Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqdinars.com???

labuti

Has anyone done business with Iraqdinars.com? I see they take credit cards. But, I don't see any contact phone number on the site...??

Don't know about them, but two other resources that have been utilized are tampadinar.com / dinartrade.com. These appear to be reliable sources from friends of mine who have purchased from them.

Don't know about them, but two other resources that have been utilized are tampadinar.com / dinartrade.com. These appear to be reliable sources from friends of mine who have purchased from them.

Thanks... But, they don't take credit cards or sell small denominations.

Thanks... But, they don't take credit cards or sell small denominations.

Try SilverGreetings dot com. They accept credit cards and they also sell small denominations. I purchased my dinars through them, and they have an excellent reputation and they will also track your order for you. Plus, their address, phone # and email address are all displayed on their website. You won't be disappointed! :lol:

Try SilverGreetings dot com. They accept credit cards and they also sell small denominations. I purchased my dinars through them, and they have an excellent reputation and they will also track your order for you. Plus, their address, phone # and email address are all displayed on their website. You won't be disappointed! :lol:

I have bought from Silver Greetings. I had good experieince with them. But his prices are going up everyday. It may be supply and demand. But it starting to look like greed. I bought 10x100x50 dinar note pack for 310.00 a few weeks ago now it's 399.00!!! Execpt for the 50 Dinar notes Iraqdinars.com prices are much less. I just want to get some feedback before I order from them. No contact #'s on the site is unusual??/

I have bought from Silver Greetings. I had good experieince with them. But his prices are going up everyday. It may be supply and demand. But it starting to look like greed. I bought 10x100x50 dinar note pack for 310.00 a few weeks ago now it's 399.00!!! Execpt for the 50 Dinar notes Iraqdinars.com prices are much less. I just want to get some feedback before I order from them. No contact #'s on the site is unusual??/

Yes, you're right, the prices have gone up with SilverGreetings! :( But, I'm done with ordering iraqi dinars! :D

If I were you, I would stay with SilverGreetings anyway despite the price increase, because you know that you had a good experience with them already, and even though their prices have gone up a little, it really wouldn't make a difference when the RV is announced, because you would be getting a tremendous ROI.

By the way, I have just discovered what my 2 favorite letters of the alphabet are. Can anyone guess? I'll reveal them anyway just for fun..R & V, as in RV!! :lol: