Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies newest intel RV IS DONE!!!!

ivyj04

Hello guys, This is my first post on any dinar site. I work in Iraq on a base in Dialya province. One of the guys I work with just purchased 3.5 mil dinar about an hour ago from one of the local vendors on the base. He paid about $850.00 per mil. I hat to dash anyones dreams,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

OK... I can see the point of posting an old article that repeats "some" of the same rumors as today, but why title the Post in DinarVets as "Okies newest intel RV IS DONE!!!!"?

It isn't the newest intel, it is a year old rumor, and the RV is not done. Maybe it can be an interesting thread for conversation if titled properly.

• Upvote 4

Hello guys, This is my first post on any dinar site. I work in Iraq on a base in Dialya province. One of the guys I work with just purchased 3.5 mil dinar about an hour ago from one of the local vendors on the base. He paid about $850.00 per mil. I hat to dash anyones dreams,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

please explain how that dashes dreams?? :unsure:

Dash anyone's dreams? LOL..ok, you can go back to work now...

i have heard it's done for a solid year now. don't know of okie, could be a 12 yr. old getting his laughs...... :lol:

I've heard his voice on conference call a few weeks back. He sounds like a 47-50year old man with a hoarse voice like he drinks and smokes alot , with a redneck accent. This guy is so full of bull it's sad. He does all this to get attention as if he's someone important. Someone on another board proved he isn't no oil field worker. Someone said he works at a grocery store. It's sad what people cook up in there heads. With that said I really hope were days away from a rv.

I know the date is April 2009 its just funny how its the same story today as it was then. OKIE doesnt know anymore than you or I. LOL

What's really pathetic, is....if this was truly written a year ago....nothing has changed in a year....the words could apply to today.

I say, monitor the CBI site. When their rate changes, you know it's real.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but I am beginning to think every guru on the internet concerning dinar is a fraud. Why would they all say how trustworthy this one is and that one is and how they know people who know what's happening. They are all pulling the wool over our eyes . We are like sheep being led to the slaughter. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if they wouldn't pretend to be Christians.

I've heard his voice on conference call a few weeks back. He sounds like a 47-50year old man with a hoarse voice like he drinks and smokes alot , with a redneck accent. This guy is so full of bull it's sad. He does all this to get attention as if he's someone important. Someone on another board proved he isn't no oil field worker. Someone said he works at a grocery store. It's sad what people cook up in there heads. With that said I really hope were days away from a rv.

Then why did don't promote other sites say he held in such high regard. I think they are all frauds pretending to be Christians.

• Upvote 2

Why remove a thread that alerts people of a fraud?? I commend the poster.....one more confirmed fraudulent guru, let's weed em out.

Then you would be weeding them all out one time or another they have all given dates and they all have come and gone. Treat all rumors as such RUMORS..

Then there are also articles that have no merit as well.. Sit back and enjoy the ride.. Go RV...

UMBERTO -

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAS MADE YOU SO BITTER, BUYT WHATEVER IT IS.

I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN. BUT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. GOD HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT, WITH LIFE, WITH YOU AND ME.

I WAS ALWAYS TOLD THAT IF YOU CAN'T SAY NOTHING NICE. DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

AND THERE IS ANOTHER SAYING THAT YOU "DON'T THROW ROCKS, WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE".

HAVE A BLESSED DAY. AND YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN. I'M NOT PERFECT, I HAVE MY FLAWS, BUT I TRY TO DO AND BE THE BEST I CAN BE EVERY

DAY OF MY LIFE. AND YES, I HAVE FALLEN, BUT THE GOOD LORD ALWAYS PICKS ME UP AND SAYS, "NOW, LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN".

I PRAY THE THE LORD WILL HEAL YOUR HEART AND TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY. BE BLESSED.

DRAVMORRIS2 SOLDIER OF CHRIST :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I want to say that I really admire all of you that have been invested for so long. To have to read all the crap posted from pumpers for all that time is not only frustrating but unbelievable. I have only been doing it for about a year. We all wonder where the next big investment is and it worries and saddens me to see the pumpers taking advantage of everyone. I sure hope this isn't a pipe dream. I've been scammed before so this isn't my first rodeo, but I am hanging in there with everyone and hoping that most of the facts relating to an rv is not only possible but very near. I know there are no guarantees on anything in life and I know that rumors are just that...rumors; however, there are two types of rumors, "misinformation" (meaning simply false information to begin with) and "disinformation" meaning (deliberate) as defined at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumor and reads as follows:

"A rumor or rumour (see spelling differences) is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern" (33)[1] However, a review of the research on rumor conducted by Pendleton in 1998 found that research across sociology, psychology, and communication studies had widely varying definitions of rumor.[2] Thus, rumor is a concept that lacks a particular definition in the social sciences. But most theories agree that rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. In addition, some scholars have identified rumor as a subset of propaganda, the latter another notoriously difficult concept to define. A pioneer of propaganda studies, Harold Lasswell defined propaganda in 1927 as referring "solely to the control of opinion by significant symbols, or, to speak more concretely and less accurately, by stories, rumors, reports, pictures, and other forms of social communication" (1927:9).[3] Rumors are also often discussed with regard to "misinformation" and "disinformation" (the former often seen as simply false and the latter seen as deliberately false, though usually from a government source given to the media or a foreign government).[4] Rumors thus have often been viewed as particular forms of other communication concepts."

Misinformation is one thing but DISINFORMATION is an act of deliberately altering a condition for their own purposes or gain. It is a shame there are so many that would do this which, in turn, hurts a lot of people. I know there is no way to decipher who is posting "misinformation" compared to "disinformation." I know that many of you have been following this for a long time and know more about who to trust and who not to. I know a lot of us are eager for the rv to happen and in being so we just want to hear what we want to hear and grab on to every sentence.

Anyway, I really admire those that have been following the IQD for so long and have had to go through so much with regard to its RV. I guess you guys are the ones that have had time enough to "filter through" the good from the bad because you have had to read so much for all this time. Honestly, I don't know how you guys have done it and hung in there year after year trying to decipher from the "good, the bad and the ugly!" I appreciate those that have given such good advice and have done their homework and have shared that information with us and although some of it may be misinformation AT LEAST it is not disinformation! God Bless you for your patience and endurance! Hopefully through all this mess, an RV will happen and we can all get on with our lives, but if it doesn't, I hope that God punishes all of those who purposely set out to post information that only leads to their gain and hurts the masses!

I will take the watch but not interested in a GF,! If you think this dinar is brain damage not even close to a ding dong GF. Hey ask her when the RV will happen, maybe we can call her a Guru

Thaiguy great news she just received 3 phone calls from her trusted sources that all said the same thing, THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED YET!

Ok look maybe we can still deal how about GF and 10million dinar for some stamps? I bet you like the 10 million dinar dont ya? :lol:

• Upvote 1