, go way above and beyond what you should do here. This rv will happen when it happens whether you guys do what you do for us or not. I/we all appreciate everything you do, and words can only express so much. I said in the other thread about Steve going to Iraq, it really irritates me how some people here say that they can't wait for the intel...etc., and give no second thought to what you guys are actually doing for us. Steve seems to be flying to Iraq just to get more to the bottom of what's going on here. If I misunderstood that, and he DOES have other business there, then I apologize for misinterpreting it because of my ADD. But he shouldn't fly into such an unstable country just to get more intel.... As I said, the rv will happen when it happens. Intel only makes people more impatient, IMO

• Upvote 3

While I appreciate your post zzzzzzzzz, I as well as others have been waiting on some intel. I guess you have no new intel or you would have posted it.Myself and I'm sure many others look forward to your call tonight. I just wish we had more info. Are they still in parliament meetings today at this late hour? Does Maliki plan on addressing the Iraqi people tonight? Are they planning on working through their holiday? These are the type of questions that I wish that I personally had access to intel for.Once again thanks for your post, look forward to the call post later.

• Upvote 5

posting a recorded call is a great idea. Smoother and more efficient. Great idea zzzzzzzzz and gang!

2nd that. If you just record the info with the few of you adding to the call we won't have to worry about hearing a "DING" every second and you possibly getting bumped off the call. Thanks in advance.